[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey i got some supplements i would like rated Vitamine D 10uG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1440536357912.jpg (414 KB, 601x569) Image search: [Google]
1440536357912.jpg
414 KB, 601x569
hey i got some supplements i would like rated

Vitamine D 10uG

and the sperm stack
ZMA
-vitamine b6 7mg
-magnesium 300mg
-zinc 20mg

l-arginine
-500mg

lecithine granulate
-powder form (it says i should take 6.5g)

i couldnt find yohimbine hcl or pygeum in any quck store in town. how important are they for the sperm stack ?

how important is selenium? since its not added to the ZMA.

Any other stuff i didnt hear off for sperm gains?

(i just want to test it jeez)
>>
Just don't jerk off for a week or longer if you want an impressive load, don't see the point in spending money on all of that. Though you should take the vit D and zinc for other reasons anyway
>>
how do you make cum not taste as grim?
>>
>>35424006
pineapple juice
>>
>>35424006
celery pumpkin pineapple
+
dont eat shit for a few days or much meat
>>
how many days/weeks/months of kegeling did you guys have to do before seeing results?
>>
>>35424166
well the guide says to take 2 of these pills each

i also have a multi vitamin which has 30ug vitamin k
>>
>>35423836
10ug (mcg) of vitD is nothing. Even if it's 10IU.
1IU = 25mcg.
Most pills are 1000IUs or more.
>>
>>35424223
the apothecary told me people of my age should not take more then 1 pill of this.

2 pills is for people over 70.

how many of these pills do you think i should take ?
>>
>>35424199
With a decent routine (not just squeezing 20 times a day or something like that) you should see results after a few weeks. Your erections should naturally become stronger due to the increased blood flow and you get better orgasm control.

Aim for long squeezes followed by long pushes (couple of minutes). Do two or three of those long squeeze/push sets every other day. You can finish your "workout" with very short pulsating push-squeezes that resemble the spastic muscle twitches during an orgasm to make your orgasms more intense.
>>
>>35424285
>Aim for long squeezes followed by long pushes (couple of minutes).

As in, squeeze for 1 minute, then reverse kegel/push for a minute, for a total of maybe 10 minutes? Then do quick push-squeezes for some highish number of reps?
>>
>>35424362
yes for example. I would try to increase the duration of the squeezes and pushes as you become better. However, after a couple of months 10 minutes won't be enough. At the beginning you might find yourself not being able to hold a squeeze for longer than a couple of seconds though.

In the end it comes down to the effort you put into it just like with everything else. Kegels are no magic exercise that makes you a sex god when you only do them while driving in a car or doing the dishes even though a lot of sites on the internet make you want to believe it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.