[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you develop a square, big chest like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1451060988214.jpg (67 KB, 320x409) Image search: [Google]
1451060988214.jpg
67 KB, 320x409
How do you develop a square, big chest like this?
>>
>>35411684

Incline bench
>>
Genetics/training and in his case roids probably
>>
>>35411684
Dude its literally 70% training, the rest comes from your family.

If you want that like most people. Youll just need to stay ontop of your life game, youll get there soon. I use to think my genes were "bad" and id nevrr have that, took about a year but it is soo worth the results

Keep at it dawg
>>
>>35411684
Genetics
>>
File: 1451406950223.jpg (15 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
1451406950223.jpg
15 KB, 250x270
>>35411684
tfw no gf
>>
>>35411684
Is that the broscience guy?
>>
Warp the time-space-continuum around you bro
>>
bench press, pull ups, push ups, lots of calories
>>
>>35411709
I focused on incline bp for half an year and my chest is still round and way bigger on the bottom side.
Am I just too retarded to do the incline bp right or is it because of my genetics?
>>
>>35412907
do flies and/or cable crossovers dude. bench press alone isn't going to give you a chest like this.
>>
Develop a good strength base on bench.
Then, add in a volume bench day.

If you are putting up heavy weight, your volume day is going to make you big.

You can also add dips or flyes, or something similar, for the size component.

For your upper chest, put up heavy weight with your ohp, and maybe do some incline bench.

Also, do not neglect your lats.
>>
>>35412915
genetics will play a part but I think the upper/inner chest area just fills out last. Seems like everyone's chest starts to grow at the bottom and as you progress you get more volume in the top. Incline certainly won't hurt though. You are doing ti with the bench just one notch up right? And moving the bar in a straight vertical line? Bar should touch the top of your chest, higher up than it would on flat bench.
And make sure to eat.
>>
>>35412915
Try OHP. I'm hitting 145 x 5, 135 x 8, 110 x5 x 10, and I'm seeing a big upper chest in addition to the obvious shoulder abd tricep gains.
>>
>>35411684
genes for the shape + roids for enough mass to make it pop like that

>>35411709
kek, literally more delts than pecs
>>
Heavy dips and flies.
>>
Bench press and OHP for strength and hormones, add up gymnastic push-ups and ring dips in moderate-to-large volume. Generally gymnastic or wrestling (sports like that) workouts tend to develop the optimally shaped muscles.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.