[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, i've been lifting for about 6 months and I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, i've been lifting for about 6 months and I feel like I've hit a plateau. The guy at gnc recommended this stuff called C4 to take before I work out. Is it any good?
>>
It's alright.
>>
It shit
>>
What does preworkout actually do, I mean, I know it's meant to give you energy but does that magically make you stronger or what?
>>
It's shit, but seeing as youve not used a pre workout before it should do the job. Shouldnt just be using PW for breaking plateaus anyway
>>
>>35414756
Think like an adrenaline rush before each set. Some guys do smelling salts to trigger it. C4 I've heard good things about but i think its caffeine based. Get one with DMAA like mesomorph (APS nutrition). You take it and want to work out for like 4hrs, and don't bitch out when you still have reps left. Its not magic, it just makes you angry & want to lift heavy.
>>
Just drink coffee or take a caffeine pill before workout.
>>
>>35415072
this. i used to think c4 was the shit. now i just drink coffee and eat a bagel or some cereal with almond milk before i workout. pretty much the same shit.
>>
>>35414799
How are DMAA shit still legal? I thought jack3d was forced to change formula because of this
>>
>>35414695
i took c4 for months
its a good preworkout it gives you incredible energy but it can make you tingle, yes tingle, it also dehydrates you but thats mainly do to the caffine and creatine in it
basically its a good prework out but just wathc out for kidney stones
>>
>>35415120
I'm wondering this myself
>>
Op I wouldn't listen to DMAA dude
>>
>>35416263
The DMAA guy is right. PWO hasnt been the same since DMAA was banned. I have used Jack3d with an without DMAA and it is a noticeable difference.

Also DMAA was banned due to retards taking it and dying due to them not following the fucking instructions on the pwo.(They took like 3 scoops and proceeded to do intense cardio. Google this shit; I wish i was making this up.)

>>35415283
C4 is an average pwo. I take about 2.5 scoops due to my body being pretty resistant to caffeine.Don't buy it from GNC tho. The sales guy gets a commission based on the amount of cellucor products he can sell to customers.

Honestly look for the cheapest pwo that has these ingredients:
Caffeine
Creatine
Beta alanine
yohimbine or synephedrine
DMAA

or just take caffeine pills like this anon >>35415072

Ive had good experiences buying clearance pwo offline. They are unopened and come from reputable companies.
>>
>>35417267

They took 7+ scoops not 3.

>>35414695

Preworkouts are great. I usually have to take a dump after i take it but it usually takes 40 mind to kick in completely for me anyway so it doesnt bother me.

Ive been using them for almost 4yrs. This is the problem. It feels really nice. I really enjoy stimulants so im hooked. Theres day i dont want to lift and then ill take pwo and im good to go.

I can lift fine without preworkouts, in fact i can breathe better and lift more comfy, and they dont do much besides give me that headrush and tunnel vision focus.

If youre looking for better workouts youre better off just using creatine mono and taurine. You can buy the powders in bulk too. Thats what helps.

But if you want to feel a little stimulated then go for pwo.

My fave at the moment is Hyde btw. Although c4 50x was great too
>>
>>35414695
A PWO is unlikely to help you break a plateau.

Personally it helps me with my motivation and also keeps away the fatigue especially after a long day at work.
>>
Is preworkout only for before lifting? Or should I take it before going for a 3 mile run too?
>>
>>35417267
>don't buy from the sales guy because he gets a commission

this logic is fucking retarded. you reply to the poster saying C4 is average and imply that he should buy it because he has no tolerance, but you think he should get it somewhere else because the sales guy recommended it just as you did but would also earn some commission for his suggestion?
>>
>>35418435
yeah go ahead. if your heart explodes dont worry
>>
>>35418720
Bruh can you read. Never did I say buy C4. I only take it cause I got it for free.
>Honestly look for the cheapest pwo that has
>these ingredients:
>Caffeine
>Creatine
>Beta alanine
>yohimbine or synephedrine
>DMAA
>or just take caffeine pills like this anon >>35415072
>>
>>35414695
do you feel like you could benefit from more energy before you workout? possibly more concentration? thats what it does, no literal 'strength' gains but improved strength can be attributed to the focus and energy it provides. i take it because it gets me on the treadmill after i lift while im cutting and makes me generally feel good while liftan.
>>
>>35419314
also OP i got a container of that shit in my truck rn. as far as quality goes, if youre willing to pay 50$ to have your thoughts focused on good reps and have energy that demands to be used its not a bad investment.
>>
>>35414695
Mr. Hyde is better
>>
>>35415120
They didn't have to but did so the FDA would stop fucking with them and so the military would allow their products to be sold on bases.
>>
I dont know why people are saying this doesn't work.

This shit makes my face tingle, and I find it way easier to get lost in the workout, and I'm way more motivated.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.