[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much gyming is needed for a body like this? I assume its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: oziligpost.png (2 MB, 1068x1210) Image search: [Google]
oziligpost.png
2 MB, 1068x1210
how much gyming is needed for a body like this? I assume its more dieting and light weights but im pretty clueless when it comes to this.
>>
approximately 4 gyms a week
>>
>>35417733
dont mean to be draft but doing what? chests/abs/arms?
>>
>>35417763
just regular gymming, breh
>>
>>35417724
Not long, just lift and eat about 2000 cal
>>
>>35417797
How can you say "not long"? The answer will obviously differ based on if you're starting from 350lb or 140lb. The amount of muscle he has wouldn't take long, but cutting 300lb of bodyfat might. So it just depends.
>>
>>35417763
>draft

it's "daft" you dowdy fuckwit
>>
>>35417819
im starting at 140 lbs
>>
>>35417895
Thanks
>>
Ok I know exactly what you need right

What you need to do is literlaly no productive lifts whatsoever and just keep your calorie intake at a deficient until body reached. Maybe run a bit to speed it up.
>>
>>35417724
3.5 gymings
>>
>>35417895
Still doesn't tell us much. Would need pics to tell you how long to reach this goal.
>>
The sticky mang, read it
>>
Become a world-class soccer player and win the world cup. Then break the record for most consecutive Premier League games with an assist
>>
>>35418185
the one right answer.

Also, looking at the guy, he hardly has arms/chest, anything else than abs really.
>>
Around 3 fiddy
>>
>>35418888
Still not on Fabregas level
>>
File: 1451058253667.jpg (56 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
1451058253667.jpg
56 KB, 600x743
>>35417724
You guys have to understand, to be that good at soccer to the point where there is a huge salary at stake, you're going to be on a lot of performance enhancing drugs. All the pros do it. Now while the physique is obviously attainable natty, you do have to understand there are more variables than one would assume.

Tl;Dr about a year and a half, with decent nutrition and loads of cardio
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.