[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I develop a strong ability to abstain from shitty food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (508 KB, 1776x2733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
508 KB, 1776x2733
How do I develop a strong ability to abstain from shitty food and eat clean and to hit my daily nutrients?

Wasted time at the gym eating empty, but I just can't seem to develop that strong iron will.

Any advice ?
>>
Pls respond
>>
that part of not feeling like a fat disgusting piece of shit everyday is enough for me
>>
>>35408306
what if it's not for me?
>>
>>35408316
then you're never gonna make it friend
>>
>>35408326
I'm okay with that (not OP).
>>
>>35408306
It's really hard for me to do that considering the god tier food my mother makes. I really wish it were that easy, but I wanna take some drastic measures. Should I throw away food or just find a way to stop being a bitch?
>>
>>35408258

/r/getdisciplined
>>
>>35408368
"you're giving me too much food, mom, I'm getting fat and I don't like it."
>>
>>35408368
Why not just do the sensible thing and explain to your mother what you're trying to do? Try working with her to make some meals you can feel good about eating.
>>
>>35408388
>>35408394
I'll try reasoning with her a bit more. It just irks me because I know she gets sad when I don't eat her food, if I can get her to understand proper and healthy cooking this would all be easy. I've explained to her countless times but she's pretty ill-disciplined and sadly it's rubbed off on me as well. I just want to reach a middle ground in my life in terms of my eating where I can eat my own healthful prepared food and stay away from everything else politely.

>>35408378
??
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.