[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
I tried /fit/. I tried for 2 months.

I just can't stop fucking up my diet. I'm never going to stop being a fat fuck.

I'm developing severe body dysmorphia.

I want to know the name of that shit that makes you lose weight fast. I don't care if it gives me cancer when I'm 50. I can't live anymore as a fat fuck.
>>
>>35397569
STOP EATING FOR 6 MONTHS
>>
>>35397569

fuck off back to reddit NYRfag.

nobody reply anything useful to this retard.
>>
>can't stop fucking up my diet

I don't see how on earth it's possible to "fuck up" EATING FUCKING LESS
For fuck's sakes OP PUT YOUR FORK DOWN AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT
>>
>>35397583

>started in October
>NYRfag
>>
>>35397569
its called dnp
take doses of 800mg
>>
>>35397587

>2 months
>october till last few days of december

you can't even count right you fat fuck.
>>
Get on the ine diet.

Nicotine and caffeine.

Eat fast carbs for breakfast.
Protein for lunch
Carbs and protein for dinner

Drink more coffee than you think you should
Smoke everytime you want to eat

You'll be unhealthy as fuck, but you said you'll do anything.
>>
>>35397607
Jesus, this is my diet at school almost literally

and i'm trying to gain weight...
oh well, nicotine and caffeine keep me going
>>
>>35397620

get addicted to food instead.
>>
>>35397590
That's what it's called. Thanks.

I can't stop going out for drinks. My gf, mutual friends, work friends. It's like every other fucking day someone wants to go out and party. What do I say, no? It's better to stay inside and eat my own cum so I don't waste gains?

Fuck you dirty niggers. You can't stick to a real diet and live a normal life. Time to go /fraud/
>>
>>35397660

Oh god yes do take DNP, hit up some guy that's a dr of muscles i na pharmaceutical(google)

Go end yourself so we can be spared of your idiocy.
>>
File: 1431302913479.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431302913479.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>35397660

yeah dont take 800 mg

take at least 1 gr a day if you want to lose fast
>>
File: YcmNtUH.jpg (43 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
YcmNtUH.jpg
43 KB, 582x741
>>35397678

Okay, I'll take 2kg just to b safe desu
>>
>>35397660
Look, fucker

I guarantee I party way more, and way harder than you do. My hangovers on Sundays and Mondays have felt like I might actually have liver toxicity
and it still hasn't made me a fat fuck, because I don't eat enough on top of this to gain a shit ton of weight
>>
>>35397660
i was in a fraternity and was able to maintain a 225-255 pound bench and 12-14% bodyfat. stop making excuses. you have shit genetics. work harder.
>>
File: L0dM2Bx.jpg (53 KB, 538x809) Image search: [Google]
L0dM2Bx.jpg
53 KB, 538x809
>>35397722

I've been keeping track with my fitness pal. Unless a gainz goblin has been pushing calories up my ass when I've been sleeping, I have no idea why I can't lose weight.

My lifts have gone up. But there's no Way 2 months of noob gains can compensate for fat loss.

Maybe SS really is a meme...
>>
>>35397722
Maintaining isn't hard. Building while drinking is the difficult part, as alcohol entirely kills synthesis while your body works to detoxify itself. In light to moderate amounts, you can slip by, but with heavy drinking (say anything beyond three to four pints or more than a few shots) and you're gonna have a bad time.

It's also horrible for dehydrating your body.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.