[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, I need to lose 3 inches off my stomach, in 1-2 weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: REACTIVE_EXPLOSIVE_BANDAGES.png (23 KB, 360x485) Image search: [Google]
REACTIVE_EXPLOSIVE_BANDAGES.png
23 KB, 360x485
/fit/, I need to lose 3 inches off my stomach, in 1-2 weeks. Is this possible? Trying to enter the Navy.
>>
>>35412340
Not really. Are you sure joining the Navy is the right choice for yourself?
>>
>>35412413
I am, I lost 55 pounds since May for it.
>>
>>35412340
>Wrestler here, you can do some crazy shit like spit in a cup nonstop but it would probably work to starve yourself (not fully, still eat a little) and go on runs with like 2 jackets on
>>
>>35412425
where are you trying to go in the navy? There are plenty of fat fucks in the navy I can't imagine theres some kind of weight requirement unless you're trying for one of those diving units, SF, or captains course.
>>
Do low carb/keto, and drink tons and tons of water and coffee everyday, you're not gonna really lose much weight, but you will lose a lot of water weight, and you will appear a lot skinnier.
>>
>>35412340
>>>/DNP/
>>
You could probably go into starvation mode and literally not eat for 2 weeks and drink nothing but water. You'll feel like dying, but it's doable, especially if you also do cardio for those 2 weeks.
Other option is DNP.
>>
>>35412597
Hospital Corpsman, the entrance is hard, but people in low activity jobs are the ones who get tubby
>>
>>35412340
Suck in your stomach, sailor.
>>
>>35412662
What's DNP?
>>
>>35412686
Pill that makes you shit out fat like crazy

Very dangerous
>>
>>35412873
Just started reading about it, can't be legal in the US can it?
>>
>>35412921

It is 100% as a pesticide
>>
>>35413062
>As a pesticide
That does sound dangerous as fuck
>>
>>35413099
Did we not already say it was dangerous
>>
If you starved yourself for two weeks eating/drinking nothing but water and did many hours of low intensity cardio every day you might lose that if you are already at least pretty fat.

But don't do that.

If you are dumb enough to fast, learn how to properly reintroduce yourself to food and refeed or you can actually kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.