[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is texting with proper grammar autistic? What is your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 25S4K.jpg (35 KB, 554x369) Image search: [Google]
25S4K.jpg
35 KB, 554x369
Is texting with proper grammar autistic?

What is your favorite life to show off the grills in the gym? Mine are either Squats or Deadlifts.
>>
>>35418127
worrying about autism is more autistic than how you text
>>
Yes texting is autistic

Text messages are for information, not for conversation
>>
If you take everything literally and dont look at people when you speak, you have autism
>>
>>35418164
>implying you cannot gather information from conversations
>>
Okay here is the real autism test:

You are walking behind someone on the sidewalk at a very slightly quicker pace than them. What do you do?

A) Slow down to match their pace
B) Maintain your pace and perform a slow overtake
C) Accelerate and perform a fast overtake

I will reveal what your answers tell you about autism in 10 minutes.
>>
>>35418220
>tfw C but then they speed up too and then I awkwardly slow down

*gulps*
>>
>>35418164
>I wish people would text me... :(
>>
>>35418220
Depends. If it's a long path, B. But if there's other people coming from different direction or an intersection, C
>>
>>35418220
B
>>
>>35418220
Probably B but if I was feeling lazy then probably A.
>inb4 "you're autistic because you answered the question lmao"
>>
>>35418220
b
>>
>>35418220
You didn't give the autism answer but I would usually do B with once in a blue moon A
>>
>>35418220
C but I am sonic
>>
>>35418220
D) Shouting out at them to speed up (or hollering atchu gurl if u is fine)
>>
>>35418220
Depends on the setting probably, if it was harajuku crossing in Tokyo then you're pretty much at the mercy of everyone else's pace, but if it was just some empty street then I'd just walk straight past them.
>>
File: 785454949.jpg (19 KB, 360x507) Image search: [Google]
785454949.jpg
19 KB, 360x507
>>35418220
>worrying about it
>>
>>35418220
D) Pretend you're jogging and jog past. No one ever stops to check if you're really a jogger.
>>
>>35418220
B
>>
>>35418127
If you're a male over 18, text with proper grammar and don't emoticons/emojis.

Use exclamation points to make it not seem like you're a robot.
>>
>>35418220
What if I literally just spit my milk out after reading this fucking post?

What does that make me?
>>
>>35420020
>using exclamation points ever

Emojis are the spice of life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.