[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/plg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1449184999530.jpg (81 KB, 638x639) Image search: [Google]
1449184999530.jpg
81 KB, 638x639
Welcome to /PLG/ Powerlifting General.
Primarily for the purpose of becoming a better athlete on the platform, but all forms of strength training accepted!

>lets try this again edition

Post progress, PR's, meet videos, schmexy lifts, or anything strength training related!
Powerliftinggeneral.com
>>
>>35417483
1st for QTs
>>
File: [email protected] (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
300@74.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>35417499
is anybody but isley doing equipped?
>>
File: 460 beltless.webm (468 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
460 beltless.webm
468 KB, 1920x1080
>>35417483
Why the fuck do our threads keep getting nuked?

>beltless PR from today
>>
>>35417559
That aint IPF depth.
>>
>>35417559
I no rite, we were literally just talking about programs

>>35417306
To the guy who sugested me the TSA 9 week program, would you enter your targeted 1rms or current into the spreadsheet? Entering my current makes the first few weeks look easy as piss.
>>
>>35417559
you bulgarianing with low bar?
>>
>>35417559
looks a little ... shallow
>>
>>35417573
>>35417594
I have a hard time judging depth beltless. Either a little high or they get buried.

>>35417579
yas
>>
>>35417578

Current.

Week 1 is meant to be piss easy. By week 3 you're looking at stuff like 5x5@80%. That's rough with a gym max, with a goal weight it'll crush you.
>>
>>35417578
I didn't find it that easy desu, it looks easier on paper than in practice and ramps up fairly quickly. 80% for 5x5 squats sucks and the deadlifting is rough as well.
>>
>>35417615
hmm maybe I've underestimated my squat max. I hit 5x5 with 140 a few weeks ago before I gave up on 5x5

I just hate having an easy workout, feels like I wasted my time. Like 3x7 @69% for bench seems pointlessly easy for me.
>>
HELLO LADS
Early day tomorrow

Do any of you lads have any tips
Or tricks for
Early morning workout
Sessions?

I've done a few squat sessions pretty early
They always seem to be mediocre.

Fucking gym doesn't
Open until later tomorrow
Really starting to get pissed off at the holidays

Fucking last week before New Years
Resolutioners too.
Every year it gets so shitty in there. Anyway:
Early workout tips appreciated.
>>
>>35417982
Wake up even earlier? ykno'w, balance it out, the fuck, you know.
>>
>>35417982
I tried going for a 3x5 squat pr this morning and it was awful. Couldn't get one set, failed on the 5th and felt like I couldn't concentrate and tired as fuck.
>>
>>35417982
>Do any of you lads have any tips
>Or tricks for
>Early morning workout
>Sessions?

CAFFEINE
>>
>>35417982
Be excited to go lift. If you go to the gym with the thought in mind that you're going because that's what you love and enjoy, its always better.

Wake up early enough that you're not rolling out of bed and going straight there. Wake up in time to sit around for half an hour and have coffee and breakfast, play on your phone or read the paper or something.

>>35417994
I've fallen in love with russian imperial stouts, and as a result am drinking one.
>>
I have my first USAPL meet coming up. Where should I get a singlet?
>>
File: brett gibbs.png (916 KB, 858x476) Image search: [Google]
brett gibbs.png
916 KB, 858x476
>>
I think this will be my last carton of eggnog lads.

I'm excited for the bulk to end. After this meet, I need to figure so much form shit out.
>>
Gonna be running 5/3/1 BBB while cutting, can I deload every 2 cycles or will I crash and burn after the first couple?
>>
>>35418160

Only one way to find out.
>>
>listen smart ass, I happen to be a millionaire so suggest me a diet that doesnt consist of consuming pop tarts and fucking goddamn snickers where my macros are fucked in the ass and I will give you 600 dollars through paypal or the bank of your choice.. if I gain 7 pounds in the next 3 months

reading the archive is giving me feels, lads...
>>
>>
>>35417483
Hit a 300 pound gymnastic rings pullup for a double lads

Have to post this because my bench is sucking lately and my other lifts don't have any recent PRs

A PR is PR, right?
>>
>>35418181
answer not good enough
inb4 deleted

>>35418226
lol how long ago was d-day exactly
>>
How far off the ground are competition benches?

I went to a diff gym and the benches there were way lower to what I'm used to and really threw me off
>>
File: 1450131742452.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1450131742452.png
23 KB, 489x423
>>35418259
https://desustorage.org/fit/thread/29849584/

>4/12/14

over a year lads...
>>
>>35418266

I'm not sure there is a set height.
>>
>>35418266
Height - not less than 42 cm and not exceeding 45 cm measured from the floor to the top of the padded surface of
the bench without it being depressed or compacted.
from the ipf rulebook
>>
>>35418303
is that seriously all lol
thought it would have been closer to 2 years
>>
>>35418160

Again, I strongly recommend against skipping deloads.
>>
>>35418329
Good, sounds about 30cms and felt all kinds of fucked
>>
>>35418378
The one I used I mean
>>
>>35418347
https://desustorage.org/fit/search/image/pPWV1iv1KYhAv1b9gL6SQg/
>>
Guys. Yesterday before my squat sesh I felt a weird tingling in my calf. I hadn't been to gym 3 days prior. I went ahead and front squatted anyway. Immediately after the pain spread to my knee, and upper right side of my hamstring and quad. I couldn't walk very well for 2 days.

Now there is just a dull soreness in my knee, and I can't squat down even bodyweight without pain.

What the fuck happened? Any experience with this?

I think it might be an inflamed patella tendon knee injury.

currently 2 days later and its getting better but it feels so weak....and still sore.
>>
>>35418303
>Me and bodorio arguing over steroid use

My views on steroid use have changed since then especially now that I train with some untested guys.
>>
>>35418402
he definately got his monies worth out of that pepe

>>35418427
>changed since then
in what way
>>
>>35418427
YES
>>
>>35418460
I think drug use in the IPF is stupid. There's nothing on the line outside of pride and competition. And everyone I know who's on gear trains like an idiot or completely half asses it. So my idea of a strong person who was on gear was pretty unrealistic.

