[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diet for loosing weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1439556493400.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1439556493400.gif
2 MB, 330x270
So, my girlfriend wants to join my gym to lose weight, she wants to drop from 89Kg to at least 70Kg.

I will take her to the gym everyday to train with me, and im sure that the exercise routine will work, but im concerned about her diet.

Basically, im on a bulking diet, she would need a cutting diet, and I donĀ“t really know what she should eat.

Could anyone give me some meal examples that she could eat that would be filling and help her lose weight?

Also, I will buy her a thermogenic to speed up her weight loss, any reccomendations on a good one?
>>
hydroxyelite
>>
>>35417351
Sounds good, it seems kind of expensive, guess that means it works nicely.
>>
What about meals?

I cook pretty much everyday and will most likely be the one cooking all her food from now on, what should I make for her?
>>
I know this seems kind of a pointless question, but I did read the sticky and all that, my problem is that im not sure about servings, how much can she eat of, lets say, grilled chicken breast with white rice? Does she need to cut the amunt of rice she eats?
>>
>>35417729
yes cut all carbs, count the calories, use the online calculator to see how many calories she uses and eat under that by 500 to lose a pound in 7 days, easy as fuck
>>
>>35417807
Im suggesting she eats nothing but grilled meat/chicken/fish, eggs and salads for lunch and dinner, and nthing but a cup of milk and eggs for breakfast and before sleeping.

Should she cut ALL forms of carbs? steamed potatoes and carrots as well?
>>
>>35417807
Also, what about fruits? Can she eat some after lunch and dinner or should she cut those as well?
>>
>>35417896
Ignore keto fags. No carb is not necessary to lose weight. There are no good thermogenics that are proven to work besides caffeine. Just get caffeine pills or skip it altogether, it's a shill. Get her to calculate her TDEE and be COMPLETELY honest. She needs to select sedentary (never active, esp for women), her correct height and her correct weight to get an accurate TDEE. Don't let her just make the assumption that 1500 or 2000 cals is a good cut, if she's short 1500 cals may be maintenance for her. Her TDEE - 500 is a good starting point, if she's a real whiner she can do TDEE - 300 but it'll take longer. Have her lift heavy and do cardio if she wants to look hot.

Really, to lose weight, all she needs to do is eat less. It's that simple. She needs to use a food scale and measure, female TDEEs while cutting are so low that there is just no room for estimation. I'd recommend IF personally, I think it makes cutting sooo easy esp for women and it doesn't kill your social life, but she doesn't have to. Her portions really do depend on how often she wants to eat. Just make she sure measures and counts it properly, then tracks her calories. Good "health" foods are usually like grilled chicken, rice, greek yogurt, vegetables, fruit in moderation, fish, nuts, just basic shit. Quite frankly, she should be eating the same foods you are, just in a much smaller quantity. If you are eating shit you wouldn't want her to eat on a cut like burgers, donuts, creamy pasta etc, then you're not eating healthy and should reconsider your own food choices.
>>
>>35417998
any free tools to calculate her TDEE that you recommend? I was using: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
>>
>>35417351
Is this actually as good as the shills say?
>>
>>35417332
Kuk she's gonna be mirin other guys
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.