[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just started running What kind of earbuds/phones/eardphones/whatevert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Products53878-1200x1200-822376.jpg (83 KB, 1334x1200) Image search: [Google]
Products53878-1200x1200-822376.jpg
83 KB, 1334x1200
>Just started running

What kind of earbuds/phones/eardphones/whateverthefuck do you guys use? I have tiny ears so most fall out easy. Also is there any other alternatives for my phone other than my pocket or one of those silly armband holders?
>>
File: c26-clipplus-purple-1-lg.jpg (44 KB, 576x800) Image search: [Google]
c26-clipplus-purple-1-lg.jpg
44 KB, 576x800
>>35409915

buy picrelated, it's like 40$ online and far superior to any... pretty much everything else
You will thank me later. Sansa Clip
>>
>>35409943
thats overpriced
>>
>>35409948
No, it's not.
>>35409943
Brofist
>>
>>35409915
Bluetooth headphones
>>
>>35409943
it's over 100 bucks online now, out of production you see
>>
>>35409915
JayBird Bluebuds. You could probably get last years version pretty cheap. They can handle sweat and don't fall out. They also come with multiple buds so you can choose size
>>
>>35409915

Stop running. Start biking or swimming.
Wear over the ear headphones.
Carry it in your hand. Stop listening to music.
>>
>>35409974
Are you retarded?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-03-36-09.png (264 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-03-36-09.png
264 KB, 720x1280
>>35409966
you're simply not looking hard enough.
Just bought one online for 53$ canadian
>>
OP here; fuck buying a new mp3 player and loading it with music. Thanks for the rec I guess tho?
>>
>>35410050
New phones are too big to run comfy in your pocket. I started running with a small fanny pack to hold my phone and use wireless earbuds. Do recommend
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
If you have money to burn, Bose qc20i? It's the earbuds with noise cancelation. Ultra good headsets don't fallout.
>>
I bought and ipod nano and sennheiser/adidas earbuds, they were okayish. I just run without music. Way better feel and less dangerous.
>>
>>35410129
>doesn't fallout
>fallout
Like when you have to kill your son or nuke Boston?
>>
>>35410129
yo whats that everlasting light

looks interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>35410150
Dude I have no idea, I took this picture for my buddy because we always saying "serious buyer have cash in hand" when we call people on Craigslist. >>35410149
Damn man too much vydia
>>
>>35409959
This.

Went through 3 seinnhiesers, one jabra and one klispch before I finally realized that I should just put money down on a good set of Bluetooth earphone. Got jaybird bluebuds, now I just put em in and throw my phone in my arm band when running, bike pouch when cycling or gym bag when lifting. My biggest issue was always the cable jumping around and annoying me, never had issue with phone being in pocket or in armband, was all the same shit to me. If you're looking for an alternative place to put your phone you're shit out of luck mate, unless you glue it to your forehead I cant think of another place to put the thing.

I also have small ears, never had a pair of earphones that didn't come with multiple tips that fit perfectly.

My advice is this; fork out once on a quality product that will save you in the long run. A lesson I learned the hard way over the years wasting money that could have bought me over 3 pairs of jay birds. Apply this to life in general, has worked wonders for me.
>>
>>35409974
>swimming
>earphones

Are these ever any good? How's the sound quality when you're down under?
>>
>>35410184
shitty base desu senpai
>>
>>35410077
>fanny pack

Link? I have an iPhone 6 (hurrr) and these things while thin are fuck huge now. My 5 I could throw in pocket and forget I had but this 6 is ridiculous. Do you find the fanny pack annoying or anything?

Currently using an armband and look ridiculous having a phone almost as big as my arm
>>
I have been using a fiio x1, costs more than the clip but is much easier to use. For headphone I have shure se215s which are not going to fall out no matter what you do. Cable did die but replacement ones are easy to get
>>
>>35410381
Can vouch for the shure se215s
Using them currently and the work great for lifting/cardio. Great sound quality too.
>>
>>35409943
These are good but so overrated. The Philips GoGear Vibe series are better. Better sound, faster (the sandisk can take a while to start up and freezes sometimes when it gets full), and better battery. I used quite a few mp3 players and I like the Philips ones the best.

I also have small ears and use these headphones: http://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/RP-HJE190-K.html
>>
>>35409915
>I have tiny ears so most fall out easy
You know why all headphones have like 3 seperate parts of rubbers thingies? Because not all ears are the same you have to replace these you fucking retard
>>
desu senpai
>>
File: unnamed.png (61 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
61 KB, 384x384
>>35409915
I use this for hoisting
>>
>>35409915
listening to your steps, breathing and the traffic around
>>
>>35409943
Sansa Clip+ with Rockbox is the best mp3 player on the market, but Sandisk are a bunch of niggers who have it out of production. Apparently its chipset is no longer made by its manufacturer, so "new" ones cost about $65 now. You could get new gen sandisk something like >>35410035 for $40 (I think that's the Clip Sport) but these are not as well made and don't have as good Rockbox support. Just clip the device to your running short and you're good to go.

Earbuds can be anything cheap that coil around your ear to avoid falling off, don't go in your ear canal so you can hear shit around you, and aren't complete garbage sound quality.
>>
>>35410787

ain't got no clip though?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.