[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 835019_f.gif (45 KB, 392x475) Image search: [Google]
835019_f.gif
45 KB, 392x475
ITT: we talk about how our partners handle our /fit/ness.

My fiancée bought me pic-related on a whim, no homo.

She's very cool with my working out and she's even decided to work out too. We both work out now and discuss our routines and check each other's form and such. It's great. We both have entire sheets of paper on the fridge, counting our calories every day and writing down which days were work out days.

She bought the book semi-seriously. It does have cool illustrations and exercises, and it's all about dumbbell and barbell, which we both prefer.

Your turn.
>>
File: 1402318402979.png (927 KB, 628x896) Image search: [Google]
1402318402979.png
927 KB, 628x896
Are you all single?
>>
>>35401334
>be me 6 years ago
>192cm 130kg fattie
>find a wonderful, thin girlfriend

>be me 1 year ago
>decided to get /fit/
>start working out
>gf is fine with it as long as I don't get abs

I aint even making this up.
I am down to 100kg atm and look ok already. I do not know how I am supposed to feel though. I would have cut down to less than 95kg, but I am afraid of getting abs.
>>
File: supertraining.jpg (20 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
supertraining.jpg
20 KB, 230x300
>>35401334
Your girl has a terrible sense of exercise books. This is the one she should have got you.

Mine got me a Sig MCX. She knows me so well.
>>
>>35402435

What's her problems with abs?

Insecurity?

>>35402514

She just happened to see the book while shopping for other things and made me a gift. I like that.

Tell me about your book, though.
>>
File: 144528658931.webm (953 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
144528658931.webm
953 KB, 499x281
My qt avg Azn gf sometimes complains that I go to the gym too much but she's otherwise very supportive.

She doesn't like going to the gym but does TRX at home. It's fun watching her do this stuff naked.
>>
bbumpp
>>
Dated a girl for a couple of months, she was really into lifting.
We never worked out, literally. Shame.
>>
>tfw no gf
But literally everyone I know mocks me for lifting. It's sort of a playful thing and it doesn't get to me but its a weird reaction
>>
File: yui_hirasawa_haruhi.jpg (299 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
yui_hirasawa_haruhi.jpg
299 KB, 960x720
>>35401334
My girl and I have gone from fat to /fit/. Her ass and self confidence are 10x better now. We both lurk /fit/ daily. We have retained our inner autist and meem irl for laughs, and we like to play this game when we go out where we try to be the first one to spot the fattest person of the day (murrica) by calling out their shirt color.

It's actually a really fun game and we get pretty competetive about it
>>
File: 00242.jpg (160 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
00242.jpg
160 KB, 550x550
>>35402987
where is the ass
>>
File: 1451272431522.jpg (12 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
1451272431522.jpg
12 KB, 410x415
>>35401334
My half white half native ex used to lurk /fit/ but he turned into a full time /pol/ tard and it got to the point that he screams at a radio or TV that talks about politics and started calling non whites shit skins and dumped me because I was a filthy Japanese. He called couple of times to get me back but I was like nah. I miss his family though
>>
>>35403508
I'm this guy
>>35403434

My girl is half Asian half white. I started as they way you described your ex but now we both gossip about shitskins and dindu antics. Bretty moe to see a 4'10" girl rant about niggers

Sorry that your ex didn't ascribe to east-aryan philosophy
>>
Girlfriend of about half a year. Very reserved with her compliments, but eye fucks the shit out of me 24/7 and can't stop touching my ass.

A few of the things that have slipped out include saying that I've got the ideal masculine body (v-taper), loving how hard I can fuck her (thanks deadlifts), and commenting on how she imagines me outlifting everyone else at the gym (she's a runner/biker, so no crossover with me).

Overall, yeah, being fit is fun. She doesn't really do anything to aid in my fitness outside of the occasional massage, but she sure enjoys the results.
>>
>>35401334
gf buys me shitty men's health cook books with other half hearted gifts when it comes to birthdays or xmas.
She has no real interest in my training or my diet, I don't start talking about it, she doesn't ask, I sometimes cook separate dinners, she doesn't complain.
But of course as soon as we are at any social outing or I am not wearing a shirt in summer, she HAS to be seen with me and is so proud of my fitness achievements, I sometimes think that I'm a trophy boyfriend.
>>
>talk about fitness with gf
>she gives me the whole story of "Just wanna tone up", "turn this fat into muscle", "if I could just burn fat here and here.."
>tell her that it's not how it works, mostly to avoid her getting frustrated
>she gets angry and tells me that she can't talk with someone "close minded" about fitness
>we didn't talk anymore about her training

she still provides massages to me, and hears all the shit I gotta say about my training so it's cool
>>
>>35404076

Sounds like a little kid who needs to be straight-talked to.

Tell her that if she thinks you're close minded for saying the truth, it's like saying you're close minded because the earth orbits the sun.

Don't hesitate to put her in her place, she will only respect you more and crave your cock. I speak from experience.
>>
>>35403793

Doesn't sound too nice, anon. I feel sorry for you.

She uses you as a trophy man, no doubt. You should fuck around with her more and flirt with other women. Your bitch needs to stop taking you for granted.
>>
File: 1436367491097.jpg (15 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1436367491097.jpg
15 KB, 245x204
>>35405042

Yeah, I tried to go that route but she got even more mad, saying stuff like "but it's not like every body works the same way you know"

While I train and manage my weight as I please, she's been struggling 3 months now to lose 5lbs.

it's just silly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.