[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I always feel tired? Shit fa.m I always spend my days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: adx.jpg (170 KB, 798x800) Image search: [Google]
adx.jpg
170 KB, 798x800
Why do I always feel tired? Shit fa.m I always spend my days extremely tired and today I decided to sleep normally. I woke up at 3PM (aka now) and I'm still feeling tired after eating, and even considered a nap.
What the fuck is wrong my famiglia?
>>
Once you turn 16 you'll never have that magical feeling of being well rested again like you had when you were a kid.
>>
too much fapping
>>
>>35427336

fix your diet

eat oats, a good breakfast

sleep 7-8 hrs.

Drink a lot of water.

Hows your room at night? Do you get enough fresh air? I am always having 1 windows slighty open even if its super cold outside because i notice when i dont i feel super fucked up in the morning.
>>
>>35427372
I eat healthy and lift fa.m, work 5 days a week, and have normal social interactions. I'm like at 9% bf.
I don't stay in my bed all day, which is why I don't understand this.
>>
>>35427336
http://doctorstevenpark.com/sleep-apnea-basics/upper-airway-resistance-syndrome

you and me both brother.
>>
Are you taking anything to help you sleep?

If not you might be pregnant or have cancer
>>
consider being tested for SAHS, the sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome. take a look !
>>
Not even trolling, no one will believe me but I don't care. Since going vegan 6 months ago I have felt much more energetic than I have in years. I feel like a teenager again (I'm 25)
>>
Do you breath through your mouth while sleeping?

Thyroid:

Do you ever feel cold during the day?
Have you had a blood marker called TSH tested?

Vitamin D:
Are you exposed to the sun on a regular basis?
Do you supplement with Vitamin D?
>>
>>35427397

too many high GI carbs, not enough sleep?
>>
>>35427875
>not enough vitamin d

I guess I'll have to buy some multivitamins.
>>
>>35427336
Every person is different so you'll have to experiment some. What worked for me was going low carb. I used to have lots of sleep problems and hardly ever felt rested, even on the weekends. With low carb I sleep much better and wake up without an alarm 5-6 hours after falling asleep. I used to feel like junk even with 8-9 hours of sleep. But there is nothing that works for everyone, this is just what worked for me.
>>
>>35427336
>today I decided to sleep normally

You can't just *decide* to sleep normally once and expect results.

You need to develop a consistent sleeping pattern so you body knows when it will sleep and when it will wake. Honestly the consistency is more important than the total time, but aim for at least 7 hours.

1 hour before sleep, close all computers/phone, do your bedtime routine, and I like to do a bit of very gentle stretching and breathing exercises, then I doze off like a baby
>>
>>35427372
Brah that open window is a game changer.
>tfw summer
> cant open the window anymore becasue of the heat
>feel like shit in the morning because of the stale air

Pretty shitty desu senpai
>>
You can say senpai already you god damn cuck.
>>
>>35429484
> being this new

Who's the real cuck here?
>its u
>>
>>35429501
f'am isn't censored on /lit/ anymore, thought it'd work here too
Hiro's slippin
>>
File: 1450284947164.jpg (173 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
1450284947164.jpg
173 KB, 1136x1136
>>35429511
Apology accepted
>>
>>35429623
This chick has virtually the same body as my oneitis.
>>
You're not sleeping the same hours every night, you're probably not eating all your vitamins and minerals through a healthy diet that includes vegetables and fruits, you may have a high fat diet, you probably don't workout regularly, you probably don't drink enough water, you might stare too often at screens before bedtime, and if you're doing all of this seek a doctor
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.