[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Years Resolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x399
ITT: we post our resolutions and we rate/hate/help out eachother

>i want to hit 2pl8 bench, 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 dl
I'm close to bp by 10lbs, 30lbs more for squat, and 20lbs for dl. Any tips? I been doing bad on these lifts lately and barley time to test my strength

>do good in school
>launch my business
>be stricter on lifts and nutrition
>work on sleep
>get gf
>>
Would recommend the Texas Method if you're not already running it. This is if your interest is pure strength, of course. Switch to low bar if you haven't already.
>>
2pl8 bench (just got 1pl8)
2pl8 squat (at 85 right now, I've been stalling)
3pl8 deadlift (at 2pl8 now)
>>
I want to hit 8pl8 dl before i turn 21
>>
All I want is 3pl8 bench. Nothing else. I could squat the bar for all I care.
>>
>give up videogames (averaging like 40 hours+ each week)
>get my shit together and start lifting (correctly)
>fix my chronic low back pain
>get 4.0 each semester
>learn to cook and eat healthy
>fix/start to fix my forehead acne
If I could accomplish half of this I would be pretty happy.
>>
I want to find someone to settle down with.

I've made 3 million from a small company I started. Have been working out 2 hours every day for the past few years. I'm in wonderful physical condition with great looks/charm. Despite seeing a lot of women I can't seem to find one who I want to be with in the long term. My long term girlfriend of 5 years left me at 23 because she didn't believe my work would be a success and I was putting all of my time into it. After that I feel like I can't trust people or find anyone who I will like the same, even though it's been 3 years since then.
>>
>>35421248
Wonder how she feels now knowing you're a success. deets pls if any
>>
>>35421268
She has desperately tried to get back together and tries to act as if she made the right decision when I told her it's not happening. It sucks because I really loved her and was working so hard for the both of us, but I just can't take her back after she left me.

When she did end up leaving me it was mainly because of a new friend group who didn't like me because I would be working instead of hanging out with them. They convinced her she was wasting her time with me and that they would hook her up with one of their friends.

All of the couples in her friend group got kids and stopped hanging out with her. The guy they hooked her up with is still jobless and I think they broke up but I don't really update myself with her life anymore.

My bestfriend is dating her bestfriend though (they started dating before we broke up) and she says that my ex is totally devastated by the situation and complains all the time about how she fucked up and missed out.
>>
>>35421333
lmao, just get an average kqt and don't tell them about your money until after marriage
>>
>>35421248
you are working out for way to long stop it, stop it right now. Workout properly or dnt go.
>>
File: 1.png (78 KB, 955x963) Image search: [Google]
1.png
78 KB, 955x963
>cut down to 75kg and maintain it for at least 2 weeks
>hitchhike around the Balkans spending only 250€
>reduce internet to hour a day
>>
>>35421353
It's not in one session, most of it is aerobics/swimming I do in the evening

>>35421344
That's the plan, I usually don't tell anyone about my money. I haven't found someone I would like to settle down with though, everyone just seems so bland now.
>>
my 2015 resolutions were the 3S :

>Sex
>Success
>Sport

I was doing non sport, 25y old virgin before that.

In 2015 I got my master degree, started rock bouldering and became quite fit, lost V card, and got my first job (that I now quitted).

So I think i'm going for the 3S again in 2016.
>>
My New Years resolutions:
>eat healthy (paleo)
>exercise a lot more
>drink lots of water
>increase my metabolism
Sound good? Not too specific
>>
>>35421333

The best revenge is success. anon. We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>35421248
Settle down with me anon
I'm not pretty but I swear I'll try to be a good waifu
>>
>want to reach the 1/2/3/4 lifts
current (shitty) stats:
40kg OHP
60kg BP
110kg Squat
125kg DL
Do you guys think it's a reachable goal given a year time?
I have been milking my noob gains with memelifts (SL 5x5) and later switched to ICL 5x5. Should I just stick with it or do you have any recommended routines?
>>
2016 Resolutions:
>3pl8 bench
>5.5 pl8 deadlift
>4.5 pl8 squat
>cut down to 90kg and maintain strength
>>
>>35422538
should be easy enough to get that in a year, took me about 10 months. stick with sl or icl until you cant progress linearly anymore, then move onto something like canditos 6 week program.
>>
6pl8 front squat is my only goal
>>
>Spend more time with the people i actually care about
>Get a 200kg squat max
>Actually take school more seriously, treat it like a job and not a excuse to fuck around.
>Work on my intrusive thoughts, jealousy, envy and self hatred.
>>
Be a week ahead of class all year. Get my mile as close to 4 min as I can.
>>
Not fuck up my candidacy exam and finally get a core worth taking my shirt off for.
>>
Fit related cut from 215lb to 190 lb
Hit 2 pl8t bench

Un fit related
Save up for a condo with my gf
Get a yard for my dog
Learn to play guitar
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.