[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preworkout beverages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: Captureo.jpg (36 KB, 251x385) Image search: [Google]
Captureo.jpg
36 KB, 251x385
Despite my intuition, I caved and bought some of the chemical-energy-jew.

What brand of preworkout does /fit/ take?

Has anyone tried pic related? Its what I bought.

Coffee and banana fags pls go
>>
File: 1450507723161.png (350 KB, 456x524) Image search: [Google]
1450507723161.png
350 KB, 456x524
>>
If you need a stimulant to train you aren't training
>>
I recommend a cup of coffee and a banana
>>
>>35425823
just picked up some C4 strawberry marg. delicious.
>>
>>35425855
I never said I needed anything, also I don't believe your comment makes any logical sense.
>>
>>35425843
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 369x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 369x469
I don't see the hype in pre workout. Seems more like a waste of cash. I don't use; but have used no xplode before and didn't notice any difference. At least anything significant. I'll save my money and just stay as is.

> tfw never gonna make it.
>>
Used to take stimul8. Good stuff till I got to where I couldn't take it without explosive diarrhea everytime....
Only took c4 for a while. Gives me a nice little pickmeup and helps me get through rough sets.
Tried others but after a bad night of not being able to sleep or have sexy time with gf cause too much preworkout, I stopped taking everything but c4. Now only take c4 and even then only on max days or days I need it. Your body gets used to preworkouts if taken often. Plus some messes with your sleep and your erections. Do yourself a favor and go easy on the stuff. I only take it once or twice a week. I don't take it everytime I workout like I used to
>>
I've used both the noxplode 2.0 and the 3.0. Haven't tried any other preworkouts, as I'm happy with what I have now. Except that fruit punch was real nice tastin, and the raspberry or some shit I have now tastes bad.

Anyway, to answer your question OP, and some other remarks - I really do feel a difference when I take 'em and when I don't.
I still feel like pushing myself after an hour at the gym when I take em, while I usually feel much more tired when I don't. You do get reduced effect after a while, but in my case only after several months of use.

I also have the impression I can focus better when I took some - people talking in the gym break my focus sometimes.
I don't really feel any bad side effects. The first days of using it, I felt some tingling sensation in my fingers, but that's it.

Other than that, I take a teaspoon of creatine daily, and 1 or two brotein shakes. A protein bar on leg day before working out, while drinking the preworkout, as that's the most intense workout of the week for me, and tend to feel dizzy and quit if I didn't eat properly.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>35425855
Let me guess, "you're a motivation" thread poster?
>>
>>35426166
Yeah I was taking stimul8 which is pretty intense. After a few months, that's when it got to where it gave me more of a stomach ache instead of a pump. Yeah I agree that it does help you focus more. That helps alot. Just don't over do it and only take it when you need it. Also don't take any of you plan on sleeping an hour after you work out. Lol but yes, over using them can lead to loss of sleep, having to take more to get the same effect, and slight ed. If you plan on using them alot, do like I did and cut out a lot if not all other sources of caffeine from your daily diet. I stopped drinking so many sodas and it helped tremendously. Soda all day then preworkouts, no wonder I had trouble
>>
got some C4 for christmas used it twice and it kicks pretty good. taking some as i type.

I also hate the coffee and banana fags Op.
>>
>coffee fags pls go
Caffeine is the only stimulant you need OP. You're pissing money away.

Stay mad and weak faggut.
>>
>>35426496
This.
All you need. Silly faggots.
>>
>>35426496
Coffee is more expensive than pre workout per serving
>>
> Coffee and banana fags pls go
> the only supp that actually works

