[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who reracks his weights >that guy who brings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: laugh.jpg (53 KB, 382x460) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
53 KB, 382x460
>that guy who reracks his weights
>that guy who brings a towel and places it where you rest your head on benches
>that guy who cleans equipment after done using it

ISHYDDT
>>
>>35428457
I too love spreading my infectious diseases at the gym
>>
>>35428457
>that guy who follows gym etiquette
SHIGGYDIGGYDOO
>>
>>35428457
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STALE MEMES
>>
File: milk.jpg (18 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
18 KB, 500x363
>>35428457
>that guy who leaves his weights on each machine for me to remove so that I can load at least a plate first
>that guy who sweats all over the equipment
>that greasy fuck who leaves wet hand prints on everything he touches

ISHYDDTOP
>>
>>35428488
you shouldn't go to the gym with infectious diseases, anon.
>>
I only rerack bars/plates on the deadlift or if i'm doing rows or some shit. Fuck reracking after the bench or squat.
>>
File: för helvete.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
för helvete.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>35428457
>got ringworm from another dudes sweat on the bench
>deliberately sweat the shit out of every piece of motherfucking equipment I could drip on out of spite
>stop going to that gym a week or so later, see a dermatologist for treatment, join a new gym
>dermatologist tells me I actually have Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
>for non bio anons, it's an extremely serious skin disease that requires surgery and is highly adaptable
>it used to be treated by minor poisoning but now it's too hardy for it and you basically have two options to deal with it, both scarring and expensive
>in too deep to confess about sweating everywhere
>pretend it was from a bug bite while out fishing
>mine was treated with linezolid because I got cash money
>mfw thinking about infected gym rats
>>
File: page-file184.jpg (76 KB, 426x580) Image search: [Google]
page-file184.jpg
76 KB, 426x580
>>35428953

Fuck now Im happy theres a little gym hired goblin that goes and polishes the equipment every hour. After reading this im alright with being shooed off the rack so he can clean it.

Thanks goblin, I promise I will never make fun of your small stature again
>>
>got fungal infection on my legs from gym
Fuck you infectionfags, take care of your diseases
>>
> that guy who posts "that guy who..." threads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.