[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corporate Attorney Slave looking for advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
/fit/ have any good advice for a Corporate Lawyer slave looking to avoid a heart attack by the time I'm 35.

I work 12 hours days and looking for some routine to at least stay somewhat healthy.
>>
sticky faggot
>>
File: image_1.jpg (266 KB, 1008x1395) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
266 KB, 1008x1395
I'm not sure if it works but eh.
>>
>>35419816

13 lifts a day lol wut
>>
>>35419673
>>
try this -
If you don't have a lot of time you need to do two things. The first is work out at home, so you are going to need to buy some weights at the very least. The second is work out everyday. This isn't common advice and isn't prime but you can still make some good gains. 20 min workout a day can give you all the body you need, you just won't be a pro body builder or lifter. You do less volume so you don't overload your cns. So start off doing two sets of push ups and pull ups. The next day do abs and squats. Experiment and figure out the exercises you want to do and how much you can handle. Lurk and learn more to fine tune your routine.
>>
Take up running. Anytime I need to work crazy hours (just did 100+ hours a week for 5 weeks straight) I try to fit in at least 30 minutes of jogging. 2-3X a week.

You're not going to get swole but it's good for your heart.
>>
>>35419816
Please put a bullet in my head and end the pain
>>
>>35419673

Was in a similar position but for an investment bank (had breathing difficulty, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, panic attacks by early 30s) after a decade as a corporate slave.

The following helped me: stopping drugs, stopping alcohol, stopping sex with hookers & fapping, stopping any junk food or fried food. Eating clean, HIIT, barbell strength training, meditation.
>>
quite obviously just ramp up ~15 HIIT sessions however way you want. get that heart pumping and don't eat excessively sugary foods.
>>
>>35419673
Best bet for you would be getting some cardio in, aim for AT LEAST twice a week to start. Swimming is probably preferable if you can get to a pool, that way you're engaging your whole body. (Considering you work 12 hr days.) Pair this with bodyweight exercises like pushups/pullups/squats 3 times a week (do them weighted if you're looking to gain significant muscle mass) and a good diet and you're golden man. Do the cardio on days you don't exercise, that way you have two rest days in the week. Good luck OP, stick with it and you're on your way to a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>35419816
>no squat
>no bench press
>no 15 min high intensity cardio

KEK.
>>
thanks guys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.