kek, enjoy your poison powders™, stupid child
>>
>>35428207
get pills or brew your own (takes literally two minutes with a french press)
>>
>>35428207
Can you even boil water
>>
>>35425823
yep it works pretty well at first. then you get used to it.
be prepared to sweat more, dont over do it.
>>
>>35430168
That's why you cycle it
>>
Just got my first yesterday, Muscle Pharm Assault, grape flavored. Took it this morning half an hour before my workout, and it felt pretty good. I don't like the tingling beta alanine gives you, but your tolerance of that goes away after a little while, and I take it every day anyways. Tasted pretty damn good, and I had a good experience. Now to start my cycles, one tub on, a month off, etc.
>>
File: Snapchat-1944446718166628718.jpg (710 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1944446718166628718.jpg
710 KB, 1440x2560
I was on this and creatine for a few weeks, I burned what fat I had. I've wondered about test boosters but I didn't want to jump into something I couldn't handle.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (16 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
16 KB, 225x300
The only benefit to these preworkouts is that they usually make them taste decent, but it's not worth all the cons of these suspect products. If you want better results, buy the ingredients of your favorite preworkout in bulk, dose and mix yourself, and enjoy. You'll save money, and you won't have to worry about improper dosing and mixing. You also won't have utterly worthless coloring. If you can't or won't drink preworkout ingredients without flavoring, buy something like pic related. You'll still be way way way ahead financially and won't have to pay ~1.00 or more per serving for something you could make yourself for 30 cents. Use the money you save to experiment with other ingredients from wherever you're buying them in bulk, try making your own intraworkout, etc, or I dunno put it in the bank.
>>
>>35428531

Thank you anon, I got a good laugh out of this
>>
File: iu.png (150 KB, 256x347) Image search: [Google]
iu.png
150 KB, 256x347
I take it if I don't feel hyped for a lift or I want to go super fucking ham
It has a little bit of creatine in it (3 g/scoop); don't know if it's enough to do anything or it's just placebo, but I FEEL stronger

Went off preworkout for 3 weeks and then the first day back on I squatted more weight for sets than ever before, and added 20 pounds to my 1RM
>>
>>35431031
I find that any preworkout never has enough beta-alanine. 2 scoops of C4 and I'm at 3g, but I'll also be at 300mg of caffeine and 10g of creatine.

Long and short of it, fucking this. Dose it yourself, pre-workouts are simple but they just are not at all ideal.
>>
>>35425823
Which preworkout makes you feel like you're on amphetamines? I just wanna party while I squet.
>>
File: 71-8OM2A19L._SY355_.jpg (35 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71-8OM2A19L._SY355_.jpg
35 KB, 355x355
I'm on keto so I do feel like I "run out of gas" in the gym faster than I should. Pic related did solve that issue for me.

Even if it is a placebo, fuck it, I don't care, it is serving the purpose for which I bought it, and it tastes fucking awesome to boot.
>>
Any recommendations for mixing it with beer or liquor? My depression and anxiety is at an all time high so I want to mask it out for once so i can get absolutely destroyed for New Years.
>>
>>35431288
Same brand same situation I'm in

It even gets me through the fucking tedious work day after my lifts
>>
>>35431288
If the only creatine you're getting is 3 grams on lifting days, the creatine isn't doing anything
>>
>>35431337
You can get your own beta alanine. To get the effect of beta alanine you need it every day, like with creatine, so I take creatine and beta alanine on off days
>>
>>35431482
Drinking alcohol before a workout is a big ol recipe for disaster tbqh famiglia
>>
>>35431482
C4 + Vodka + Sprite. Fratkids call it bouncehaus.
>>
>>35425823
Caffeine and potassium
>>
>>35430895
>test booster
Kek, your such a faggot
>>
>>35425823

That product name makes it sound like some kind of anti-diarrhea agent.
>>
Pre-workout line of coke to get hype
Post-workout line of coke to keep that metabolism high
Line of coke with every meal on workout days for recovery
Line of coke a couple times a day on rest days to stay motivated
>>
Adderal and c4. Keeps you going
>>
>>35430238
Taking the same thing atm, but fruit punch flavoured.
I must be extra-sensitive to it because it makes me into a damn machine. Broke through most of my plateaus on it.
Fucking based, but will be taking some time off of it once the tub is gone.
>>
pre workout is for kids that spend their money on useless supplements and for people that advertise them.

I once tried jack3d (with DMAA), also pure DMAA capsules when they were legal and they didn't do shit.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.