[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting + Nofap = Eternal Hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1414807840171.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1414807840171.png
312 KB, 601x595
I'm on day 21, and I'm about explode cause of sexual frustration.

How do you deal with this?
>>
>>35412547
get a gf or bf
make it
>>
>>35412417
Jerk off
>>
Just jerk off you fucking faggot.

I jerk off every day and I'm swole and have qt3.14gf.

Not wanking won't save you brah.
>>
Talk dirty to tindersluts is what i do. Not banging them tho since i only get ugly and fat ones
>>
become a lowtest beta like me so you don't have sex drive at all
>>
>>35412547
Pick a fight
>>
>>35412547
>How do you deal with this?
I don't because I'm not some chump that falls for every troll-meme that gets thrown my way.

Stop torturing yourself, it does no good. You'll just lose your spaghetti even faster around pretty girls because you're so hard up. If you think you fap too much then exercise a little discipline and cut back to no more than once a day. Otherwise it's healthy for you to do, it keeps the pipes in good working order. Next time be more critical in your thinking instead of blindly following what 'everyone else is doing'.
>>
use your rage to your advantage and lift even harder
>>
>>35412547
Ask a girl out

Eventually bang her.
>>
>>35412547
Enjoy the fire, m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o

I imagine my sexual energy as a blazing fireball inside of me that is growing with every day I don't fap and my weak body thinks it needs to release it because it's afraid it would explode. But it won't and if you keep it up, you can learn to control this fire, direct it to things you care about, help you with passion, learning, deadlifts, anything.

One day you will transcend and use all this energy to leave humanity behind.
Godspeed, anon. Enjoy the fire.
>>
Stop being such a drama queen ya fucking queer
>>
Channel and convert your sexual energy into something more useful.
>>
I'm on day 49 right now and I haven't had any sex drive since late August
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.