[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad does mdma affect your gym routine? I know guys on gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: 737802605-mdma-moonrocks-molly.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
737802605-mdma-moonrocks-molly.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
How bad does mdma affect your gym routine? I know guys on gear that lift before and after a night of heavy drugs but what about nattys.
>>
>>35408616
It made me sick for a year and lose all my gains
Either that or God hates me
It can happen to you
still sick btw
>>
>>35408616
I wouldnt risk any drugs desu not even weed they all seem to make me less motivated and self conscious and then I stop going to the gym
>>
>>35408693
Sick how? Can you elaborate?
>>
>>35408616
I take mdma about 3-4 times a year. Im very unmotivated and in The following ~2 weeks im only able to do half assed workouts if i even go.

Weed is ok, i work out while being a bit high from time to time
>>
I wouldn't take MDMA more than twice in a lifetime if you were you desu senpai but if you insist on rolling an only do it once every few months then you'll only be affected by the immediate hangover aka "Suicide Tuesdays"
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1200
>>35408616
I did a variety of drugs for 6 years and I stopped to join the navy. I've been clean for essentially 2 years and I very obviously have chemical imbalances upstairs. Some days I'm the biggest pot of sunshine you'd ever fucking see, other days I'm a stone, other days I'm angry about the world in general. But most days I slip and slide between the three states every couple of minutes.

Don't abuse drugs kids.

Do them, but don't abuse them.
>>
>>35408616
> Implying you can reliably get mdma
Your guy said its the purest stuff around & he's really trustworthy guy right? Surely there's no chance its some random research chemical like 2cb
>>
>>35409770
Why only twice in a lifetime, sex pistol?
>>
>>35409798
More likely just meth
>>
File: angry dog.jpg (58 KB, 587x496) Image search: [Google]
angry dog.jpg
58 KB, 587x496
>>35409798
i reliably got it from some guys that were researching it in a uni lab.

Good ole amber molly
>>
>>35408616
If you do it, it fucks your shit up for up to a month maybe more.

I like doing it but I try to do it like twice a year, I dont really like drinking nd I cant party sober.
>>
>>35409813
Well walter white was pretty alpha
>>
>>35409844
>>35409798
Look up methylone,looks/tastes the exact same.just get a test kit.
>>
I did ecstasy for two years every weekend and i wasn't training at that time so my weight dropped so low when i looked at my hands they were like skeletons.
It's not worth losing any of your gains to do drugs.
>>
>>35409854
>>35408616
Pretty much this. Enjoy subpar serotonin levels for 7+ years.

>>35410157
I like you. Too many people think they can just use their body as a reliable test kit.
>>
>>35408616
Personally mdma fucks my shit up and I always seem to get sick (like a flu) right after I do it. Idk if it's coincidence or what. Also hate how it kills my appetite for a few days. Dangerous drug though just in general especially when you're dancing like a fool for hours. Recipe for dehydration. Still do it about once a year.
>>
File: ameriucan draem.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ameriucan draem.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
>>35410197
>subpar serotonin levels for 7+ years.

ayyy

>>35409786
is me

currently going through this
>>
One summer I must have rolled at least 8-9 times went from 175and buff, to 155, this was due to lack of motivation and instead of workin out 5 days of the week, I only worked out every other day if that...don't abuse it...get shredded and then do it, wait a few months keep getting shredded do it
>>
i lifted after doing MDMA the day before and had like 90% of usual strength

so I'd put it at the same as a bad hangover
>>
>>35410376

This.

Eat and sleep as you normally would, and it's just like a regular hangover.
>>
I have lifted the day after but it was just light. After two or three days I'm usually right as rain anyway, I never get people who say they feel like death for two weeks after
>>35409798
>>35409813
in western Europe MD of reasonable quality is easy enough to come by. Ask and what ye shall receive is most likely pretty decent. Out of buying maybe a dozen times, I've only had stuff that was shit once
>>
>>35408732
Bunk drugs obviously. Some fag on here got a bad batch of H and got rhbado lost all his roid gains probably killed himself.

Dont get drugs from sketch balls or niggers youll be fine
>>
The thing is, you CANT eat while on MDMA.

