[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heard some people swearing by this but can never find why they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: braggs_acv_1.jpg (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
braggs_acv_1.jpg
37 KB, 550x550
Heard some people swearing by this but can never find why they use it or in what capacity.
>>
Thank you for this thread.
>>
>>35396278
I use it to make a healthy strawberry vinagrette, be creative anon
>>
File: image_1.jpg (41 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
41 KB, 528x404
>>35396278
Supposedly it helps you lose weight.
>>
>>35396309
Confession time. I heard that manlet Ogus talk about it helping lose weight didn't know if there was anything more behind it.
>>
>>35396278

From what I understand it's the malic acid in the vinegar + the mother culture. The malic acid mainly kills yeast in the digestive track and raises acidity in the body when absorbed into the blood stream. Higher acidity helps with the immune system and metabolic functions.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 910x934) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 910x934
>>35396351
>>
I take a capful or two with some water every now and then. I love the taste.

Like with lemon water, don't sip on it all day every day less you ruin your tooth enamel.

Here's some mom science for ya:
http://herbal-lady.blogspot.ca/2012/10/vinegar-craving.html
>>
fish + cider = sex
>>
It's great for squelching heartburn.
>>
>>35396473
Whhaaaa? Wouldn't it do the opposite?
>>
>>35396486
No, heartburn is actually caused by not enough acidity.

Using basics to try to neutralize heartburn only mask the symptoms and don't address the problem.
>>
>>35396520

aight bro you convinced me. going to have to try this out next time I get heartburn.
>>
Drink it, cook with it, wash your hair with it
>>
I condition my hair w/ it. Silky smooth. Also use it to help w/ nausea. Got inflamattory bowel disease and that Bragg's health drink recipe on the bottle really helps my low appetite/nausea. It's meant to do the opposite though? So might just be a placebo effect. Still...
>>
File: 1450763540035.jpg (77 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1450763540035.jpg
77 KB, 800x533
so this shit will help me with cutting?

I'm too autistic to get the shit I need for an ec stack.

any other supplements to assist with losing weight.

>I'm really fucking fat btw
>>
>>35397773

you dont need a fucking EC stack

just diet and exercise why is it so hard
>>
File: 1450543642938.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450543642938.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>>35398174
nigger did I say it was hard?

i just want to be efficient about it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.