[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450305925198.jpg (482 KB, 2880x1618) Image search: [Google]
1450305925198.jpg
482 KB, 2880x1618
Do you give advice on things you haven't conquered yet?

Eg, are you a skelly or fatty who thinks its ok to give other people advice on how to achieve their body goals?
>>
>>35422980
Yeah.

Just like I can give advice to a chef even though they're better at cooking than me, I can still notice their mistakes.
>>
>>35422980

No.
>>
>>35422985
Protip: chefs want to slap your autistic annoying ass when you do that
>>
>>35422980

I don't give advice.

>one coworker mentions you go to the gym
>suddenly coworkers are always telling you what you should/shouldn't eat, what exercises to do, this newfangled diet that's sure to work

Fuck, why did I even mention that I go to the gym?
>>
>>35423038
>Chefs can never make mistakes/can never improve
>>
>>35423068
>professionals want to hear the opinions on non-initiated scrubs
>Scrubs think others want to hear
>thats how entitled they are
>>
I did on here briefly

Then I passed "mount stupid" and realized I needed to stop until I had personal experience

Still look like shit but a lot better
>>
>>35422980
A lot of teachers are knowledgeable but cant do.
>>
>>35423138
I never said I went into the kitchens unannounced and gave advice idiot. If someone asks for it I give it.
>>
>>35422980
>implying my economics teacher must be a millionaire if he expects me to believe his knowledge
Only in the industry this reasoning occurs. You people are retarded that's why most of you will roid or fold
>>
>>35425217
> learn things in university/college
> the actual thing is completely different when you get to the field you studied in
> the best teachers are the ones who already 'did'

Want to know how I know you're an undergrad?

You still believe the advice of people who didn't conquer first what they speak about.
>>
File: 1439601567287.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>35422980
>purposely give bad advice so these normies dont catch up to me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.