[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup bros. Wondering where to get the best and affordable whey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 702x336
Sup bros. Wondering where to get the best and affordable whey protein per lb.
>>
>>35428649
Walmart
Maybe bodybuilding.com
>>
>>35428664
Isn't walmart protein really sketchy when it comes to the actual amount of protein they advertise on the jar?
>>
Cheapest protein to get?
>>
>>35428724
Fuck man l don't know
>>
lol you probably don't need it unless you really dislike eating chicken,beef, or whatever whole food protein source. You need .8 or 1 gram of protein per kg. So a 250 lbs man only needs to eat 116 grams of protein a day. Shills on this board will work hard to tell you otherwise that you need 1 gram or more per POUND and not KILOGRAM.
>>
>>35428728
tuna
>>
>>35428649
Mutant pro 100
Buy it off their site, you can get up to 60%off and free shipping
Email discount, sponsored link discount and discounts for singing up to a subscription which you can cancel
>>
>>35428757
>if you don't care about this advice
>aren't concerned with your kidney function
>love pissing out protein

Follow the advice of a shill like this guy...
>>35428800

I used to get my whey from Coscto. 6 lbs for 60 bucks and it was ON 100% Gold Standard Whey Isolate. Cheapest around.
>>
>>35428724
That body fortress shit is. Pure protein is alright though
>>
>>35428794
I mean powder
>>
>>35428830
I ain't no shill. Its just the best protien I have ever tasted. I am using a local milk factories protien it's really cheap but tastes like shit it was $90 USD for 10kg
If you can find a local source and dont mind shit taste do that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.