[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When building muscle and bulking, is it more important to meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3uPhhtA.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3uPhhtA.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
When building muscle and bulking, is it more important to meet your calorie goals or your protein goals?

If you meet just the protein, will you still grow?
>>
>>35429129
If that's you in the picture, I'm pretty sure you've done all the growing you're going to do...
>>
>>35429142
No, it is not.

I need to know though. I ate lots of fish today, but barely anything else.
>>
>>35429253
go grab some buckwheat, even some bread and BAM still shit out of luck but you tried.
>>
>>35429129
Calories are more important considering you're probably eating more proteins that you need
>>
calorie goals

you need everything tho. Cards protiens and fats

a mixture of all dat goodness brah
>>
>>35429129
I'm still struggling to really put together a good diet. Being poor kinda suck. Hopefully I can get a job so I can afford more whey and milk.
>>
>>35429129
>5'11'' vs 6'1''
>>
>>35429129
The point of a bulk is to consume more calories than you normally would to grow more muscle. Calories are used for muscle building, by consuming more calories you are promoting more muscle being built.
>>
>>35433133
So what is protein used for, then? Couldn't people just eat loads of carbs and fat, why care about proteins?
>>
>>35433133
you are a fucking idiot

protein is required for the amino acids, creating a positive nitrogen balance in the blood to promote muscle growth if you've trained correctly.

Carbs provide the energy and an insulin response as insulin it the growth hormone. Just regulate the good carbs and avoid the shitty ones

Also, proteins and fats are essential, carbs are not. If you're getting fat in the process your carbs are too high

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.