I still dont have a problem with drug use when olympic medals or a living are on the line.
>>
>>35418541
>everyone I know who's on gear trains like an idiot or completely half asses it
This. I have a "friend" who's on all the gear in the world and I can smoke all of his lifts. It makes me so angry because if he just quit being a little bitch he'd be so strong.
>>
>>35418358
Sorry, didn't see your response since the last time I posted thread 404d before I saw the responses
>>
Complete newby to power lifting , but have been lifting for a while

Waiting on my belt to arrive before i test maxes so i can start a program

If i can squat 180 for 6 beltless reps, roughly what would my belted max be?
>>
>>35418714
Meanwhile on the rest of /fit/

>>35417125
>>
>>35418728

it massively depends
but i would hazard a guess at a little over 200kg.

Try it and see!
>>
>>35418728
I'd start at 2pl8 (or 200kg if metric) and work from there
>>
>>35418740
Why are you linking a dead thread, friend? :^)
>>
>>35418728

There's no way of knowing exactly.

And if you haven't done belted work before, for the love of fuck don't just go and max out. Its like any other bit of equipment - you've got to get used to using it before you push the limits.
>>
>>35418745
>>35418747
>>35418759

I used a shitty Velcro belt once, i didnt max out, but it definitely had a large effect on my strength
Can't wait to get my inzer :')
>>
When you guys follow a program do you do it to the letter or add stuff if you're still feeling good at the end of a workout for example?
>>
>>35418809

im a casual powerlifter and secretly want to be aesthetic, so i might throw in some ab work or bicep curls as biceps arent used at all in powerlifting.

dont judge me
>>
>>35418809

Depends on the program. If its expected that I'll handle my own assistance work, I'll chuck stuff in. If its all pre-planned I'll try not to (although I'm legendarily bad for wandering off the program).
>>
What are some recommended powerlifting programs. Ive been lifting for over a year and a half and so far my maxes are 435 on squat, 295 on bench (most ive benched so far since i dislocated my shoulder), and a 475 on deadlift. I feel like the numbers on my lifts should be a lot higher by now but football and wrestling were in the way, now that its over I can focus on my goals on getting stronger in all 3 lifts.
>>
>>35418728
220-230kg IMO
>>
>>35418927
TSA intermediate
Sheiko
RTS
Juggernaut method with added benching

I dont know what else but there's stuff kicking around.
>>
Well lads, I know we all usually dismiss hamstring mobility causing lumbar rounding, but I think it's actually what is putting me in a weak position for deadlift. I checked my mobility on being able to hinge and touch the floor (the old toe touch) and can't even break parallel without my back rounding.

So to hell with the naysayers, I'm throwing a ton of energy into stretching out those hammies. I figure some light weight on the bar will help me pull that shit down.
>>35418927

Current Meme Program is Sheiko. You've got a very good foundation, mate, welcome to the sport.

>>35418827

Abs help in literally every lift, and bicep mass can aid in the Bench or something (I may be making this up)
>>
Almost snapped my shit up lads.

I was doing my third 4x6 squat set when, grinding the last rep, my right knee caved inwards real fucking bad. So bad I lost it and just fell down, slamming the knee on the floor hard time. Thankfully, I didn't tear any ligament or break anything, but that was scary enough to cut my session short. I only didn't hurt myself further because the bar hit the safeties.

Moral of the story, use safeties, lads.
>>
>>35419049
Morally of the story dont grind reps that hard in training.
>>
>>35419013
thanks for the suggestions, currently looking at TSA.
>>35419044
Will be looking into sheiko as well
>>
>>35419075
Thing is, while the reps prior to it were hard, they were pretty smooth. Hell, reps 4 and 5 felt great. Then I fucked up on the sixth.

Might just be that I misgrooved a little after a week of no lifting.
>>
Meanwhile, it the rest of /fit/

>>35418461

>heeled shoes won't help your lowbar squat
>>
>>35419141
Fair enough it happens with higher reps no doubt.
>>
>>35419141

It's easy to get sloppy when you've taken a week off.
>>
I tried pulling conventional in 3/4 in heels today.

It felt really, really good.

Am I retarded?
>>
>>35419196
Yes
>>
>>35419186
Yep. Yesterday I didn't notice I misloaded my BP by +5kg each side and struggled bad to hit the target reps. It was good after I noticed the fuckup, though, as I was worried about any strength loss.
>>
>>35419196

I...I'm kind of tempted to try it with my PL 2.0s

But I am certifiably retarded.

>>35419230

<3
>>
>>35419044

Its more brachialis than biceps when it comes to stability, but yes - big fucking arms (whether fat or muscle) are almost like wearing elbow wraps in the bench.
>>
>>35419219
Man, I can't even imagine having a hard time getting it up for that chick. Good job, bruh.
>>
>>35419282

Boom. There ya go. Curls make for better powerlifters.

Plus, ya never know when one of the odd lifts are gonna make a comeback.
>>
File: IMG_8918.jpg (4 MB, 4752x3168) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8918.jpg
4 MB, 4752x3168
>literally not allowed to post

well. fuck. I wanted to talk about starting a gym as a business with the mindset of treating as a training facility and trying to force the marketing of training PL, WL and general athletics.

RIP this post and my dreams ( ._.)

I'll come back later i guess
>>
>>35419315
Have you listened to the RTS podcast about starting your own gym?
>>
>>35419315
but dont you need money for that
>>
>>35419327
i have not.

i actually havent listened to any RTS podcasts which is sad....was it gud?

>>35419329
>>35419329
i'll find some.
>>
>>35419286
Thanks for your encouragement anon....it was cray
>>
>>35419338
Make sure you're starting a gym because there's a need for what you're offering and not just because 'I want to start a gym!'
>>
>>35419338
>i have not.
he basically says not to start a gym if you are going to rely on it for money, since you'll probably sink it, unless you can manage to stay afloat for the better part of a decade where you start to make your money back.
>>
>>35419338
It was interesting. Those podcasts are hit or miss in general though.

I'm friends with the part owner of the gym I go to now. The three owners have differing opinions on how to run the gym. It's not very prosperous right now and the original owner and the one with majority share doesnt want to market to crossfitters because even though it has the name it's not really a crossfit gym. And he says crossfit is in rapid decline which considering 3 crossfit boxes within 30 km of me have closed down in the last year I dont disagree.

