[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I eat a diet of only meat, bread, cheese and potatoes, isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: meat-and-potatoes.jpg (176 KB, 1024x773) Image search: [Google]
meat-and-potatoes.jpg
176 KB, 1024x773
If I eat a diet of only meat, bread, cheese and potatoes, isn't that enough basically for an overall complete nutrition?
>>
>>35405172
Um maybe?
>>
File: yfw.jpg (6 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
6 KB, 263x191
found the american
>>
>>35405172

>not including activated almonds

Enjoy your testicular twisteroo.
>>
>>35405172
I think you would be missing some nutrition found in fruits and veges
>>
>>35405172
Not really. No fruits or vegetables? Not a lot of fiber either. You could probably live without fruits but no vegetables is so shit, even keto doesn't advocate that.
>>
Pretty much anything will keep you alive. That's not going to keep you healthy though.
>>
>>35405197
what the fuck are you talking about, anon ?
>>
>>35405172
Unless you're also downing stool softeners then good look trying to take a shit without tearing your asshole
>>
>>35405172
We'll yeah, you can actually live on just milk and potatoes but you will miss out on key vitamins which will leave you feeling like shit and may lead to cancer.
>>
>>35405172

You are missing out on micronutrients found in plants, and you aren't getting enough fiber.

Meat, bread, cheese and potatoes has all of the essential amino acids as far as I know, so you will live.

Eat some broccoli and some spinach too bro. Maybe have an apple occasionally. You know, eat like a normal, healthy person.
>>
File: 1450261680797.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1450261680797.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>35405172

>cheese
>bread
>potatoes

is this a YLYL thread? honestly can't tell
>>
>>35405197

stop shit posting
>>
>>35405172

You basically described the standard American diet, OP. I hope that answers your question.
>>
>>35405172
you'll be fine
>>
>>35405172
Who needs veggies or fruit right?
>>
>>35405172
That looks fucking delicious.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.