[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it reasonable to lose 1 and a half pounds a week? Right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: putin.jpg (29 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
29 KB, 400x422
Is it reasonable to lose 1 and a half pounds a week?

Right now im a fat fuxk m 23 5'11" and 196 pounds. Been at it for a month and lost 4 since then.
>>
>>35397910
>Is it reasonable to lose 1 and a half pounds a week?

Yes. You can generally lose up to 2 pounds a week at a healthy pace.

If you push too hard you'll become miserable, lethargic, and prone to binge eating, so focus on slow and steady loses.

Water weight varies a lot, so don't be too concerned if the numbers seem off from time to time.
>>
Thank you very much. I will press on and hopefully reach my target in a few months. Then the fun will begin
>>
losing a pound and a half a week is ideal

you're gonna make it
>>
>>35398177

If I were op, but 100lbs heavier, would 3 lbs / 1500 calorie deficit per week be viable? Health not difficulty wise. More?

I see the 2 pound per week rule of thumb, but not sure if that applies to exceptional fatasses.
>>
>>35397910
>>>/fit/qtddtot
>>
>>35398316

It applies to people who are fairly normal. Very heavy people can lose weight faster.

If I was heavy enough that I wanted to lose weight more quickly, such as for health reasons, I would consult a doctor first. Your physician is better aware of your general state of health and any issues you might run into. They will advise reasonable activities that won't stress your joints, and warn you of any potential complications and how to best address them.
>>
Russia vs USA vs China. Who would win /fit/?

World War 3 here we come tho.
>>
>>35398483
no one would
>>
>>35398483
china pls take siberia...
>>
>>35398506
This.

Humans vs humans vs humans. Top kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.