So the one guy wants to cultivate a serious training atmosphere and is willing to take the bumps while it grows. The other two not so much. They want people in the gym because right now it's tough to pay the bills. What i found surprising is how high their turnover was for a serious gym.
>>
>>35418416
Did ya stretch
>>
>>35419367
I mean, its common knowledge that gyms don't make money. Unless you can find some way to bite the capital costs then its basically a money sink.

>>35419363
as with any business. the one that really gets me is those fucking cupcake shops, jesus christ they're like cancer, and every one of them closes after like 3-5 years.

For a business that sells something to survive there has to be demand for what you're selling.

whether that demand is organic or artificially introduced (marketing -> you need to have this) is a different story, and whether or not you can successfully create that artificial demand is an even bigger shot in the dark.

Naturally, creating artificial demand is of course what the entire business strategy depends on : ^ )

really just want to toy with the idea and see what /plg/ thinks. who knows, maybe someone will come up with the most innovatie idea on starting an athletics / strength gym to date, and it will take off.

>>35419388
this is so damn interesting.

>Xfit is in decline

wwwhoooaaa what? thats news to me. any insight as to why?

>MARKET VACCUUM HERE I CUM

>serious training atmosphere
care to explain more?

>turnover

those things sincerely surprise me as well. The gym i go to is crazy. its in a town of about 70-80 K people, and the powerlifting and training side of the gym where you see all my videos taken normally loses the two owners about 800 bucks a month. Bam, just 800 bucks down the drain to have a rouge monkey rack, few nice barbells & cheap plates, one monolift, 3 benches and some strongman equipment.

they make 100% of their money on training soccer moms in the yoga classes, "warrior training", group classes and shit. its kinda disgusting but its how it is.

It seems like creating a dedicated athletic gym is damn near impossible....
>>
File: 1426230863103.jpg (45 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1426230863103.jpg
45 KB, 555x555
Is it possible to increase work capacity by adding more volume while in a deficit, or is this type of adaptation impossible while cutting?

Should I just keep my volume as it is?
>>
>>35419431

My understanding is that its not so much that Xfit overall is in a decline numbers wise as the boom is over and the memberships are starting to consolidate into a smaller number of more viable gyms.
>>
>>35419447
What people generally recommend, IIRC, is decrease volume a bit and increasing intensity on a cut.
>>
>>35419405

yes baby
>>
>>35419431
>they make 100% of their money on training soccer moms in the yoga classes, "warrior training", group classes and shit. its kinda disgusting but its how it is.

This is how my little gym survives. There's a studio attached that does Zumba and stupid shit like that, and the old timers love it. It's why I welcome the NYResolutioners - tons of $$$ for the gym and maybe this year the cheap bastard will buy us a new fuckin barbell.
>>
>>35419431
>Xfit is in decline

I dont know if it is but I know a bunch of crossfit places have closed nearby and one of em was huge flagship franchise that supposedly was making bank a couple years ago. I wouldnt be surprised if it was in decline, it's hardcore exercise marketed towards a casual market. It is a fad. Also this is Canada. Crossfit doesnt and didnt seem like as big of thing here as in America.

>serious training atmosphere
He wants serious athletes and beginners that know what they're getting themselves into. The other two guys want more of a traditional gym population with an emphasis on powerlifting. I just want the gym to stay open.

>It seems like creating a dedicated athletic gym is damn near impossible....

Literally this. If you're a really good lifter and advertise the gym in conjunction with your presence as a lifter and coach I think that really helps draw good people in.
>>
I want to do some overload work for bench. I lack access to a slingamajig.

On a scale of dumb to oh shit wtf are you doing, how bad is wrapping my elbows?
>>
>>35419515
Have you tried the powerlifts yet?
>>
>>35419545
>Literally this. If you're a really good lifter and advertise the gym in conjunction with your presence as a lifter and coach I think that really helps draw good people in.

Working with local sports teams is a big plus too
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Someone better tell Isley.
>>
>>35419630

Just for front squats. Really liked them. Going to try em out for bench tomorrow and squats on Thursday.

I do like them.
>>
>>35419640
Why would you buy powerlifts when you can buy the power perfect for almost the same price?
>>
File: pl2.jpg (111 KB, 1000x844) Image search: [Google]
pl2.jpg
111 KB, 1000x844
>>35419693

I didn't buy them. Santa did, and Santa doesn't really know shit about powerlifting, and Santa would also be very hurt if I returned a gift that Santa researched and bought form me. One day I'll upgrade to adipowers, but for now, these are great shoes. The compression of the heel is a non issue, considering I've been using chucks until now.

Also they look fly as FUCK. Pic related: my colour scheme
>>
>>35419629
Silliness aside, good luck wrapping your own elbows. They make sleeves that give you the same effect. You could also try floor presses, pin presses at whatever height, board presses, etc. There's also the band route.

I'd probably just give smelly bell his due, but then again I'm king sling of shill mountain.
>>
>>35419315
>
>dat elbow overtuck ;_;
>>
>>35418809
the first time I do it, I follow it to the letter, then after the first time I may add in stuff or change things based on the results and what I see necessary.
>>
File: sad mattie rogers.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sad mattie rogers.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>35419545
are you still here?
>>
>>35419895
Sup
>>
>>35419929
If I wanted to start reading up on training stuff, could you recommend any entry level stuff that I could start with? on break right now and just sitting around playing vidya and checking /plg/ all day is getting old quickly.
>>
>>35419947
How entry level we talking here? What kind of stuff do you read or listen to/watch now?
>>
>not seeing fuck buddy until next week

kill me
>>
File: CejrWwt.jpg (769 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
CejrWwt.jpg
769 KB, 2448x2448
>>35419982
I would call myself a late intermediate/early advanced I guess? Like I can pretty confidently say I'm not retarded with lifting stuff, but outside of how to lift things properly and EXTREMELY basic programming principles, I would say I know very little.

