[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I was just wondering, how do I get a physique similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: candlejack.jpg (350 KB, 770x1739) Image search: [Google]
candlejack.jpg
350 KB, 770x1739
Hey /fit/, I was just wondering, how do I get a physique similar to candlejack? He looks ripped as fuck in pic related, and I think it'd be really intere
>>
You stupid faggot if you want a body like candlejack do SS + GOM
>>
>candlejack
>almost 201
>>
this is a board for fitness. human fitness. so how about if you wanna post about anime and candlejack
>>
candlejack isnt real
just like your gains
>>
candlejack is DYEL m8, just do GO
>>
I can't stand this stupid fucking mem
>>
>>35430385

you're supposed to say candlejack first you fucking idio
>>
File: 1423426429773.jpg (32 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
1423426429773.jpg
32 KB, 363x475
>2015.997
>candlejack meme
>on /fit/
>mfw
>>
jesus fucking christ boys you are going to lose all of you gains if you mention candlejac
>>
>>35430146

Oh look it's this thread ag
>>
Honestly candlejack has always been my most favorite m
>>
>>35430565
>>35430585
>>35430633

this is some pro bait
>>
Candlejack in my /fit/? We're all gonna make it br
>>
>>35430146
Why can't people finish their sentences after saying candlejac
>>
>>35430385
>>35430633

These fuckin newfags.

Jesus, I feel old, I remember when candlejack first was a thing. Back in my days of posting on /b/. It seems we all had a time before finding /fit/. I guess it's why we're known as the "exit" bo
>>
>>35430146
dont u get it ur never supposed to talk about candlejack lads he's a real gains gobl
>>
Wow /fit/ is actually smart enough to do the candlejack meme without adding the hy
>>
>>35430667
why the fuck would anybody add a hyphen, candlejack doesn't care about proper punctu
>>
>>35430146

?

I can say candlejack and finish my sentences ju
>>
>candlejack
Blast from the fucking pa
>>
>>35430663
WHO CARES JOSH HAMILTON IS HITTING HOMERUNS
>>
Who presses enter and solves the captcha?
>>
>>35431206
Who was pho
>>
>>35430663
you're a newfag too, faggot. you're supposed to say candlejack in the same sentence yo
>>
I'm fucking Zyzz b
>>
Candle jack isn't even na
>>
wtf why are only half of these messages appearing? it seems like they're getting cut off in the middle of the text. and who is this candlejack anyway, a video game character?
>>
How old is the candlejack meme? I swear, it must have started back in 20
>>
>>35431485
Underage.

Candlejack sure loves it when kids like you say his n
>>
capital ke
>>
This is the most retarded fucking meme ever. Like is anyone actually supposed to believe that saying candlejack is going to make anything fucking happen and the
>>
omfg i haven't seen a candlejack thread in ages, nostalgia'd har
>>
Is candlejack just a nigger version of jack skeleto
>>
and this is why memes die. it's not wise to go against the natural order
>>
If I wanted some candlejack humor is have asked you what your one re
>>
LOOK GUIZE xD EVEN THO I CAME HERE IN 2016 I CAN DO THE CANDYJACK MAYMAY TO
>>
goddammit watch the episode. candlejack doesn't interrupt shit. people finish saying whatever they were saying and then he shows up and kidnaps them. that's it.
>>
What do you thing he's going to do with our bodies? Guess I'll just have to fi
>>
>>35431785
Underrated ke
>>
>>35430707
Watch this, pussy!

Candlejack.

See? That was
>>
>>35430663
You call me a newfag, which is correct depending on which immigration timeline you use. I got here in 2009 and am very familiar with this meme. I'm a very seasoned memer and have observed culture here for a long while.

I was just having fun posting cand
>>
>>35431233
Ring ring ring ring ring, banana pho
>>
>>35432202
O,Rly?
>>
Is candlejack some kind of jok
>>
Is everyone doing it on purpose or is it like a thing programmed into 4chan now where if you say candlejack your post will aut
>>
I never found this meme funny
>>
Posting in a qua
>>
Candlejack was never funny you aut
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.