[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I ever make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20151230_214112.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1392) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_214112.jpg
338 KB, 1080x1392
So this is my disgusting body. Basically, I'm a genetic failure and i?d be happy if i was never born.

A little bit of background:

I was obese during my childhood and recently lost weight in early 2015 by basically starving myself. I thought I'd look good but I still look like a piece of shit thanks to my wide hips. Recently I got my testosterone checked and it's 506ng so I don't think I have Klinefelters. I think the reason I have this shitty body is lack of exercise during my childhood and because I had to get my nut cut out when I was a child.

I feel like no matter what I do, I'll still look like a bitch and stay virgin forever. I've never seen a transformation from my current body to a decent one. All the people on this board look good even in auschwitz mode. Why live, /fit/?
>>
>>35426423
At least your tall faggot. Stop complaining and lift some weights and eat well. Don't be a crying bitch
>>
>>35426423
No. Not everyone is gonna make it brah
>>
Your hips look big and you look like shit because you're a borderline skeleton. Go lift and eat.
>>
>>35426423
Nobody cares about your backstory. It doesn't matter.

Eat and lift. You'll look better than you do now.

Just fucking do it instead of looking for a reason not to start.
>>
>>35426423
You look like shit because you have no muscle mass.
Go lift.
>>
File: 1445267370738.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1973) Image search: [Google]
1445267370738.jpg
418 KB, 1280x1973
>>35426423
Listen up little queer.

There are people that are short.
There are people with medical conditions that don't allow them to lift.
There are people who have no money for gym membership and a pound of chicken breast per day.
There are people working their asses 8 hours a day and going to college the rest of the time, who have almost no free time for exercise.
There are people who are women.

You aren't any of those people.

Are you healthy enough to lift weights without any physical consequences? Wonderful!
Then, do you have enough money for gym membership and food? Great! Get the membership and buy food!
Is your life relaxed enough that you don't have to wake up before 10 AM every morning? Great! Start waking up at 6:30 AM like me and 8-10 can be your workout time.

NOW GO LIFT SOMETHING HEAVY YOU PIECE OF WHITE TRASH

AND ONE DAY, ONLY ONE DAY, YOU *MIGHT* MAKE IT
>>
Do you have a nice face?
If you do then do squats and eat more.
Also make sure you eat a lot of flax and soy products.

Just go full trap mode desu
>>
Stop whining, you poof. You look like an average kid of normal weight. Start lifting if you want to look better than the average.
>>
>>35426653
/thread
>>
>>35426423
you can make it breh. just eat and lift
>>
>>35426423
>I've never seen a transformation from my current body to a decent one. All the people on this board look good even in auschwitz mode
Look in the mirror behind you. For me there is already some muscle definition in your back and you have a good posture. Also your ass is flat but has potential.

>getting fooled by pictures
>2015
And I am sure you can make your front also look decent just as easy with the right lightning, angle and underwear which isnt fucking horrible.

All those people did start somewhere and they looked like complete shit just like everyone else who starts from zero. Of yourse you can whine and pity yourself, invent some new kind of manlinism (all bodies are equally handsome and sexy, muscles are not everything in life xD) or just kill yourself. But all those things wont do shit if you want to get ripped and aesthetic.

tl;dr this
>>35426653
>>
>>35426653
>>35426668
>>35426987

Thank you guys, I needed that
>>
>>35426423
yes u can make it. I had a friend with similar build. took him to gym for 5 months and turned him into a beast.
>>
>>35428056
we didnt do it because we like you
so fuck you and you're welcome
>>
>>35426653

>tfw no money
>tfw working my ass off 12 hours
>tfw women

so i cant make it r-right?

have no money left for luxuries because i got in trouble with the law and currently pay off a lot of debt. 6 Figures to be exact. Going to take forever -.-.

