[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm giving up /fit/ I broke rule nr 1, I was lifting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1432710873697.jpg (23 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1432710873697.jpg
23 KB, 276x268
I'm giving up /fit/

I broke rule nr 1, I was lifting to get her attention

She's no longer mine, thus I see no point in continuing to lift
>>
So, keep lifting, and when the next one comes along you won't have to start lifting for attention, you'll already have it.
>>
She was never yours. You dont own her.

Also, you are weak. Lift to become strong again.

But you wont make it with that attitude.
>>
>>35399933
>>35399939
I did it because she was doing it. I wanted to show her that I'm interested in her and her hobbies.
Why should I continue, when all I wanted was her.
>>
Grind through the bad feels and keep lifting, you won't regret it.
>>
>>35399990
Why, when all I was lifting for was her attention
>>
Love, like gains wither when neglected.

Its your fault you lost her, and if you stop lifting then you have learned nothing.
>>
>>35400132
She doesn't want me that's the problem.
Will contuing lifting make those feels go away?
>>
>>35399920
get ripped

make a reputation

then fuck whores

congrats you have been unshackled
>>
>>35399973
to better yourself
>>
>>35400230
it might
>>35400311
this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.