[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ manage 5 beers a night to maximise test? I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Craft-Beer.jpg (224 KB, 1611x1008) Image search: [Google]
Craft-Beer.jpg
224 KB, 1611x1008
How does /fit/ manage 5 beers a night to maximise test? I get sleepy after my third
>>
You cannot possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>35398535
you gotta try to drink all 5 beers bro, you aint gonna be gettin that T boost with only 3 beers, what kind of food are you eating? you gotta make sure to stay away from meats because the protein in it acts as test blocker, try to get your protein from nuts, veggies, fruits, tofu, soybeans and soy products. only when i drink 5 beers and eat a big meal before bed these foods make my test skyrocket when i wake up.
>>
>test
i think you mean estrogen, in which case youre on the wrong board

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>35398535
I've only got weakest drinking 5 shots of alcohol after working out
>>
Have you tried injecting yourself with it instead of trying to ingest it?
>>
I prep tampons with it and leave them under my armpits and my groin, and that's like almost one bottle gone. The rest of that, and a whole bottle more, I pour into my anus and cork it up with my squat plug. By the time you, err, decant, as it were, the alcohol should have seeped into your body.
Now it's just a question of staying tight (The tampons not falling out) while you drink the remaining three.
>>
>>35398535
I chug them through my asshole.
>>
Beer enemas, bro. Everybody's doing it.
>>
File: 1450723751594.jpg (40 KB, 590x416) Image search: [Google]
1450723751594.jpg
40 KB, 590x416
i drank 10 beers on friday and today all my lifts were ~5kg lower than usual, i get so much weaker for a few days every time I drink even a little
>>
Had 6 beers the other night,
Got back home and slept till 6pm, then went to the gym today with 2 hours of sleep felt like the piece of shit
Bottom line, don't drink, its a poison that fucks everything up.
>>
>>35398546
>>35398821
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
>>
>drinking beers packed with phytoestrogens over hard liquor

Never going to make it.
>>
>>35399796
1. That's one study that hasn't been repeated successfully yet, so you can take it with a grain of salt.
2. They drank clean grain alcohol. The hops in beer contain significant amounts of phytoestrogens.
3. Many, many studies have shown that increased alcohol consumption causes lower testosterone levels.
>>
>>35399796
I have started to test this. I'm taking one vodka shot after every workout.
>>
how is wine?

t. faggot
>>
>>35400633
Someone PLS tell me what t. means
>>
>>35400836
/int/ meme. an abbreviation of the Finnish word for sincerely or something like that
>>
Eat a packet of bread yeast before you drink.
The yeast breaks down most of the alcohol.
>>
>>35401178
w h a t
>>
>>35399883
Phytoestrogens are typically anti estrogenic tho.
>>
>>35399570
I get this too, it sucks.

> drank heavily Thursday to Saturday because Christmas
> almost went to snap city today trying to do 85% 1rm
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.