Yes it happens to women to - before anyone asks.
>>
>>35426423
>genetics

This is bitch code for 'I'm a massive lazy pussy'. Stop being a massive lazy pussy' man, we're all gonna make it, but only if we go and make it for ourselves; no one else can fix your shit for you and whining on a Sri Lankan mahjong appreciation forum isn't going to help.
Suck it up and read the sticky, then join a gym.
>>
>>35428089
Does he have any progress pics?
>>
>>35428229
Why do people assume I haven't started yet? I'm lifting for 3 weeks now, It's just that I feel depressed and hopeless on rest days but next day I go to the gym anyway. I really hope I can look decent someday and not hate being in my skin
>>
>>35426423
SS + GOMAD + eating until you faint
We can all make it.
>>
>>35428331
Won't that make me even more disproportionate?
>>
>>35428302
rest days
>lol
do you not focus on 2 - 3 body parts per session and rotate throughout the week?
>>
1. Eat right and lift. Eat more than you burn by about 500 calories a day, and go to a gym. find a workout regimen and stick to it. Seriously, stick to it.

2. Head to a therapist. Many are covered by your insurance. It sounds like you may have depression or body dysmorphic disorder.

I was where you're at about a year ago, except I had an extra 75 pounds of fat added on. I'm not great looking now, but I'm better and still improving. We can all make it.
>>
File: 1451068697451.png (86 KB, 351x371) Image search: [Google]
1451068697451.png
86 KB, 351x371
Leave humanity behind.
>>
>>35428302
What do you expect to see in three weeks? Shit take time homie, if it was easy everyone would do it.
>>
First of all, you'll never make it with that attitude. Be satisfied improving yourself.
Secondly, yeah, you'll make it in time, just keep listing.
Also, congrats on not being a ham planet anymore. That's step one.
>>
>>35426423
Dude you don't even look bad. I have friends who look worse than you because they are tall. Just start drinking a metric shitton of whole milk a day, eat a lot of peanut butter and just take xanax and smoke weed or someshit so you'll be hungry. Seriously just start eating more. I've started to make these like 2000kcal milkshakes with just a good amt of whole milk, chocolate ice cream. and a few fuckin giant tablespoons of peanut butter. Since you're an ectomorph like me you won't get fat unless you're amazing at bulking (it is quite obvious that you aren't good at it judging by your picture). Also fuck that SS bullshit. Just go straight hypertrophy with your islolations and just go heavier on your compounds.
>>
>>35428652
Why do you say I'm an ectomorph. I've always thought I'm an endomorph, it's just that I've lost fat now (I still have a lot of it on my love handles and legs but if I continue cutting, i'll look like Christian Bale in the Machinist)
>>
>>35426423
>Can I ever make it?
nope, better kill yourself now
>>
>>35428772
if you were an endomorph you wouldn't be as skinny and gaining weight would be easier for you. Unless you've been dieting or doing lots of cardio it's pretty obvious that you aren't an endomorph and are rather an ectomorph. I don't know why the fuck you're cutting if you're trying to make it. You need to be hardcore bulking.
>>
>>35428772
>>35428894
Actually fuck I didn't read that you were obese during childhood. Well congratz on that weight loss. You look like an ectomorph now but it's clear that you're actually an endomorph. That means you don't have to megabulk like I mentioned. Just eat like ~2900-3400kcal a day depending on your cardio frequency. You should gain at a steady and maintainable rate. Lift around like 4-5 times a week and you should see results. Have you been lifting for a while or just running?
>>
>>35426423
Dude you appear to be young/still growing. You have a decent body already. You can bulk and add muscle if you want but whoever said to get therapy is right- you need to learn to love yourself some just as you are or you'll just be a fit but miserable dick like so many men are.
>>
>>35426423
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35428918
Well I was obese, but I was never really "fat". I don't know how much weight I've lost but it's not more than 15kg. I was called chubby. So maybe I'm not that endomorphy. I don't really think it matters though, as long as I'm on caloric surplus while bulking.

