[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Side Effects of Anadrol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
Will I get gyno with a oral anadrol cycle? 25mg per day
>>
>>35408957
Possibly. Ive read that anadrol effects estrogen receptors in breast tissue regardless of how well controlled your estrogen. Same deal and superdrol giving people gyno, even when using an AI.
>>
>>35409011
Thank you.
>>
anon you might as well just pin test to be honest
>>
>>35409075
I'm thinking of going ahead and injecting. I'm 18 but I still live with my parents and they might be a bit mad
>>
>>35409090
18? reconsider your thoughts about joining the darkside then, family.

how long have you been lifting? stats?
>>
>>35408957
Oral steroids are just as dangerous/illegal
Don't do steroids until you've been *seriously* training for at least two years, and then just pin 500mg/week of test.
Orals can rekt you if you do them incorrectly.
12 weeks of test followed by proper PCT will give you decent size and strength gains (most of which you will keep) with very little health risk.
>>
>>35409090

Your clavicles don't stop growing until 21-25. If you roid now you will have less broad shoulders than if you hadn't.
>>
>>35409311
The clavicle is actually the first bone to finish growing.

"The clavicle has the honor of being the first bone to start the ossification process and the last to finish it"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2806601/
>>
>>35409328
*Last to finish
>>
>>35409090
> I'm 18
At 18 you're running into some serious risks running AAS. I'd wait a few more years if I were you.
But it's your life tbqh senpai.

Anadrol is one of the harshest orals, I'd recommend anavar or even dbol if it's your first time. You will see gains with 25mg, but if you want to keep them and not run into any trouble (since orals will suppress your natural test production) you'll have to inject.

Drol affects prolactin so you'd want to take caber or prami (or even vitamin b6) to keep gyno down.
Highly advise against running an oral only cycle (especially with drol)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.