[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you lift, /fit/? >TFW lifting for a good physique,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1450957612716.jpg (49 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1450957612716.jpg
49 KB, 612x612
Why do you lift, /fit/?

>TFW lifting for a good physique, so I that I can impress when I meet my future wife at a romance party on a sex vacation.

Not sure how I feel about this. Better start learning Russian or Filipino I guess.
>>
Started to look good, but now I just enjoy it. Basically an RL RPG which actually benefits me
>>
>>35408603
basically this
>>
>>35408582
>romance party
>sex vacation
Translation:
>I'm so ugly and nasty that even the local whores won't do me for money, so I have to go out of the country to somewhere they don't even care so long as I have cash
Enjoy coming back with AIDS and one less kidney, OP -- if you come back at all that is.
>>
Wanna stop feeling like a wheezy piece of shit primarily, but I'm definitely hoping to get mired as well. Don't even care where it comes from, any mirin's good with me
>>
As stupid as it sounds dbz is what got me interested early on

I lift to look good, be strong, and it helps with my depression
>>
>>35408622
I earn mid to high 5 figures in electronics and im a hit on tinder.

I want a family who speaks a foreign language at home and I dislike New Zealand girls. So it goes.
>>
>>35408647

>im a hit on tinder

i bet your mama tells you that you are beautifull
>>
>>35408694
Naw bruh, just the ex and the current girl on the go.
>>
>>35408582
Look good, feel good, have good health and quality of life. The usual reasons.

Plus I got Crohn's disease, ain't need any preventable health problems on top of that. I just had surgery on my toches due to it, and I can't even imagine how much more painful it would be to move around if I couldn't prop myself up with my legs or arms for extended amounts of time.
>>
>>35408694
she doesnt, but your mom does
>>
>>35408582

>Russian or Filipino
>Not wanting a big booty Brazilian babe
>>
>>35408964
REKT
>>
because my job involves protecting people
>>
>>35408603
This 100%. Finally stopped working on my alts now I'm working on my main.
>>
File: 1438272606895.png (201 KB, 380x379) Image search: [Google]
1438272606895.png
201 KB, 380x379
>>35408603
>RL RPG

That's brilliant. Going to do this starting tomorrow.
>>
Because being weak sucks, and being strong would be cool.

And if I decide that I want to look good, I'll have built enough muscle that I can achieve that by just going on a cut.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.