[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that handstands are the most beneficial exercise you can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 371x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 371x600
Reminder that handstands are the most beneficial exercise you can do
>>
>handstands more beneficial than cardio

kek
>>
>>35429961
I do handstands all the time. No it isn't.
>>
>>35429961
for what, shoulder impingement?
>>
>>35430047
this
>>
How to build up to handstands?
>>
>>35430472
Do them against a wall.
>>
Do they help to build the stabilizer muscles?
>>
>reminder threads
fuck off cancer
>>
>>35429961
Plz leave crossfit
We dont care about ur "functional" strength
Enjoy your wheel chair in the future
>>
>>35430047
I hate /fit/ because of people like you. You are not only one dumb ignorant guy, but you mock others based on your own stupidity and ignorance.
>>
>>35429961
I only see women or asians do handstands.. so you're either asian or a woman
>>
>>35430828
>doesnt provide proof to state why the other anon is wrong

I hate /fit/ because of people like you. You are not only one dumb ignorant guy, but you mock others based on your own stupidity and ignorance.
>>
>>35429961
Beneficial in what way?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
When doing handstands what do with shoulders/scapula? Shrug up or pull them down?

Also how to build up wrist strength for them? I swear my wrists feel like they're going to explode whenever i try handstands.
>>
>>35432144
i've never seen someone do a handstand with his scapula pulled down/retracted
>>
>>35430520
how do i get past the fear of falling down and breaking my neck, leaving me crippled for ever
>>
>>35433457
Learn the pirouette bail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzEP7XvkDDk
>>
>>35430828
Shut the fuck up and stop using ad hominems lol
>>
>>35433457
As a former decade-long gymnast, I can safely say that the fear of breaking your neck never goes away. It does, however, get somewhat better after the 293rd or so handstand.
>>
>>35433457
tuck your head and roll it off
what the fuck are you ameritards doing in physical education during school?
>>
>>35432004
its obvious that a handstand isnt gonna fuck up your shoulders
>>
What do you guys think about training to handstand pushups before doing OHPs?
>>
>>35434094
say goodbye to your shoulders
>>
>>35434165
why? it's the same progresive overload

after HSPU you start with bodyweight OHP
>>
>>35434094
why the fuck would you do this
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.