[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been cutting for a month now and I've been making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I've been cutting for a month now and I've been making expected progress. I was curious /fit/, does this shit actually help with weight loss when used with diet and exercise? I'd like something to help speed up my progress, that's not dnp
>>
>>35395705
Just use DNP, nigga
>>
>>35395715

I know DNP would get me quicker results. I would just like a source that's more readily available, than opposed to finding the shit on the internet
>>
>>35395705
As far as I know this shit hasn't worked since the ephedrine was taken out years ago
>>
>>35395705
it's ok, it makes me sweat more for sure.
>>
>>35395775
DNP is seriously the ONLY diet pill that has significant results. The next closest thing is clen, which is like a sixth as effective. And you'll not find that anywhere but online either, and it's more dangerous.
>>
>>35395705
Idk breh I've been is ring MTS Drop Factor And Yohimbine hcl and all I know is I've gained weight from the water retention.. I plan on stoping use the 1st cuz I'm going on vacation the 6th
>>
>>35395705
I know a few people who had decent results with it. But nothing you can buy over the counter will have any major effect.
>>
>>35395929
I'm >>35395945
And I did a cycle of Clen and was impressed
Only went up to 100mcg a day
Ended up going from 213 to 192 in 2 weeks.. Supplemented tanurine and potassium.. I didn't have any heart problems and enjoyed the shakes
10/10 will do again
>>
>>35395929
>clen more dangerous than DNP
top laff m8
>>
>>35395705
that's some mighty expensive snake oil.
>>
I used albuterol instead of clen for all my cuts, fewer sides and no evidence of necrotic flesh like clen. It's definitely no dnp but over two months I dropped a ton of fat. Doing it natty is just painful desu, so slow.
>>
Where do you get DNP tho?
>>
>>35395705
just do meth or other stims daily..
i mean i do that anyway..
>>
>>35396158
>low and moderate doses of dnp have zero risk
>clen causes permanent heart damage

Yeah sure, clen is so much better.
>>
>legal
>effective

pick 1
>>
>>35398186
>no evidence of necrotic flesh like clen

What the fuck, why would anyone take this?
>>
>>35395705
>>35395910
I use this with some bronkaid. It's pretty much an ECY stack and pretty good for cutting or preventing too much fat gain on a bulk. I do my workout fasted and cardio at the end while taking the stack makes me sweat like a mother fucker and limits my appetite. I occasionally (like once every 2 months) get the shakes, cramps, and anxiety but only if I take these before class and don't work out afterwards. Only take the pill combination once a day before workout some people take it 2+ to keep the effect through out the day, but I ain't made of money and I don't want to experience the sides.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.