[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes or no - if Frank Yang was white, he would have more subscribers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
Yes or no - if Frank Yang was white, he would have more subscribers on youtube.

Jeff Seid has 550k subs, while Frank Yang has 100k subs.
>>
>>35414861
no
jeff seid is for normies
frank yang is for fedoras
theres more normies than fedoras
>>
>>35414861
>White people are salty

>never complain
>work for glory and success

>non-Whites

>buh cuz muh skin culur iz difrunt

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>35414897
Interesting insight.

Kinda like how HodgeTwins is for normies, while Frank Yang's fedora philosophy talks goes over the heads of normies.

Normies invaded youtube so the most popular channels are music, "it's just a prank" and "let's game"
>>
>>35414861
no, frank being the weird asian dude works in his favour

if he was white nobody would care
>>
>>35414906
>White people never complain
Yeah okay. Whenever Asian males show up looking more alpha, Whities go for the "muh dick" routine.

And
>Implying Asians = Niggers
Only Niggers and Sandniggers bring up their skin "disability".
>>
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
>>
>>35414960
What is
>Asian Masculinity
>>
I want Frank Yang to be my best friend.
>>
>>35414924
Youtube was never invaded, it was entirely occupied by normies from day 1
>>
>>35414984
neckbeard /pol/ plz no bully
>>
File: Max Chang.jpg (158 KB, 1656x1175) Image search: [Google]
Max Chang.jpg
158 KB, 1656x1175
>>35414861
His gimmick is being asian what are you even on

I don't think being white or a giga nigga would have tripled this guy's 3m subscribers
>>
File: MdXqyX7.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
MdXqyX7.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
Man when a Chinese bulks up and starts to slightly look like a man, they just look so weird with those effeminate features
>>
Frank yang is a genetic freak. 40 inch vertical and could bench 225x12 at 148 lbs AFTER a long hiatus from working out.

I'm Asian-american and it's hard to find any Asians to look up to because they're so emasculated and stereotyped by western culture/media. Frank yang is like my generation's Bruce lee.
>>
>>35415012
Yeah, youtube was not really normie like 10 years ago before Google bought them out
>>
>>35415068
Just because you weren't born yet doesn't mean they weren't mainstream. Google bought them out because they were so popular.
>>
File: frank yang street rampage.jpg (500 KB, 3000x1650) Image search: [Google]
frank yang street rampage.jpg
500 KB, 3000x1650
>>35414861
If Frank Yang was white, he'd be arrested and put in forced psychotherapy.
>>
>>35415018
A couple things for Mike Chang

>he bought youtube traffic through ads
>he catered to normies and had a product "6 packs shortcuts" etc
>he makes normie vids like "6 food you should never eat! shocking"
>>
>>35415060
>I'm Asian-american and it's hard to find any Asians to look up to because they're so emasculated and stereotyped by western culture/media.

You just need to watch more Asian centric media like Thailand/Chinese/Hong Kong/South Korean movies instead of brain washing yourself with Hollywood movies and media.
>>
>>35415038
they look fuggin sexy bruv
>>
>>35415060
What? Nigga there are plenty of badass Asians to look up to. And comparing a fucking loser like Frank to Bruce is shite.
>>
>>35414960
Not implying, Kali Muscle actually said Frank has "some nigga in him".
>>
hey, is that jackie chan?
>>
>>35415038
Frank Yang is hot as fuck dude.
>>
>>35415091
Man. Violinists just love to play Bach's Chaconne.
>>
Kali Muscle has more subs than either of them
>>
>>35414861
Please leave, Frank
>>
What's the name of the asian bber with the long hair that thinks he's like a modern day samurai bodybuilder?
>>
>implying joff is white
>>
>>35414861
No. If Frank Yang just did shit like flexing with a smirk to Zyzz music he'd have more subscribers. Instead he plays violin, posts videos of himself taking a shit on the toilet, etc.
>>
>>35416401
timbahwolf aka Kane Sumabat
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.