[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ I got around 150 euros to spend to make me some more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1450691634416.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450691634416.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
Sup /fit/
I got around 150 euros to spend to make me some more gainz. What should I buy?
Already have a belt,whey and creatine.

>inb4 roids
>>
>want to look like the rock
no
>>
>>35404898
A gym membership
>>
Keep it. Only discipline will get you gains.
>>
A foam roller, shoes, yoga mat
>>
>>35404898
>euros
It's yuro, you don't add "s" for the plural - unlike "dollaritos"

>What should I buy?
Discipline, therefore modafinil given that you don't have balls
>>
>>35404898
If in the gym you require anything other than a towel and a bottle of water, you should reconsider your life decisions
If you can't perform a lift without a belt, then you can't perform it at all
>>
>>35404984
>foam roller
The single most useless meme in the fitness industry. Learning stretching exercises and perform them after every session is the only proper way to prevent and address DOMs.
>>
>>35405016
>stretching your gains away
no m8
>>
File: 1331543137397.jpg (49 KB, 628x594) Image search: [Google]
1331543137397.jpg
49 KB, 628x594
>>35405016
>>
>>35405034
>no m8
m8, m8

>>35405039
>I'll post a macro featuring a fat kid with genetically engineered calves and a roided republican to further support meme rollers
k
>>
>>35405075
if you are op I would suggest some books

Maybe you won't be so dumb
>>
>>35405080
>I'll keep goal shifting to further support the meme roller
>next stop: namecalling
k
>>
>>35405095
whatever you say m8 I won't be the one that will get injured
>>
>>35405116
>I'll resort to >implication and any type of logical fallacy
>now I'll imply that you need meme rollers to avoid injury
>like meme rollers avoided injuries ever
>too bad that I'll show my sheer ignorance on stretching
k
>>
>>35405016
You sound like an idiot. My foam roller is a life-saver. There's a difference between stretching and massaging.
>>
>>35405145
are you implying that stretching is the same thing as foam rolling?
>>
>>35405156
>are you implying that stretching is the same thing as foam rolling?
Absolutely not, can you read?
>My foam roller is a life-saver
No, you fell for the meme and you didn't stretch.
>>35405155
>There's a difference between stretching and massaging.
Absolutely yes, is your brain turned on ATM? Maybe you can't read, not my fault.
>>
>>35405156
Yeah stop shilling the crossfit bullshit foam rolling can aid recovery and soreness but it's not going to prevent injuries like stretching will go read a book other than supple leopard you shill
>>
File: SpineToAssSquats.gif (2 MB, 356x292) Image search: [Google]
SpineToAssSquats.gif
2 MB, 356x292
>>35405156
They should go hand in hand

Myofascia work can easily be accomplished with a lacrosse ball. I'm very flexible, and no stretching eliminates the knots along my IT band, scapular retractors and piriformis. From my experience, some people really don't need it and rightfully conclude its a waste of 'their' time.
>>
>>35404898
Foam roller/ oly shoes/ compression sleeves
>>
>>35404898
pair of gloves, straps, some Adidas™ lifting shoes and a couple of tanktops, you should be good to go after that :)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.