[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1448596597762.jpg (51 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
1448596597762.jpg
51 KB, 650x360
What bad habit/food/etc is your biggest gains goblin and what are you doing to beat it in 2016?
>>
I need to stop drinking on the weekends and then binging on food, its terrible for my health and wallet. Right now I'm 6' and 165lbs, but I'm worried I will gain weight. I spend about $100 every weekend on cheap shit like pepperoni, microwave pizzas, fries, chips, dips, all for myself. Pretty much starve myself throughout the week, and then I go out drinking at night. I'm done with the people I hang out with and the poison I'm putting in myself, I know I could do way better if I ate right and used my spare time to exercise.
>>
>>35413374

why do people wait till january 1st to make good decisions

you people are fucking retarded
>>
>>35413374
fast food
im going to continue having it 3-4 times a week until i start to cut, then have chipotle maybe one a week

>>35413678
this
>>
>>35413374
only thing that new year's resolutions or whatever are going to give you are delusions

if you don't work on your goblins right now you are never going to make it which reminds me
>>
Hoping to get back to my pre injury running fitness/diet habits PLUS lifting heavy 3 times a week.

Before this ankle sprain I was one dedicated mother fucker 10 mile run in the morning then a 12hr shift etc.

Year by year my diet/habit/self control has got better so I'm hoping to just build on that really. 6 months time I could be vastly fitter/juicier than I am today so that's my only goal but it's always been my goal. New year resolutions fail to easily just if you wanna do something start today why set a time? I don't get it
>>
I just gotta keep my portion sizes moderate. I used to eat too much food, even though it wasn't that crappy at all.

And no junk like candy or crisps. No more that 1 fruit a day.
>>
File: 1420593196896.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1420593196896.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>35413731
>No more that 1 fruit a day
>>
>>35413661
im 6' as well at 174 and my goal weight is 165, can you post a body pic (no homo of course) so i can see what 165 at 6 looks like?
>>
My biggest gain goblin is not having a job so i dont buy my own food.
>>
>>35413374
I don't lift with any sincerity or dedication to a program. I focus too much on running bc I like it. In 2016 I want to increase my dedication to lifting by starting a routine.
>>
>>35413661
Disgusting.
>>
>>35413785
165 at 6' is fucking DYEL.
>>
>>35413805
find work you lazy nigger
>>
I love cream cheese cake.
>>
>>35413731
I'm in the same boat, I can stay away from garbage food no problem but I can still overeat drastically on chicken and tomatoes

The only thing that's going to help me get over this in 2016 is keeping mirrors everywhere so I can see how I look constantly and fuel the self hatred
>>
>>35413374
Going Vegan. Smartest way to live
>>
>>35414730
this bait is a weak as a vegan lifter

>inb4 image of that sandnigger vegan strongman
>>
Too much fucking beer. It's part of my job too so it's difficult to abstain. I'm trying to cut down to no more than 7 pints/week, at least one day without and no more than two in a night.
>>
>>35413785
you can look different at 6'165
>>
>>35414764
Vegans get as much protein as meat eaters
>>
>>35413374
>What bad habit/food/etc is your biggest gains goblin and what are you doing to beat it in 2016?
vidya for sure. i manage a job and gym but i still play too much vidya on days off.

i plan to scale back a lot but not completely cuz i still play with online friends (i know that sounds gay af). also i set goals for trying to read more books.
>>
>>35413374
Nah, I'm fine, actually. I could try to ban coffee, but I like it too much, I could honestly not cut without coffee. Also I don't really see how it's bad for me at all. Some people claim it's affecting sleep, but I sleep well (on the other hand, I never drink any coffee after 5 pm). Other than that, I don't eat sweets, fast food, chips etc, I don't drink soda, alcohol, energy drinks or whatever and I don't smoke or do any other drugs.

It happened slowly, but when I spent more time with my family this Christmas, I realized that my lifestyle is actually pretty healthy. Observing my brother in particular was very unsettling. I don't think he's nominally overweight, but he's very unfit and really just eats all kinds of junk food, drinks soda and energy drinks all the time, it's crazy.

Other than that, I should focus on academia more.
>>
>>35414765
>It's part of my job
What job has you required to drink?
>>
>>35413374
In 2016 i'm going to break necks and kill egos.
>>
Not eating enough. After Christmas leftovers were gone, I went back to eating enough for just maintainence (dyel mode). Thankfully on New Year's Eve and day I will have a ton of chance to eat big and get big. Will make fitness resolution to bulk like a motherfucker.
>>
>>35414940
Brewmaster
Any job in sales
>>
>>35414787

if you're talking about 1g/lb then sure they can. but it's a shitty way to go about getting protein.
>>
Weed. Gonna try and get it down to once a week or two at least.
>>
>>35417534
good, anon. you'll find it's cheaper and the highs will be better too. win-win.
>>
>>35416437
lucky. whereabouts is your brewery? i started into a winery this year and my own winemaster told me i should check out breweries haha.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.