I read/watch practically nothing besides just like Ben Rice, Candito when he still made them, and John Haack videos. I have read SS, if that's worth anything. but other than that next to nothing.
>>
>>35420012
Chad Wesley Smith's stuff is good for people getting into training theory. I'd read his books and articles on JTS.

Here's the thing about learning about this kind of stuff atleast from my point of view. It's not about reading something from a book and going "Cool this is true, I can now apply this." this rarely happens and rarely should. It's about amassing information in your brain and keeping these things in your back pocket. Then using it shape your perspective. I learned far more from talking about training and programming with people here and just chewing some ideas in my head than straight up from reading. Also using myself as a test subject when it came to my own training was super useful. That's not to say reading or consuming info isnt important but you have to alternate consuming new info with "disgestion" of that new info and how it can be applied practically to a wide variety of situation.

So basically read a bit, think about it a lot. Read some more, think about it a lot. So on and so forth.
>>
>>35420136
Are you talking about the Thoughtful Pursuit of Strength thing when you say the CWS stuff?

>It's not about reading something from a book and going "Cool this is true, I can now apply this." this rarely happens and rarely should. It's about amassing information in your brain and keeping these things in your back pocket. Then using it shape your perspective
yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I would say that about 90+% of what I would say I "know" is from talking to people either here or at the gym. I mean, that's granted I have read/watched very little on things besides just watching people like the ones I mentioned in my other post lift heavy things and put them down.

I definitely like reading about stuff that I think I know about from a different perspective and then kind of combining that with what my own experiences are and kind of digesting it like that. Definitely wouldn't call myself the type of person to read something and then just try to regurgitate it as soon as I get the chance. But I'll definitely try to find that somewhere for about as much money as the moderators here get paid. Thanks
>>
>>35420233
That's the book I'm talking about also look up his articles on JTS. And read Mike T's articles in his website too.
>>
Would it make sense to get the volume on TM VD higher for bench?

People always call out TM for being bad for bench progress as it is too low in volume - what if I don't play by the "keep the volume as low as possible on VD" rule for bench exclusively?
Better results?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-02-08-14.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-02-08-14.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Why doesn't this girl do powerlifting, she could probally bench 500 cuz the bar only has to move 1 inch
>>
>this fucking manlet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJaZnIQMNGs
>>
>>35420613

He's not even the king manlet at 59kg.
>>
>>35420613
>580 wilks
yep
>>
File: russian iron dwarf.png (160 KB, 281x256) Image search: [Google]
russian iron dwarf.png
160 KB, 281x256
>>35420613
>25kg plate diameter 17.7165 inches
>he's probably like 3.1 plates tall when standing straight up without a heel
dude's like 4'6 or so

>where is your god now
>>
>>35420613
Lmao 4.5xbw diddy
>>
>>35420613

For even more manlet ridiculousness, I present a squat of 660@114.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57aLTTEX_w
>>
>>35420270
>keep the volume as low as possible on VD" rule

That rule!is in place to keep you PRing on ID. Once you realize that setting weekly prs isn't that important, you can begin the volume
>>
File: Inconceivable.jpg (12 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
Inconceivable.jpg
12 KB, 200x184
>>35420722
>>
>>35420688

>And my axe.wav
>>
>>35420683
>>35420613
truly incredible. doesn't jesse norris have a 580 wilks as well?
>>
>>35420722
Are dwarves IPF approved?
>>
File: laughing-cat-desktop-background.jpg (839 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
laughing-cat-desktop-background.jpg
839 KB, 1920x1200
There is a ugly manlet in my gym right now, who is unironically wearing a pink tank top with " enjoy my cock" written on it
>>
>>35420811

Yes. He used to hold a couple of IPF records before they redid the weight classes.

Pity he couldn't deadlift for shit though.
>>
>>35420819
wouldn't he literally need to just hold the bar and be at lockout?

Infinity deadlift man
>>
>>35420845

Nope. Stubby little arms mean his deadlift has probably the biggest ROM of all his lifts. And tiny little hands meant he could barely hang on to anything about 315.
>>
>>35420858
Ha true forgot about his hands
>>
I need a new routine, any suggestions? Something for intermediate lifters, with an emphasis on compounds but also incorporates isolation movements.
>>
>>35420997
Best routines are made on your own, based on good templates on good programs.

Just do something like TM and fix it how you want. Split it to 3, 4, 5 or 6 days, add exercises that you need or want to do etc.
>>
>>35420723
Hm.

A good programm is supposed to offer the best progress on the lifts, right?

So as long as i CAN progress weekly i should do the programm as suggested.

Then .. When do i switch to higher volume and stop caring too much about weekly PR's?

The first time i stall? The first time i cant get past a plateau in x weeks?
The xth time i stall?

I dont get it.
>>
>>35420790
>doesn't jesse norris have a 580 wilks as well?
Nah don't think he's close actually
>>
>>35421672
Kill yourself
>>
>>35419895
What the fuck, how can that skinny lanklet nearly snatch 100kg??
>>
>>35421691
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: (4).jpg (65 KB, 404x536) Image search: [Google]
(4).jpg
65 KB, 404x536
>>35421694
>>35421685
Woah we've got a badass here
>>
>>35421697
Kill yourself already assburger
>>
File: (4)(1).jpg (15 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
(4)(1).jpg
15 KB, 460x288
>>35421705
I'm going to stop now, or this plg will be deleted
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 284x115
>>35421718
>>
Isley self harming and saves by his dog

http://youtu.be/0M7PuuukzxY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zXlyHoDaAE&ab_channel=clarence0