You won't eat good for like 5 hours or so.
>>
>>35411836
do you normally eat in the middle of the night?
>>
>>35411341
>Bunk drugs obviously. Some fag on here got a bad batch of H and got rhbado lost all his roid gains probably killed himself.
>injecting drugs
>>
>>35411836

what do you mean cant?
>>
>>35408616
I abused ecstasy like a motherfucker while in college (8 pills/day, 5 times/week). It completely fucked up my bladder. Now I piss every 20 minutes and if I drink beer while watching a movie with my GF I've been to the bathroom 20 times during a 2 hour movie.

I've had trouble pissing as well. It takes me 30 seconds to finally let the urine out.

It fucked up my teeth as well, my canines are now flat. I have this cloud in my head all the time also.

But well, I had the time of my life on that drug and the best memories are when I rolles. Fucking good times, wouldn't trade it for anything.
>>
i haven#t really seen any gains since i started on the party lifestyle a few months ago fucked up m8s
>>
>>35411899
The way he worded it was stupid. MDMA destroys your appetite so you have zero interest in eating.
>>
>>35411918
>8 pills/day, 5 times/week

how the fuck are u alive LMAOOOO you dumb fucker

i ODed on it once and it was hellish
>>
>>35411918
>I abused ecstasy like a motherfucker while in college (8 pills/day, 5 times/week
are you fucking stupid?
>>
OP here. I've rolled 12-13x this year usually only feel like shit for a few days after. The lack of sleep and eating properly is what fucks me up the most
>>
>>35412069
The common consensus is that you should only do MDMA 16 times in your entire life.
You will experience a degree of neural damage no matter what the dose, it's irreversible and stacks up until it becomes severe.

Just a heads up.
>>
>>35412092
>you should only do MDMA 16 times in your entire life
never heard this. Seems oddly specific. Like you should only be a football lineman 16 times in your life or something
>it's irreversible
Brain plasticity is a thing
>>
File: download (5).jpg (12 KB, 278x182) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12 KB, 278x182
>>35412122
>>
>>35412122
Well give or take a few times obviously, depending on your weight, natural resistance to the damage, average dose etc.

But 16 times is considered to be a coherent maximum for how often you should roll MDMA.

Either way, the damage is absolutely irreversible, there is no room for arguing around this in a scientific manner.
Everyone with a respected voice agrees that MDMA will mess up your brain.
>>
>>35412178
are you blind?>>35412178
>>
>>35411939
>>35411955
Well, as soon as the drug wore off I wanted to kill myself so I just took some more until I looked at myself in the mirror and looked like one of the infected from 28 Days Later.

Positive point though: When I was binging on those pills I had the greatest body ever. I was full of muscles and well defined. It was great.
>>
>>35412207
That doesn't argue against it being irreversible, what is meant by saying that MDMA causes irreversible damage is that serotonin axons get irreversibly damaged, and that damage can never be undone, it doesn't mean that there is an absolute stagnation of quality that will not change but you will never ever get back to 100%.
>>
>>35412145
>7 years after ecstasy
Is that lots of ecstasy, a bit of ecstasy, ecstasy taken once, many doses over a period, or what?
In addition, I was under the impression that base serotonin levels take around 1-2 weeks to return to normal after one use, and that the main danger was not the amount of serotonin present in itself but the damage done to the neurons.
>Either way, the damage is absolutely irreversible, there is no room for arguing around this in a scientific manner
It's obviously not good for you but saying that there is severe irreversible damage from taking MDMA above a certain number of times ignores several other factors such as time in-between doses, the size of the dose etc.
>Everyone with a respected voice agrees that MDMA will mess up your brain
Of course, MDMA is not good for you. I'm simply questioning how you've arrived at a usage level to which it will cause severe damage when most literature hasn't suggested anything of the sort.
>>
>>35412178
>Everyone with a respected voice agrees that MDMA will mess up your brain.
Professor David Nutt believes otherwise

He's like the big dog voice of drugs
>>
>not taking MDMA as a pre-workout and chatting up the gym receptionist
>not blasting out PRs on MDMA while pouring your soul out to all your bros
>>
>>35408616
Like others had said, it will ruin my day after with a "hangover" of sorts. Worse than any alcohol hangover. I am almost immobile and tend to sleep 80% of the day away.
>>
Ive taken it 5 times.

