[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a myth? I'm Irish so I have only heard of this now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lunk-alarm.jpg (30 KB, 575x277) Image search: [Google]
lunk-alarm.jpg
30 KB, 575x277
Is this a myth? I'm Irish so I have only heard of this now
>>
>>35425874

What about you visit www.youtube.com and check it yourself you red haired piece of garbage?
>>
>>35425874
Its as real as the real ira. I.e it exosts and is for faggots.
>>
>>35425874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo
>>
>>35425874

God damn Lucky Charms are fucking delicious, fucking magically delicious.

How do you micks do it?
>>
>>35426070
Bill Burr tier. Kill yourself
>>
>or judges

So in the moment you identify a lunk, you yourself become a lunk.

That's deep man...
>>
>>35426115
To planet fitness we are all potential lunks anyways.
>>
>>35426135
Deep
>>
>>35426115
You have to then pull the alarm on yourself.
>>
>>35425874
what happens if a fat go goes in ther and starts grunt and shit?
>>
It's very real. I used to listen to a prank call stream that would call up Planet Fitness gyms and have them "test" the link alarm by leaving it on for five minutes.
>>
the only people who go to my local planet fitness are cardio hippos and MS-13 and nig nog gang members who intimidate the white staff that works there, I've seen the lunk alarm go off like once a week (yes I used to go there) and the stupid ass white staff wouldnt even approach them.

one time I was asked to leave because I was wearing "skater" shoes instead of "approved" shoes, fucking hypocrites
>>
>>35425874
Ever sucked dick for a tater?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.