[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I fucking hate cardio

What do you guys do for cardio? Any tips&tricks?
>>
>>35414439
Running and cycling in the forest
>>
I fucking love cardio

Especially running. Not because I enjoy running you see cause it's still pain but it's like meditation to me
>>
Barbell complexes.

Fun as fuck and doesn't feel like real cardio.
>>
>>35414439

A barbell complex / circuit is good cardio, i also found that getting a punchbag and training on it for 30 mins a few times a week takes away the mundane boring part of cardio you feel from just running or cycling.

A barbell complex/circuit i sometimes do at the end of my workout cycle that is good cardio is this:

1 minute straight legged deadlifts
1 minute bentover rows
1 minute overhead press
1 minute squats
1 minute bench
1 minute rest, (repeat x3)
>>
>>35414439
Become addcted to running
>>
>>35414439
Doesn't work in the winter but I've come to love running outdoors on the city outskirts. Get motivated to keep going because there's people around but you aren't weaving through them too much.

Also use the running feature of spotify, I find it helps a lot to keep cadence and not get overtired by accidentally going faster
>>
>>35414439
do a hill run, great cause low speed still equals great burn and it gives you a break from the same mundane run everyday.
>>
>>35414523
THIS

I used to hate running too. Don't think about running think about other things. Plan your next day, reflect on yesterday, etc. By the time you do all that 15 mins passed and 2 miles.

The trick is don't think about it, think about something else.
>>
i run through the city; so much to look at and some of the girls are motivation enough to keep going.
>>
>>35414439
Audio books make me look forward to my runs. It stop being "fuck I have to go run" and turns into "yes I get to go listen to my book." Zone the fuck out of the pain of the run and focus on the book.
>>
>>35414439
Play basketball, soccer, or whatever you prefer
>>
It's outrageously boring, and after a while music also just gets boring so I find listening to e-books is the best way to get through it
>>
Get a job that forces you to do cardio. You have to work anyways so you might as well have a job that contributes.

I work in a warehouse distribution center, 9 hours a day 5 days a week, I am constantly on my feet carrying heavy boxes from point A to point B. I probably easily burn 2000-3000 calories just doing my job everyday.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.