Might do it again in the future if the opportunity arises but really be careful taking this stuff don't take too much at one time and seriously don't take it often (Like every weekend)

Try it once and then just leave it, people say it's not addictive but it feels fucking amazing and I could hae seriously take it every weekend, but it fucks with serotonin, plus I was in the Army at the time so taking it often wasn't an option.

As far as I know the guys in Sydney still take it every weekend and literally can't have fun without it.
>>
>>35412145
>reverse search image
>http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/teaching-packets/neurobiology-ecstasy/section-iii/3-long-term-effects-in-monkeys
>Monkeys were given ecstasy twice a day for four days
That's like using a study on the dangers of alcohol that forced a monkey to drink two pints of everclear
>>
>>35412178
Much of the so called scientific evidence that has been used to justify MDMA as being harmful is flawed, some just simply wrong as they used the wrong drug [Ricaurte et al 2002] and most findings are exaggerated. For example, a well reported recent study that claimed to provide proof that MDMA impaired memory in fact found a minimal effect in only one memory measure that was of no clinical significance. This was taken as proof that MDMA damaged the brain despite the fact that on some other measures of brain function, the MDMA-using group performed better than the controls [Schilt et al 2007].
>>
>>35409786
Literally me
>>
>>35412360
Lmao good work, I can't stand to read much more of the pseudoscience bullshit people quote all over the place.

Fuck me the guy who said you can drop 16 times and you're done, just kill yourself.
>>
>>35412411
Mate any drug that makes you feel that god damn good cannot really be good for you mentally or physically.

Take that stuff every weekend and go party and you will end up a brain dead turd.
>>
>>35408616

it ruins your brain

let me guess, you are an idiot that does it weekly too.

enjoy being an invalid.
>>
honestly im wary of taking mdma just cuz you can never be sure unless you pill test. some things will fuck you up. i od'ed on what i thought was MDMA but who knows, and i literally lost important brain functions (osmoregulation etc) for a week. when it wore off it was like a computer booting up again i felt parts of my brain switch on
>>
ITT: faggots telling others not to take a relatively harmless drug whilst pretending to be Doctor Knowsitall Ph.D
>>
>>35412434
It was developed to be used in mental health, and around ~1,500 subjects have taken it in studies over the last 5 years as interest in it's use in psychiatry has revived

It helps introspection, and crucially, results are achieved after 1-3 doses (no need to pop that SSRI every day for years)
>>
What's the general consensus between Pure M you got from a vendor on the darknet and M/Ecstasy gotten from a typical dealer in your city?
>>
>>35412463

>harmless drug

just fuck my seratonin up senpai
>>
File: _72644320_020843727-1.jpg (174 KB, 624x750) Image search: [Google]
_72644320_020843727-1.jpg
174 KB, 624x750
>>35412434
Also, heroin... That makes you feel good and it's use is advocated in acute heart attack. I see it used all the time

Amphetamine is used in narcolepsy

Cocaine is used in max-fax (and dentistry)

Ketamine is used in paediatric anesthetic a fair bit

The list goes on
>medfag
>>
>>35412422
It doesn't specify a dosage as well. For all we know they gave them really strong pingers or something. Surprised none of them got serotonin syndrome
>>
>>35411955
He is now
>>
>>35412491
Weed... You all know, I'm sure

Alcohol... In anti-freeze consumption

Actually, the only drug that is TRULY recreational is LSD. Reflected by the fact that it's the only recreational drug in the top, completely restricted medical classification
>>
>>35412491

you are comparing medical applications to idiots popping drugs at EDM events

keep rationalizing your drug use, addict. what do I care, it isnt my body getting fucked up.
>>
>>35412440

Once a month on average. I supplement with all the recommended vitamins and such and I still get a decent high and have yet to have a really harsh comedown
>>
>>35408616
not really related but i like telling this story because im retarded. i tried MDMA once. bought 2 pills off darknet markets from a highly respected vendor. supposedly it was a really good press.

my gf took one, i took another. my gf had an overwhelming come-up, so strong that she lost her vision for a few minutes and nearly had a panic attack. then she felt amazing.

i had wiggly eyes but felt nothing.

really, really disappointing desu.
>>
>>35412510
>implying all medically qualified individuals with opinions that aren't completely against drugs are addicts
>>
>>35412491
Sure in those situations its fine, but lads taking multiple pills every weekend seriously can't be good.

