[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birth control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151227_233203.jpg (172 KB, 1080x1159) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_233203.jpg
172 KB, 1080x1159
Females of /fit/ (if there are any) Are you on birth control? If yes, does it affect strength or size gains?
>>
>>35396787
Never noticed a difference in strength, but lost a bit of mass in the bis/tris/traps/delts, and had a bit of bloating in the stomach.
>>
File: 1345174006858.jpg (173 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
1345174006858.jpg
173 KB, 679x631
>>35396787
>>35396848
>roasties on /fit/
>>
I'll ask the missus for you, gimme a sec
>>
File: 1430094804093.jpg (73 KB, 281x246) Image search: [Google]
1430094804093.jpg
73 KB, 281x246
>>35396863
>robots on /fit/
>>
>>35396848
Did you gain body fat or no?
>>
>>35396787
Girlfriend and I discussed it and she wanted to go on the pill with our doctor's advice. She says it didn't really effect her fitness, depending on what you take it'll effect slightly muscle development, metabolism, and fat deposits but these, she says, were offset by less severe periods and knowing more about diet and exercise.
>>
>>35397164
No really, it was mostly water. As far as I could tell at least. It is possible some may have been gained but I did not notice. Sorry, English is not my first language.
>>
>>35397206
Thanks anon. The fat deposits are one of the things I am worried about, but less severe periods would be nice
>>
Anecdotal experience if here; when I started to date one of my exes she didn't take pills, after a while when she decided to do it, I noticed over the course of the following months that she got a little more bloated, slightly noticeable, though I think it wouldn't be fair to completely attribute it to the pills, she lifted but was a foodie. I dunno, maybe, she didn't noticed differences in her lifts as far as I remember.
The biggest difference was her ass softened from rock solid compared to every other woman I've been with
>>
A lot of women get pregnant b4 a comp to boost testosterone
>>
I have been taking pills for all 3 years of my lifting time but it didn't affect me. Plus too I took Anavar on Sept 18th and I was still able to gain15lbs mostly muscle while taking pills so you're fine. But I might stop using the pill to see how it affects my gains.
>>
>>35396787
I have an implanon and the only thing it affects are my periods(which have no fucking pattern whatsoever)
>>
if you use birth control you are a whore t b h.
>>
>>35397862
Let me shoot a gains goblin in you cheeks, proven to help gain weight and you create it's muscles too.
>>
File: Gabi-garcia.png (944 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
Gabi-garcia.png
944 KB, 626x626
is Gabi on the juice?
>>
>>35398102
It can clean up acne and make grils more horny. But is does also tend to have the opposite effect..
>>
>>35397826
Wat.jpeg
>>
>>35398153
Timespan?
She doesn't look exceptional.I'm sure any girl who tried could look like that.
>>
>>35398153
Is Erin Stern?
>>
>>35397302
NÜRNBERG
Ü
R
N
B
E
R
G
>>
My gf is on implanon, it's been 16 months since her last period. Just how effective is it? Just want to see what /fit/ thinks about implants. Wiki says it prevents prevents pregnancy nearly 100%.
Can I keep cumming inside her?
>cum inside
>dick doesn't go limp, keep pounding
>cum anywhere else
>dick goes limp
Cumming inside is something special I swear to god.
>>
>>35400151
That's the whole fucking point of the implant, isn't it?
There's the usual statistical margin, but you're better off with the implant than with the pill.
If you want to be sure, get a vasectomy, use condoms, or abstain - use a birth control method that is under your control.
>>
File: bawww.jpg (12 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
bawww.jpg
12 KB, 500x259
>>35400151

cumming inside really is magical.

>mfw i'm infertile
>>
>>35400196
have you been checked recently?
>>
>>35400196
Shiiiiet bro, sorry to hear. :(
How did you find out?
>>
>>35400237

checked for what?

>>35400292

we were actively trying .. it wasn't happening, so I went to the doctor and he gave us the bad news.
>>
>>35400182
>abstain
Once you've been together with a girl whom you've been having sex with almost daily, sometimes more than 5 times a day for the past 3 years, it's hard to just stop. She keeps saying no but given 3 years of fiddling around with a vagina you're bound to have found that switch already, also imagine what she might think if I suddenly stop having sex with her.
>condoms
>tfw never used condoms and partners were all fine with taking the pill
Feels pretty boss. I tried it literally once because I was given a free sample, it was bad.
>vasectomy
Always been interested but never really bothered to read about it. If the whole thing is reversible with no risk involved I will gladly do it.

>>35400196
What's it like? Does magic white substance still come out? It must feel pretty nice to have sex knowing you won't get someone pregnant. Just don't think about having kids m8, think of the positive side. I live next door to someone whose kid is a 2 year old little devil, I don't know if I should laugh, feel bad for her parents, get angry at the kid, get anger at her parents, all I know is that every time she cries it's almost as someone just died, and she cries every night before sleep.
>>
>>35400426
Oh shit you're married and planning to have kids? Tough luck. You're gonna have to find a black stud to fulfill /fit/'s c.uck fantasies. Post results.
>>
>>35400442

i wouldn't want kids with anyone else. and we got him checked out as well. it's definitely me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.