brehs
>>
Isley trys to get something from his mommy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlam9K71Hw
>>
Daily maxing is fun af lads
10/10 would recommend
>>
Looks like isleys at it again, this time in a skirt
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCbjuEZWAX4
>>
I remember when Topkek100 first invited me round his house, he was this 6"1 twink in middle school who weighed like 90lbs, everyone use to take to the piss out of him so he tried to make friends by inviting people round for a sleep over
I thought it would be funny to go over and rob the little twink, unfortunately I was the only one who showed up. I needed a piss and asked topkek mother where the bathroom was, I almost died of laughter when she led me into a cold room with a stone floor & walls scraped of paint and pointed to the shit stained floor and said squat down and poo there, I asked her is she had a toilet and she said no and that I needed to poo on the floor
I had serious bad diarrhea from eating topkeks curry earlier, so I bent down near the walls and sprayed as much as I could on the wall, topkeks mother then came and sprayed the mess with a hose, and the hose water literally looked like it had shit in it. The shit water went down this drain in the centre of the room
I later asked for some water and his mother showed me to this tap outside and told me to cup my hands and collect the water, I asked her to show me first and watch as she put her mouth under this rusty blackened tap and turn it on ONLY to have shit water pour into her mouth. I laughed so hard watching little peanuts clump onto the edges of her mouth, I then said I wasn't thirsty anymore and topkeks mother showed me back inside
Eventually I asked topkek where his valuables were (so I could steal them) & he took me to his bedroom and when he opened it all I could see was broken base units & laptops around the room, at one end was a line of phones, which topkek explained was for his job at tech support, & the other end was this crappy dell desktop with the case open and a old white oscillating fan blowing onto the CPU which had no heat sink
I asked what that computer was for & he told me he ran a website which lured people in so he can install malware onto their computer & sell their information
>>
Classic isley lads
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_23z9yJAq0
>>
>>35421738
>>35421748
>>35421764
>>35421773
These are depressing to watch lad, feel so bad for the parents
>>
>>35421782
I know, I hope Isleys parents can cope.
>>
>>35420722
He was pretty far above depth considering how close to depth he started
>>
>tfw just got 12kg of free Rump steak
Oh god these gains
>>
File: Mike T, sq, 745x1 @ RPE9.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Mike T, sq, 745x1 @ RPE9.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>
I am a typical fat powerlifter with zero conditioning.

I get tired from benching, and when I try anything athletic such as power cleans I become extremely tired.

How can I improve my conditioning?
>>
>>35422206
Don't skip cardio
>>
>>35422213
I do skip cardio.
What kind of cardio do you think is the best?
>>
>>35422224
Swimming
Roller skating
Hill sprints
Dancing (srsly)

Or just biking / running, but those can be taxing for your knees if you run on tarmac and already do lots of squats.
>>
>>35422236
I literally can't do any of those...
>>
>>35422246
If you can lift then you can do atleast some of those. Man the fuck up and do your cardio. You can eat a lot more food 2.
>>
>>35422258
Hill sprints is the only one I can do but I have no idea where there's a hill near me.
>>
>>35422269
Just do basic running then, but run in the forests etc. And remember to warm up and keep your knees on warm. Do lots of mobility work on off days.
>>
I wish I was as proficient as I am with the deadlift with all the other lifts..Dont know if it's just the nature of the deadlift that makes it technically easier, my leverages that are quite for conventional, the fact that I 've only been pulling singles even on warmups to get more practice setting up or a combination of the above.

I recently switched to high bar. Feels better desu, but I have a really shitty kinesthetic awareness, I can squat fine in front of a mirror but not without it, I can't tell when I 've reached the desirable depth, when to break knees/hips etc. How can I improve my spatial awareness?
>>
>>35422284

Stop squatting in front of a mirror, start videoing your sets and get someone to call depth for you if possible.
>>
>>35422236
Biking is really easy on the knees. Provided you have the saddle in the proper place (knees should be 10-20 degrees in the lowest pedal position), it's a relatively small ROM, you don't even get past 90 degrees of flexion, there are no shear forces and last but not least it's zero impact. Every step you take when running etc is small impact on the joint which can add up over time, especially when running on surfaces like concrete, with biking you get none.
>>
>>35421834
Is this acceptable depth? This how my squats look as well.
>>
>>35422328

Probably a tad high, although its a bitch to judge squat depth from anything other than a flat side view.
>>
>>35422316
Well i don't bike, just what i've heard from my friends who bike a lot (like hundreds of kilometers a week). One of them had a knee inflammation just a while ago.
>>
>>35422328
If it is, it's really close. I'd call it questionable.
But I do agree with the other anon. It's harder to tell from this angle.
>>
>>35422269
Eliptical or biking
>>
>>35422342
Fair enough, but that's probably an overuse injury that you could get with anything that do too much of. And forget that a really big portion of bikers have muscular imbalances, almost all of them are quad dominant and their posterior chain is lacking unless they specifically adress this issue with weight training. Just search some pics of pro bikers and look at their quads. Weak hamstrings means more knee problems due to imbalance of the distribution of forces on the joint in the saggital plane.

Imo biking as LISS cardio 2-3 times/week. 20-30min per session for a strength trainee is perfectly safe, even with 3-4 squatting sessions per week, provided you do your homework with foam rolling and mobility work.
>>
I just finished smolov jnr with some modifications if anyone is thinking about doing it or has any questions
>>
>>35422473

Could someone, who was stupid and dedicated enough, survive running it for two lifts at once? Obviously not two lower body lifts, but something like press and squat or bench and deadlift or whatever.
>>
>>35422473
Did you die
>>
>>35422473
What kind of modifications?
Inb4 upping the intensities like with sheiko
>>
>>35422484
no upping the tren
>>
>>35422479
>>35422484
It was pretty simple.
I used a 90% max for the calculations, and did 5kg jumps per week.
I also didn't do the program on a Monday-Sunday schedule, rather I took 1-3 days rest between sessions based on how hard the session was and how I felt I would handle the upcoming session. All up the program took from December 1st to today.
I also made sure to eat more than I usually do (2L whole milk a day for a start).

Also I might add that I was quite regressed when I started this, as I hadn't done many squats since August, and I also had piriformis syndrome and adductor tendinitis, though it was ok during this.

>>35422478
I doubt it, even benching with modest weights after a squat session was very hard.
>>
I was practising power cleans and rammed my balls into the bar as hard as I can and I'm in so much pain.

Anyway I'm going to power clean my body weight today even though I've never power cleaned more than the bar before.

