[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever had nightmares about your body, /fit/? I'm a former
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 249x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 249x400
Ever had nightmares about your body, /fit/?

I'm a former hungry skelly and sometimes I have nightmares about being skinny again and losing all my progress. It's fucking ridiculous.

Just last night I had a nightmare that someone used a machine to reverse my body back to where I started, and I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror cause I was so skinny. I woke up and checked my body just to make sure it didn't actually happen.

I mean losing all your gains in the matter of moments would be heart breaking, after putting in so much work over so many months/years. I hate these fucking nightmares
>>
>>35396203
i'am 5'9 and 120 lbs i'am i very skinny?
>>
>>35396307
no
>>
>>35396203
My teeth.

I know this isn't exactly /fit/ worthy but I constantly dream about my top retainer breaking since my bottom doesn't fit anymore and I wear the top in desperation now.
>>
I've been losing weight pretty fucking fast but kept healthy regardless.

A few weeks ago I had a nightmare where I noticed my calves were fucking toothpicks. I panicked a little and thought that my weight loss had eaten away my muscles. Next in the dream I was severely fucking obese, like 400lbs or so all of the sudden and then the dream went to the direction that I figured I was hallucinating and poisoned and went on that way.
>>
I honestly hope to have nightmares like that, cause that would mean I got fit. I am currently hungry skelly. Going to make some changes for next year to my diet and try to stick with it.
>>
File: 1451210235992.jpg (67 KB, 368x640) Image search: [Google]
1451210235992.jpg
67 KB, 368x640
>>35396307
Lose weight you land whale.
>>
>>35396307
yes
>>
>>35399395
turned you down, didn't she?
>>
>>35399395

My test has left orbit
>>
File: 1446426238017.jpg (59 KB, 572x623) Image search: [Google]
1446426238017.jpg
59 KB, 572x623
I'm an absolute skelly right now, only been working out for like maybe 3 months at this point
I think I'm making decent beginner gains but I still lift absolute babyweight
fuck, sometimes it's so hard just to get up and go to the gym because I feel like I'm never going to escape this mode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.