[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your opinion on this guy /fit/ >picture in relation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
whats your opinion on this guy /fit/

>picture in relation with the post
>>
Really fucking autistic and I know for a fact I probably couldn't stand 5 minutes of being around him in person due to his autism. But he makes some-what slightly entertaining videos shitting on all the fitness guru fags which sometimes gives me a laugh. He is extremely biased when it comes to veganism and animal welfare and often tells half-truths and often spreads downright false information based on flawed/inconsistent data that can usually easily be refuted. I respect his love for the creatures on our planet.

That's basically it.
>>
He's the most entertaining fitness youtuber around.
What's not to like.
>>
File: steachesmanlet.jpg (29 KB, 639x361) Image search: [Google]
steachesmanlet.jpg
29 KB, 639x361
>>35423129
Cool guy.Richard do a worst of the fitness industry on Scooby.C'mon imagine the veiws.
pic related
>Alfalfa
>>
speaks a lot of truth, his sense of humor is really boring and weak though
>>
>>35423280
he already did scooby.
>>
Shoo shoo green man!
>>
autistic alien--looking lanklet.

Video in relation to autism <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3qRd7-cbXes" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
green psycho
>>
>>35423299
nice link you got there Anon
>>
he is the ultimate curl bro.
he basically has no gains except his arms.
>>
he's a dweeb who is jealous of people with real gains so he makes videos about why they're bad
>>
>>35423129
his right arm loks a lot bigger/defined than left... is that becuase of
>Muh veganism?
>>
>>35423299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes

>ftfy
>>
File: aylienGAINS.jpg (59 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
aylienGAINS.jpg
59 KB, 300x393
he's a shapeshifting alien trying to help humanity.
>>
He's the new natty king of /fit/ and inspired me to go full vegan srs
>>
Helped me go vegan good on him the edgy cunt
>>
I really like the content he's producing.

He's a complete asshole, but that's what I like about him.

I also am considering going vegan after doing a lot of research and his videos kickstarted that. Mostly for the effects on greenhouse gasses and global warming.

Also, most of the skits he has in the worst of the industry series are so weird and awful you can't help but like them.

Too bad he looks like absolute shit so nobody takes him seriously. Like the dude looks like a wimp in a t-shirt, and has freakishly defined muscles when the shirt comes off. I understand goals are different for different people, but put some size on, Richard.
>>
File: -s4s-_reply_record.jpg (2 MB, 1108x4096) Image search: [Google]
-s4s-_reply_record.jpg
2 MB, 1108x4096
>>35423225
>>35424108
>>35424115
>>35425105

same fagging this hard
>>
>>35425133
> being this retarded

Look at the time stamps stupid faggot.
>>
>>35425154

just leave this board you self promoting autist

every day you make a fucking thread about yourself you fucking retarded autistic piece of garbage
>>
King of /fit/
>>
File: meat.jpg (81 KB, 650x426) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
81 KB, 650x426
fuck off with this propaganda, fucktard
>>
>>35425168
someone didn't get their tendies this morning
>>
>>35423290
Not as a "worst of the industry" vid though

>>35423299
Newfag
>>
>annoying twerp
>"calls out" YouTube fitness guys that are far better looking than him
>le edgy " hail satan" before a bunch of videos
>tells people to eat vegan despite it being 10x more annoying than a regular diet
>>
>>35423129
Psycho who used his grandpa's dad to promote his vieuws, purpously interpets studies wrong, always one sided (there are studies that show that vegans get cancer more than meateaters) and bias. He also lies all the time: check gradeAunderA vids on virgingains and u'll know what i mean
>>
>>35423129
Retarded, sociopathic curlbro autist who I'm thankful got a vasectomy.
>>
>>35424095
Holy shit all of virgingay's shirts look inanely oversized for him.
>>
File: IMG-20151229-WA0014.jpg (402 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151229-WA0014.jpg
402 KB, 1200x1600
>>35425133
>pic about dubs
>gets dubs
Nice
>>
>>35423129
can't relate to negro man
>>
>>35423129
He's a fuckhead. Stop talking about him.
>>
>>35425824
Color of that chicken looks insane. What is it?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.