[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gymdate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x996
Taking cute girl to gym
todat for a date of sorts. She does not work out regularly so i figured it'd be best to do some fun shit and try to impress her.

What exercises are good for this purpose?
>>
>>35398192
lunges with her on your shoulders
>>
>gymdate

she will get bored of you and cheat on you with a non-autistic gymchad who trains like a retarded once or twice a week and looks 10x more jacked than you because genetics
>>
>>35398198

>lunge

Bud ids bregfest :DDDDDDDD
>>
bumps
>>
I would never bring a girl to the gym

it is my temple
>>
literally why would any guy bring a girl to the gym

LITERALLY WHY?

what kind of dumb logic is this honestly

it only shows that you're hinting that she's fat and needs to work out
>>
>>35398770
subtle negging

pua 101 tbhfam
>>
I would only do it in a long-term relationship.
Tutoring a giggling, silly bitch who still tries to impress you must be a fucking nightmare.
>>
File: 1449599528738.jpg (30 KB, 548x536) Image search: [Google]
1449599528738.jpg
30 KB, 548x536
You can do bench press and deadlift if you have strong lifts.

For her you can try squats while spotting her.

But honestly don't spend more than 30 minutes in the gym and go to a restaurant or a walk or whatever as I'm pretty sure she'll get bored quickly.
>>
>>35398192
>do some fun shit
if you want her to laugh, show her your 1 rep maxes
>>
>>35398192
Hip thrusts.
>>
>>35398192
Idk i usual have my gf do
db bench press
db shoulder press
squats
and bicep curls. she started doing retarded shit like upright rows even tho I told her it's gonna impinge her shoulder. really don't workout with her anymore. its annoying
>>
>>35398192
pull ups are good
>>
>>35398192
>date of sorts
>of sorts

It's not a date if she doesn't know its a date.
>>
File: pepe01.jpg (6 KB, 206x220) Image search: [Google]
pepe01.jpg
6 KB, 206x220
>>35398192

if you want to make her laugh, tell her about your one rep max
>>
>>35400061
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>35400061
First time this joke has made me giggle
>>
>>35398796
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.