Everyone knows that one guy in school who took too many drugs and now is basically a brain dead moron.
>>
>>35412520

ok, you're already fucked

>recommended vitamins

you're listening to addicts instead of doctors. well, enjoy it while you have a functional brain left.
>>
>>35412524
The first time I took it I was watching skrillex live on bondi beach with two hot Norwegian girls.

It's probably about the environment, the people you are with and of course if the stuff you are taking is good or not.

That is the first and last time.
>>
>>35412532
>taking multiple pills every weekend seriously can't be good
there is a middle ground between boshing down pills every Saturday and complete abstention you know? You can use MD responsibly without doing loads of it every weekend
>>
>>35412552

>this is what addicts believe

anyone reading this thread: listen to a medical doctor, not autists on /fit/, jesus christ.
>>
>>35412559
You are the only one who sounds like an autist.
>>
>>35412559
no, this is what plenty qualified doctors and neurologists believe. Moderate recreational drug use is not going to destroy your brain any more than frying your eggs in the morning will give you a heart attack
>>
File: 1450674969673.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450674969673.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
I used to be depressed for around 4-5 years straight, then I started experimenting drugs and after a while had passed and multiple different drugs used, some more some less I haven't been depressed ever again and I'm leading a quite decently happy life.

MDMA's afterglow seemed to stick for quite a while after my first try and I've had quite a positive outlook on life after experimenting with other empathogens as well. Eventually my life also improved in other ways as well cause of that.

Never felt any addiction to any substances I've tried, some have been pretty fun to do though. Haven't done anything in months other than weed anymore.

I can't say for sure that it was MDMA which cured my depression but I honestly feel like it. Other than that I'm very much against irresponsible drug use and drug abuse and all the drugs aren't for everybody and I really doubt the chances that starting to do drugs recreationally would cure anybody else's mental problems or improve your life in anyway, the chances are slim.

Especially if you're prone to addictions you'll be on the road to living under the bridge and having a sponge of a brain.
>>
>>35412552
I have tried it once and prefer to get my highs from other things in life.

That sounds gay as fuck, but finishing a long run or a hard workout is a much better and relaxing feeling that recking your serotonin levels, I honestly don't think anyone is ever meant to feel that happy from a drug, it ruins other things in life and makes you feel numb.
>>
>>35412602
>but finishing a long run or a hard workout is a much better and relaxing feeling
I can see that, after a big rugby game or strongman session I certainly feel great. But I also enjoy taking mandy with my mates on a big night out. I just don't feel it 'makes other things numb'. Just have to remember it's a drug and fundamentally fake. But still mate, do whatever you want to do
>>
>>35412705
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>35412724
kek
>>
>>35409854
>>35408708
>>35408693
>>35408840
>all this bait

mdma wont do dogshit unless 1) you take it too much or 2) you are a weak psychotic faggot
>>
>>35411918
>(8 pills/day, 5 times/week)

unrealisticly much, i call bs
>>
>>35412559
epic bait
>>
>>35412935
>unrealisticly much, i call bs
>yank pills
It's possible
>>
>>35408616
It doens't fuck your gains up OP. What does fuck up your gains is staying up all night and dancing your brains out while not eating for aprox. 9 hours.

Because of that you feel like utter shit the next day and your serotine levels are depleted so you don't feel like doing anything at all (this becomes worse as your frequency increases) and in most cases your appetite returns after 1-2 days.

To minimise harmful effects of MDMA try to force feed during the trip and certainly when you;re back home. Eat some veggies and fruits and take some multi-vitamines and above all try to keep MDMA usage to a minimum of at least once every 6 weeks, whereas 3 months is recommended
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.