If I die then atleast I achieved something.
>>
>>35419044
no one (should have) dismissed hamstring mobility being a factor in the deadlift, its the squat where hamstring mobility wont be an issue - barring obvious extreme cases.
>>
File: Daiki Kodama 211 @ 74kg.webm (632 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Daiki Kodama 211 @ 74kg.webm
632 KB, 1280x720
I just want my shoulders to unfuck themself up so I can start my sheiko recomp man
>>
New deadlift pr lads

240kg diddle at about 85 bw. Tried 245 but couldn't lock it, next time!
>>
>>35419013
>RTS
>Juggernaut method with added benching

Considering both of these after my upcoming meet t.b.h., anyone with any experience with either?
>>
Would you rather a Jedi into Star Wars or an infinite squat?
>>
File: 63614_974_jpg_262549d.jpg (29 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
63614_974_jpg_262549d.jpg
29 KB, 600x401
How do I change my perception of strength?
I remember when I first started going to the gym, I believed that everything under 405 on squats or deadlifts was babbyweight. Now after one year when I squat like 365 I think that it's impressive since there is no one in my gym that I've ever seen that squats more, and I feel like a beast repping that shit even though by /fit/ standards it's fucking shit.
I believe that it's a physiological disadvantage that keeps me from progressing.
Has any one else had this problem? How do you get rid of it?
>>
>>35422584
Make sure your elbows are pointing out towards the plates when you clean. It doesn't let you turn the clean into a retarded row. If you use your arms in a clean you will fuck up your elbows.
>>
>>35420997
C 6 W
W

>>35422328
I would say no, but with the angle and the fact that he's wearing shorts instead of a singlet, it is tough to judge. Probably very close though
>>
>>35422928
Stop validating why you suck.
The only reason you think you're good now is because everyone in your gym is shit.
The solution is to go to a different gym.
>>
>>35422928
Stop being retarded, your gym is full of weak people. If you don't get 405 squat within a year you are training like a retard.
>>
>>35422954
>If you don't get 405 squat within a year you are training like a retard.
Not him, but I wouldn't agree with you there. Some people are REALLY fucking shit to start with.
>>
>>35422206
20 rep squat sets.
Rollerblading is amazing for endurance, I remember I got pneumonia and the docs measured my lung capacity and asked if I was a swimmer. It's easy to pick up.

Hill sprints/sprints.

Or run uphill. Google running technique.

Or drop weight and do more reps.
>>
>>35422963
yes. due to training like a retard.

no one starts off slow just 'cuz genetics' despite smart training or whatever you're implying
>>
>>35422963
Well yeah if you're like 100lbs and never exercised and refuse to eat then maybe it will take you more than a year to hit 4 plate. It's easy if you have decent form though.
>>
>>35422928
I used to think I was hot shit because I could squat 405, then I started browsing more YT folks, and not I squat >5pl8 and I think it's trash. It keeps me motivated a lot better than if I only looked at people in the gym, because it shows how much further you have until you are lifting anything impressive. Also comparing yourself to people with dissimilar goals isn't something you want to be doing. Not that comparing yourself to others in PL is a great thing in the first place.

>>35422968
>20 rep squat sets.
he wants some conditioning, not cardiac arrest
>>
>>35422972
Ok think of the skinniest, weakest, low test beta male you went to school with.
Can you see them EVER squatting 405lb in their first year of training, let alone at all? I doesn't matter how hard they train and how much they eat, some people are just severely disadvantaged when it comes to fitness.
You're deluded if you think otherwise.
>>
>>35422973
>>35422954
How should you start out then? I started out doing SL.
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs%20Split.docx?dl=0
Is this a good program ?
>>
>>35422973
>It's easy if you have decent form though.
Oh my God this must be bait.
There are people who literally can't squat properly for weeks when they begin training due to inflexibility, and you expect them to "easily" squat 405lb in 1 year of lifting? You're the fucking retard here, not them.
>>
>>35422832
Congrats, friend. What does your programming look like?
>>
>>35422981
I don't disagree a small percentage of the population wont be able to hit 405 specifically in their first year

I disagree with the notion "some people just start off shit" - cause they don't. its your training that makes you shit
>>
I've trained for two years and my best deadlift is 240x5.
>>
>>35420613
>that fucking grip width
>>
Has anyone competed in 100% raw, wanna do my first meetime in June and they seem to be the only federation in va
>>
>>35423025
I've literally seen people go in to the gym, and not be able to do more than a quarter squat without severe lumbar rounding.
It isn't their training, it's the fact that they've never been in a weights room in their life.
Only genetically gifted people can walk into a gym with no experience and squat 405lb in a year.
It's not a small percentage of the population that won't be able to do it, it's the majority of the population.
And I don't see how anyone's training method they use will impact how they START off?
>>
>>35423025
The idea that most people have the ability to squat 405 in their first year is insane 90% of people won't even with good programming
>>
>>35421761
Agreed, been some very low-stress progress for me as well.
>>
>>35421834
So that's what @9 is supposed to look like...
>>
>>35423046
>ive seen people who dont know what theyre doing do a bad squat
>proof they cant hit 405 in a year
thats like tossing a bunch of randoms into a room and telling them to learn to play guitar, and when they fail you say "see. you need years of experience to play simple chords"

and if you think it takes more than a couple sessions for even the most immobile individuals to be able to do a proper squat, then you are the deluded one.

>I don't see how anyone's training method they use will impact how they START off?
we're talking about a year of progress - not just what happens on the first day you mong. ofc not everyone has the exact same first session.

if you dont think using a brosplit is fundamentally different from any strength focused routine in terms of training effect, then idk what you're doing.

>>35423058
any average male (5"8-5"10) and up will be able to squat 405 in a year. can anyone on any schedule do it? no. if lifting is your priority and you have a year of mostly uninterrupted, smart training? yes.

you guys are so fucking weak.
>>
about 7 years ago i had my ileum removed and as such cant absorb b12 as well. feeling rather tired and weak recently so ive started supplementing b12, what kind of differences should i notice and how long til it starts to effect me?
>>
>>35422284
the best squat advice i ever had was from Ed Coan/Dan Green (very similar cues)

1. keep the weight balanced on your midfoot all the way down (both laterally and in the anterior plane - this is just feeling the weight/kinesthetic awareness. helps keep the bar path efficient
2. brace the core downwards/rib cage into the abs. this stops you from overarching the lumbar
3. throw the weight off your back as you ascend. think about pushing back and up. this keeps the bar path efficient on the way up and lets you use all your musculature. can also help with good morning-squatting.

this helped me so much. i dont care anymore about knee angle/breaking at the hips or knees etc or any of that rubbish.
>>
>>35422206
Any kind of circuit type conditioning is pretty simple and not very high impact

Pullups, burpees, goblet squats, swings, that sort of shit.
>>
>>35422473
binch or skwot?
>>
>>35423108
>person can't go beyond a quarter squat without severe lumbar rounding
>expects them to squat perfectly in a couple of sessions
>expects them to squat 405lb in a year.

http://70sbig.com/blog/2012/06/every-man-can-squat-405/

I don't see anything about being able to do it in a year, in fact I'd say he's suggesting some people may take a while to achieve it.

