[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fit I Failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 32861_logo.png (10 KB, 600x146) Image search: [Google]
32861_logo.png
10 KB, 600x146
I failed doing 1pl8 squat. Am I as good as any new yearsers.
>>
>>35428235

You're starting somewhere, don't met the trolls here get you down. When you said failed does that mean you went down and stayed down?
>>
just keep training desu
>>
>>35428273
Ya it was the fifth rep
>>
Right there with ya mang.

I just started lifting recently, and right off the bat I could bench more than I could squat. Wtf?

What I'm learning is that proper form is the key. It was worth it for me just to book a session with a trainer just to learn squat form.
>>
>>35428320
I learned the hard way started from the ground up. Form isn't awful. One leg caves in.
>>
File: 1451263199651.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451263199651.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Take off the 45s and put on the 25s. Do 4 sets of 25 reps. Fuck strength it is all about aesthetics bruv
>>
>>35428235
Shitty band, monster guitarist.
Per is a beast
>>
>>35428806
only bad album was the unseen empire
>>
>>35428401
lol
>>
>>35428922
they went to shit after holographic universe
>>
>>35428235
Breh

Go back to lifting 80lbs for 3x10 first

Always do 3x10 of your 80% 1RM before even attempting to go for 90% 5x5

That's how I easily progressed at squatting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.