[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peyton's PEDs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: img19826834.gif (156 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
img19826834.gif
156 KB, 640x360
> 18 years in the nfl
> Never took PEDs

Posterboy for /fraud/
>>
>>35406829
Right...
>>
>>35406829
All I know is I used to see him out at a certain restaurant here in Indianapolis with ladies that weren't his wife. And I swear half his throwing arm would always be jammed up their asses. Practically making them cum in the darklit corner of the place.
>>
>>35406829
Doesn't take away from the fact that he's really good at the position he plays considering he already has shitty throwing power
>>
File: t2mHczu.jpg (52 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
t2mHczu.jpg
52 KB, 600x694
>Posterboy for /fraud/

shiggy diggy
>>
Peyton manning is a fucking lying fraud

In a recent tv interview he's nodding his head up and down while saying 'no i've never taken hgh or peds'. His body language tells the truth. I hope he burns like lance armstrong.
>>
>>35406937
Wut
>>
pizza boiiii
>>
pey pey put it on a pizza :O
>>
>>35406829
Any of the top athletes are on some form of PED. The risk of getting caught is so low it's worth doing.

>some people believe the NFL is relatively clean

Can you imagine if that was true? If the whole NFL was clean, and JJ Watt decided to take PEDs he would destroy fucking everyone, it wouldn't even be a contest. So to compete you have to take PEDs to level the playing field.
>>
>>35406829
Who fucking cares. I want the best athletes science can create
>>
Most of the NFL is on PEDs, you can basically get a note from a team doctor and get excluded from PED testing for any amount of time if you say something on the banned list is being used to treat an injury or for some other legitimate medical reason. Almost all male fitness models, power lifters, action movies stars, and 100% of professional body builders at the top level juice, and if you think any differently you are just being naive.
>>
Aas abuse isn't as prevalent as it was in the 70s, it's mostly used offseason now. However, hgh is every in the NFL atm.
>>
>>35406829
Every professional athlete is either taking something on a banned list or taking something that should be on the banned list.
>>
You just have to look at players to know they're taking something. They are fucking massive
>>
>>35409103
>implying there should be a banned list at all
>>
>>35409058

>almost all

Im glad you said almost. I do know a handful of athletes in different sports who never touched a drug in their life. Ranked Internationally though they're usually like 75-150 which is not THAT remarkable, but they still get to do what they love and get paid for it.
>>
Not really PED, but there are a few former players who have talked about how widespread marijuana use is for pain. I would imagine its better than getting addicted to opiods, and you have to be literally retarded to get caught. They only test once a year.
>>
white "people" honestly think this fraud who tried to get a scoreboard operator fired because he hates Denver fans but won't admit it is a better role model than based Cam "make kids' day whenever I score a TD" Newton
>>
I don't understand the big deal. Steroid testing should be left to the olympics at the most. The rest should be able to do what they want. Do you want to see a bunch of wimpy high schoolers chugging along with a ball or the modern gladiator show. Call me hedonistic all you want. Sports are about pleasure and entertainment. No argument. I want to see those motherfuckers tear shit up.

I do agree that it is dangerous and very unhealthy but these are consenting wise adults who are compensated extremely well. Not everyone has your new age values of having to die peacefully in their sleep at 87 crapping your pants everyday. Some people are nearly fascist about this. Goddamn control freaks. Just leave it alone.
>>
>>35409178
Tested and untested leagues go.

People are full of shit, in most cases, they want more action and better sports, but they think steroids are the devil.

People are retarded and don't understand that most athletes are using. And the sports organizations want to be able to hang it over their head. Fuck with the NFL? Oh shit you failed a steroid test, cheater! Fraud! Get out!
>>
>>35409178

The problem there is that the US leagues at least (and, really most other nations) use feeder leagues when the players are still kids.

There's enough of an issue with teenagers on gear already without making it mandatory for sport participation. Doubly so given how much of a mess the college sport system is.
>>
>>35409277
As it stands now, it's a system that tramples kids that follow the rules. I understand that's a big decision to ask what are mentally kids to make, but it's better than washing out and thinking you're shit until your junior year, when you realize almost everyone you knew doing well in sports was on dat dere celltech.

Legalize it for 25+ year olds. Legal only with a prescription/fully banned in sports? I don't have a good solution. Risk your life (and your freedom, at the moment) and be able to compete, or work your ass off and do right, and maybe, just maybe, if you're genetically blessed and don't fuck up, you may attain mediocrity!

Yeah I don't have a good solution. But I don't see why grown men can't fuck their shit up if they want.
>>
>>35409976
Oh, and to add to that, I know about college sports, div 1 athlete who never quite made it to scholarship tier. It sucks being natural competing on that level.

Irony is, I'm now not a competing athlete, and I may very well be a /fraud/
>>
>>35407245

The fuck is he supposed to say
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.