[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit, I am doing this routine right now, but instead of doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: routine.jpg (40 KB, 579x366) Image search: [Google]
routine.jpg
40 KB, 579x366
/fit, I am doing this routine right now, but instead of doing it like pick related (ABxABxA) I am doing A and B together every day that I workout.
Is there any problem in doing so?
Will I make it?
>>
Sure but you won't get his results because he was on dat dere bicycle
>>
>>35397101
what, like cardio?
>>
>>35397151
he was roided out of his fucking mind
>>
>>35397186
what exactly happened to tiny? i saw him trip once or twice but never paid much attention, then left /fit/ for a bit and came back and none of the trips were here (talking about adie, tiny and norsefat, can't really remember many others)

was there some kind of big trip purge?
>>
>4x8 crunches

At such low reps why even bother?
>>
>>35397091
That's not a good idea. Either you're not working hard so that you can finish, or you're lifting for four hours, which is just going to beat you down.

We all want to do as much as we can when we're starting out, but sometimes more isn't necessarily better.
>>
>>35397199
Lad, norsefat posts regularly in /plg/.
>>
>>35397201
I'm assuming they're weighted, but he also has 4x8 down for calves which won't work well.
>>
>>35397186
>>35397101
shut the fuck up.
Tiny wasnt roiding while he was on /fit/

If youre not shredded being a NEET and 5'4~ you're fucking up.
>>
>>35397274
isnt he british? roids are legal over there so why wouldn't he?
>>
>>35397274
Tiny used to make threads about what cycles he was on. Wtf are you on about?
>>
>>35397332

Semi legal. They're illegal to sell so a pain in the arse to buy. But yeah common consensus is Tiny was natty while on /fit/ though used a little Var later.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.