I don't know how experienced you are in the gym, or how many people you've coached from novice level. But I am telling you: the vast majority of people won't be able to squat 405lb in a year of training, no matter how good their diet, coaching, or programming.
This is all forgetting that a lot of people have other commitments and can't just NEET for an entire year and just go to the gym all the time.

It's pretty obvious at this point that you're just saying that everyone should be able to squat 405lb in a year unless they're retarded so you can feel good about doing it yourself. Pull your head out of your ass and get over yourself.
>>
File: 1388173501490.jpg (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1388173501490.jpg
55 KB, 250x250
>getting leaner
>scale is not moving
>lifts are going slightly up
>>
Lads I'm better at weightlifting than I am powerlifting.......
Shame all I can realistically do is the power clean at my gym.
>>
>>35423151
recomp
>>
>>35423151
what is recomp

This actually happened to me earlier in the year.
Have you picked up your training stress a lot recently?
>>
>>35423119
Thanks, will try out these cues
>>
>>35423025
When I went for my first time in the gym, I couldn't deadlift 1plate. Some people just start off weak.
Squatting 405 within a year is pretty unusual. I'd expect it to be doable with good coaching, but some noob flopping into the gym? Nah.
>>
>>35423167
>>35423165
But I'm on cutting calories.
I work out AxBxAxB and so on.
2200 kcal for a 6'1 198lbs guy
>>
>>35423146
405 in 2 years and 495 in 3 is realistic
>>
>>35423195
I don't disagree entirely, though some people will just have shorter strength horizons than others.
I'd say some people are more likely to be 405 in 2 years and 495 in 5 years. Progress slows significantly as you get closer to your natural limit, it may even regress at times.
Some people may just flat out never be able to squat 495 no matter how hard they try
>>
File: 1384719511498.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1384719511498.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>35423146
>70sbig blog
>>
>>35423108
I don't think you are able to comprehend the shape some people are in if you think you can just make blanket statements like this.
>>
>>35423195
405 in 2 years is pretty slow, though for an average person with an average life, distractions, temporary loss of motivation etc. it's probably not unsual. if the same average young male has a burning desire to reach 405, eats right all the time, never skips workouts and generally does everything necessary to reach his goal then I'd expect him to get there in significantly less than 2 years.
>>
>>35423111
I'm just guessing here, but if you can't get B12 from food, how will oral supplementation help?

If you're injecting, from hours to up to a week for the slower B12-dependent processes?
>>
>>35423220
4u >>35423217
>>
>>35423151
>gain four lbs
>gut looking as thick as ever
>four abs visible
>>
>>35423245
why would I care about the "shape of some people" when I explicitly state "average young male"?
>>
>>35423237
a small amount (about 1%) of the vitamin gets absorbed though simple diffusion (doesn't require instrinsic factor), so it may help him if he takes a large amount
>>
>>35423146
>thinks the beginner cant go beyond quarter squat is in spite of intelligent coaching, cues and positioning
you seem to think that everyone goes into the gym the first time fully prepared to do a proper squat. protip: they're not.

and you seem to think the argument is whether anyone on any programme and in any situation can hit 405 in a year - no one said that.

the point was that a majority will has the ability to squat 405 in a year. sure, there are midgets and obese fat asses and people born without legs - we're not talking about those people, and this wasn't posed in a disabled people thread, it was posted in a powerlifting thread.

and justin advocates slower, consistent progress. and the first part of that he says a skinny 14 year old squatted 305 in half a year - i don't see how this is a 'source' for your point

>>35423189
who said any noob in the gym will squat 405 doing whatever

>>35423217
it's a generic statement - it's autistic to take it 100% literal and use that as an argument.

so many weakfags.
>>
>Tried 30ish mm barbell with no central knurling
>Squat goes down the shitter
>Try 27mm with central knurling
>Feels amazing
Whelp...at least I know now
>>
>>35423259
Ay lad let's talk about RTS. Did you just run the generalized program or guided programming or what? What was your weekly set up like? How long did you do it?
>>
>>35423237
Well I've been getting regular blood tests and nothing significant has shown up so I assume I am still able to absorb some, just less than the standard person. Will look in to getting shots but just taking oral supplements for now
>>
>>35423258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litotes

>>35423262
>it was posted in a powerlifting thread
Exactly. The average young male here is far from the actual average.

>so many weakfags
Welcome back to reality
>>
>>35423291
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litotes
I don't see how this applies at all.
>>
>>35423267
Yooo, I did guided programming for 14 weeks, for my June comp, then did personal coaching for 12 more weeks. Now I'm running a similar setup but with slightly higher volume and different exercises (I added more front and pause high bar squats).
Setup is pretty much the same as any other RTS style programming: 4 days a week
1. Comp Squat, Comp Bench, Bench accessory
2. Comp DL, Bench variation, squat variation
3. Squat variation, bench variaton, bench accessory
4 DL variation, bench variation, DL accessory
>>
>>35423262
>thinks the beginner cant go beyond quarter squat is in spite of intelligent coaching, cues and positioning
I didn't say that you dickhead, I said some people will go into the gym and not even be able to quarter squat without issues. This alone takes weeks to fix before they're able to squat well.

>you seem to think that everyone goes into the gym the first time fully prepared to do a proper squat. protip: they're not.
No, that's literally the opposite of what I said. I said people often have issues when they begin lifting.