To answer your question, I've been running and cycling a lot and I've starting lifting 3 weeks ago, mainly focusing on my lats
>>
>>35428966
I was thinking about getting therapy but decided to not do it for now because self-hatred is a good motivator to work my ass off at the gym
>>
>>35429036
Someone wise said 'the mind heals the body'. If you hate yourself you won't be happy with any results of your efforts thus you may bail on your efforts.
A proper mental attitude is a good investment to make as you take on bigger and bigger challenges. You were a fat fucker who suffered his way to becoming slim. That's huge but listen to you- still miserable.
Invest in contentment. You won't find that at the gym.
Self-hate can give you cancer and a gym rat body won't save you from that.
>>
>>35428160
>I'm a GURL btw tehe don't hit on me silly boys~
>>
>>35429136
Very well. I'll try to get help. I've realized that I may not think rationally today when I was contemplating not asking a girl that is into me out because I have shit body.
>>
>>35429216
A good therapist will help you get stoked about what you want to take on. He can help you to learn patience and remind you that you've already come a long way.
Take care of yourself- literally.
I wish you well.
>>
>>35429159
xDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>35429334
Thank you so much anon, it means a lot to me.
>>
>>35426653
>There are people who are women

My sides
>>
>>35426423
I know this feel bruh. You gotta stay determined. Dont expect it fast. I do it for the pain of the burn. I tricked my mind into being addicted to that. Its easy if you want it.
>>
I was obese.
Starved like an idiot - looked shit auschwitz mode, too.

Don't give up.
Lift big. Lift often.
EAT BIG, too.

Patience, you'll look like shit coming out of starvation mode, but after 6 months or so you CAN and WILL look incredible.
>>
>>35426653

Goddamnit why does that guy have robot arms?
>>
>>35426423
just find yourself a bear and start wearing girls clothes
>>
> Tfw you can't bulk up because no matter what or how much you eat, you still look like Ops pic but slightly more defined

Feels batman. All I have time for is a morning jog and some stretching.
>>
I had my nut cut out too when i was small. It has no effect on test production or anything else, and girls usually dont notice or care. So stop crying and start eating.
>>
>>35426423
show dick pic, half-sack please
>>
>>35426655
>Just go full trap mode desu
only legitimate answer ITT
OP this way >>>/lgbt/
but b4 what's the reason why you only have one nut?
>>
>>35426423
i want your body desu
>>
>>35426423
I just got a little wet off your pale little bod. But I'm a big weird lesbian, so not sure how you feel about that. Gay men will like you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go lift.
>>
File: similarbody.jpg (48 KB, 640x520) Image search: [Google]
similarbody.jpg
48 KB, 640x520
>>35426423
http://whatwillilooklike.com/
>>
File: goals.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>35438866
>>
>>35438866
He is twisting his hips. He could still look like shit from the front
>>
>>35428056
Turn off your computer and get started you ding dong
>>
File: 213441213213.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
213441213213.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>>35426423
dumb faggot, you look incredibly good for someone who isn't lifting.

you have long hands and moderately wide shoulders (relative to your height). judging by your pic, your chest insertions are a-ok, and your pecs could grow nice and flat, but with that rounded look everyone wants. wrists look thick enough, calf insertions aren't too high, and your delts have the potential to become incredibly joocy. quads are underdeveloped, but that's to be expected from a lanklet. forearms also look weak as fuck, and are probably your weakest point, so you'll need to hit them extra hard.

the 'wide' hips will disappear once you get a v-taper. your long arms will be able to pack on a fuckton of muscle, and you'll look much better than any manlet. focus on your upper body, but don't neglect the leg. you also lack a core, and should definitely work on that. just do compounds, with some shoulder and arm isolations along the way. also, your neck isn't visible, but I'm gonna guess it looks like a fucking pencil, so definitely get on that ASAP (you don't want a good body with a lulzy pencilneck on top of it... do wrestling neck bridges, but take it easy in the beginning, and always warm up thoroughly, you don't want to snap that shit up).

all in all, the body template you're starting out with is objectively pretty fucking good!

tl;dr: just lift and eat, you dense fuck!

happy 2016., we're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1447408312710.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1447408312710.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>35440286
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.