[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 634x769) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 634x769
"To be beautiful, one must become athletic first."
-Anonymous /Fit/izen
>>
>>35426258
>>
I really hate fat fucks. But I hate them when they complain about their weight and don't do anything about it.
>>
>>35427107
the only exercise these fat fucks do is running their mouths off, making excuses why being greedy, lazy and idle is acceptable
>>
>>35427107
>gf complqins shes getring fat
>thinks zumba will save her.
Tell her to come swimming/eat less.
>doesmt want to swim because body and thinks cals on cals out is a lie.
>>
>>35427185

>tolerating a fat gf

you are the one who is losing here
>>
>>35426341

I'm sure she'll feel empowered after not being able to find a boyfriend for years
>>
>redefine what it means to be active

Jesus fucking Christ this society is doomed.
>>
>>35428311
>>redefine what it means to be active

kek. Research has shown that sitting on a fat ass makes it fatter.

>But new data on the way that what scientists are calling “active inactivity” can cause you to pile on the pounds, shows just how true this is.

>According to data published in the American Journal of Physiology – Cell Physiology sitting all day, long or lying on the sofa watching TV, could redistribute weight in such a way that it actually creates new fat cells.

>In a really unique study the Israeli researchers have shown that preadipocyte cells (essentially ‘baby’ fat cells) turn into fat cells faster and produce even more fat when subject to prolonged periods of “mechanical stretching loads” – the kind of weight we put on our body tissues when we sit or lie down.
>>
>>35426341
you don't have to be athletic to be beautiful. there's tons of female models who don't work out and look pretty good/skinny or whatever. and if you define athletic as "good at sports" then this is even more wrong
>>
We must form a resistance. Be wary of fat police officers and fat nurses, they're jelly and will try to fuck your shit up.

Let fatties know they are subhuman scum wherever you go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.