>and you seem to think the argument is whether anyone on any programme and in any situation can hit 405 in a year - no one said that
I'm not saying that either. I'm saying the majority of people won't squat 405lb in a year. I know that some people will squat 405lb in a year, possibly even more. I am one of those people.

>the point was that a majority will has the ability to squat 405 in a year. sure, there are midgets and obese fat asses and people born without legs - we're not talking about those people, and this wasn't posed in a disabled people thread, it was posted in a powerlifting thread.
And yet you're trying to say that the average person can squat 405lb in their first year? See where you're having the double standards?

>so many weakfags.
Shut the fuck up faggot, you aren't as good as you think you are
>>
>>35423308
Did you not read, lack a basic understanding of the English language or are you dense or being dense on purpose?

That should about cover it.
>>
>>35423313
So would you give me a thumbs up on running the generalized program for the hell of it?
>>
>>35423313
first 14 weeks gave me a shitton of gains, especially in the squat, gained around 20kg squat, 5 bench and 10-15 deadlift.
The following 12 I gained much less, because I had undiagnosed type 2 beetus (I'm perfectly fine now luckily), around 5kg on squat and 5kg on deadlift.
My suggestion is just to copy the generalized RTS program and change exercises in order to suit your needs, it's easy, everything is slotted, the hard part is programming the right volume, so you should just copy it if you don't have the knowledge
>>
Should I go gym to do some PC and embarrass myself on the rowing machine or should I stay at home and read a book about lifting?
>>
>>35423318
>Did you not read, lack a basic understanding of the English language or are you dense or being dense on purpose?
nah, I think you just tried to be smart and failed.
>>
>>35423329
As I said here >>35423339
Go for it, be sure to pick the right exercises for you and don't play around with volume too much
>>
What accessories / isolation exercises are you fellas doing?
>>
>>35423317
>weeks to fix
kek you must have a learning disability then

>opposite of what I said
no, cause i'm saying if you have all the tools to do a proper squat (which isn't a lot) then its very quick to learn to squat. you're response was
>duurr but I saw a quarter squat so no
implying they were fully equipped to squat
implying there aren't retards who just go to the gym with out learning how to do it properly

>I am one of those people.
slow clap for you

>double standards
are you saying the average person is a midget or has no legs? what

>angry weakfag detected
>>
How to live with the fact that no matter how hard you train, there's always one chinese boy warming up with your max?
>>
>>35423352
>>35423339
Aight, that's about what I was thinking, replacing some of the more esoteric shit with just paused reps for instance.
>>
>>35423376
steroids
>>
>>35423385
But what if i want to stay loyal to scooby?
>>
>>35423400
scooby isn't natty
>>
>>35423365
>kek you must have a learning disability then
I see, so a learning disability is what's stopping a beginner from being able to touch their toes, not their inflexibility?

>implying they were fully equipped to squat
What do you mean "equipped"?
Do you mean mobile enough to squat?
Do you mean they have a barbell, plates and rack?
Do you mean they have a pair of WL shoes, belt and wrist wraps?

>implying there aren't retards who just go to the gym with out learning how to do it properly
You're a fucking idiot, you go to the gym to learn how to do it properly. How do you learn to barbell squat without a barbell and rack? By just watching youtube videos and practicing at home? Protip: You're wrong.

>double standards
You're posting about the general populous in a powerlifting thread, while saying things about "disabled people thread". The general populous aren't powerlifters.

>Angry weakfag detected
Righto m8 gr8 b8. Now get out, no one likes you here.
>>
>>35423039
I did
>>
>>35423445
Any specific rules I should know about that they have that are possibly different than other feds?
>>
>>35423475
uhh...I don't remember tbqh, you should just look at the rule book. I don't think there's anything outlandish.

When I was signing up for the meet I did earlier this year, the FB page said it was full, but I just went ahead and mailed my form anyway and got in.

Where's the meet in June? Zion Xroads?
>>
>>35423426
>thinking it takes weeks to get the proper mobility to do a squat
thats why I know you have a learning disability

>equipped
basically what a valid coach has to offer, but not everyone needs one.
you think everyone learns to squat by guessing?

>you go to the gym to learn how to do it properly
again, you think people learn to squat by guessing? you can't go to the gym without an idea of what a proper squat looks like and a couple cues to use - retard. squatting is the same as any skill, you don't just inherently know how to do a properly loaded barbell squat, which you seem to think

>the general populous aren't powerlifters
you don't need to be a powerlifter to squat 405, weakfag.

>because you make me mad and insecure about my squat no one likes you here. r-right guys?

stop projecting your weak squat standards here
>>
Fug lads I really need to cut, but
>muh strength
It's pretty depressing that I need to be fat af to achieve my goals in powerlifting :(
>>
>>35423262
>who said any noob in the gym will squat 405 doing whatever
Exactly, though. They won't. But that description fits like 90% of people in their first few months or year. Most people have no clue what they're doing when they start. Even if they're trying to do good programming, most fuck it up. That's neglecting problems with form (and the consequential injuries), diet, sleep, etc.
That's why they can't get to 405 in a year. It's not physically impossible; there's just too much that they don't know.
So when we have this conversation, we need to specify that it's possible "with proper programming, diet, and coaching". And when I say " coaching ", I don't mean it has to be an actual coach; it can just be your gym bro who knows what he's doing. But even then, I wouldn't say a large majority can do it.
>>
>>35423529
how fat are you? you shouldn't have to be fat as fuck.
>>
>>35422928
i was the complete opposite
used to think a 3 plate squat would be an end goal, years and years away since i never seen anybody do it irl
now i squat 4.5plates and while happy with it i dont think its close to impressive even tho im at least one of the best squatters in the gym
>>
>>35423515
Yeah I think so, raw American challenge or something like that I was looking at va's state records and realized I could break some of these easily and Ive only been powerlifting for like 6 months Virginia seems to be dyel as fuck.
>>
>>35423529
itkf, just want to be skinny 'sthetics twink somethimes
>>
>>35423533
I'm 6'5" 143kg, pretty much if I have any big aspirations in Powerlifting, at my height it'll have to be done as a SHW
>>
>>35423538
do it up, I had a lot of fun doing a meet.

Where do you live?
>>
>>35423551
at that height I guess you're right.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.