[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a physique I could come to acquire through years on training?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: MarkPayton.jpg (7 KB, 175x287) Image search: [Google]
MarkPayton.jpg
7 KB, 175x287
Is this a physique I could come to acquire through years on training? Be honest Senpia
>>
minimum 3yrs of blasting & cruising
>>
>>35396945
He's natty tho. Can I do it natty or impossible?
>>
>>35396959
>natty

'no'
>>
>>35397105
Why did you put apostrophes either side of no?

English is my second language, are you saying I can or can't get to that physique without druggaroonis?
>>
>>35398490
Sorry, the apostrophes mean nothing, they are there for no purpose besides humour. I was basically saying in my post that it is impossible to get a physique like Patton's without steroids.
>>
>>35396924
I don't understand the Mike Patton meme at all
>>
>>35398530
Thank you. But at the same time, fuck you for crushing my hopes and dreams.

>>35398598
Not a meme - He's the king of /fit/
>>
>>35396924
Nah, sorry bro. Sick thread though, keep up the good work.
>>
File: 1427776400532.gif (2 MB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
1427776400532.gif
2 MB, 400x255
>>35398787
But why? His physique is unremarkable. Is that the joke?
>>
There's somebody on /fit/ right now who keeps making threads about this guy, finding it funny.

A bit like the guy who keeps making /fbb/ threads where he's the only one fapping to shredded msculine-looking females.

There will always be "that guy who".
>>
>>35398826
>>35398837
Are you guys trolling? I can't even tell anymore
>>
>>35398837
>anonymous community
>>
>>35398826
What? That doesn't make sense. Are you sure you don't mean unreachable? Unforgettable?
>>
>>35398787

All hail the emo fairy in diapers! The swolelord who fucketh Zyzzi in heaven!
>>
>Senpia
>>
>>35398992
This.
>>
File: King of Fit.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
King of Fit.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>35396924
The physique, maybe.

The aesthetic face? Never. Sorry, mortal.

The bulge? Just stuff your crotch with a sock. Worked for Anthony Kiedis, can work for you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7p623CBvI
>>
File: ako7sx7f.png (299 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ako7sx7f.png
299 KB, 640x480
>>35396924
>Senpia
>>
>>35398598
>I don't understand the Mike Patton meme at all

He's a member of humankind's genetic elite. He serves to show us what is attainable for those with top-tier genes who engage in consistent training.
>>
File: patton2.jpg (119 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
patton2.jpg
119 KB, 600x397
Opinions on Mike going full strongman these days?
>>
>>35398598
It isn't a meme its a cruel fucking joke. Basically these regards are telling young beginner natties that with enough dedication and work ethic that they can achieve a body like like Mike without the assistance of drugs. The more experienced lifters like us know its just fucking impossible and its giving young men false aspirations. These people truly have no idea what type of heartache and pain they are bringing people.
>>
>>35396924
why do you do this?

i get it, you like mike patton. i do too, faith no more is one of my favorite bands. I like Mr. Bungle too and Lovage is in my top 10 albums. He's great.

But why do you waste your time doing this shit? What even is the purpose of it

What relation does Mike Patton have with /fit/ or the Chan in general

Or are you Mike Patton trying to promote yourself on a Scandinavian kite flying image board

Explain your autism.
>>
>>35402950

This anon gets it. The Patton Posters are just trying to cause dysmorphia in the noobs. It's pretty immature and dangerous.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.