[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw people say diet sodas are bad for you and trigger an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 205x246
>mfw people say diet sodas are bad for you and trigger an insulin response causing fat gain
>mfw they recommend chocolate milk and probably have shit diets and blame the diet soda

FUCKING NORMIES WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
lol r u crying right now?
>>
>>35395662
i dont think he really is
>>
>mfw someone complains about how "everyone they work with is stupid"
>>
File: 1451186109916.jpg (5 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1451186109916.jpg
5 KB, 200x150
Are you suggesting chocolate milk is bad?
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>35395656
They will never learn
>>
What's your guys's favorite diet soda? Mine is Diet Mountain Dew and Sprite Zero. Diet Dr Pepper is pretty good too.
>>
>>35395662
YEAH IM IN THE GYM BATHROOM RIGHT NOW AFTER SEINF A FACEBOOK POST ABOUT IT IM SO FUCKING SNGRY
>>
>>35395685
No I'm not, I'm very flexible but when someone says that diet soda makes you fat and says to have chocolate milk instead it really rustles my cock
>>
>>35395695
Diet creaming soda
Diet ginger beer is aight
>>
File: reeshake.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeshake.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>35395656
>FUCKING NORMIES WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
>>35395695
My nigga
>>
>>35395656
Who the fuck recommends chocolate milk in place of diet soda? Just drink regular water (or boil it and make tea if you're woman or trap), you dumb amerifat shill.
>>
>>35395821
Because people don't know about maintenance calories and BMRs and all that and instead focus on muh insulin or fat or gluten or carbs or whatever the fuck they're afraid of
>>
>>35395742
Mmm creaming soda...
>>
I SQUATTED 3PL8 TODAY AND ASKED PLG A QUESTION AND THEY MADE FUN OF ME
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF 4CHAN GENERALS
GENERALS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CANCER ALL IT DOES IT ATTRACT CIRCLEJERKING TRIPSHITS AND CUNTY TEENAGERS
AHHHHH FUCK FUCKING TEENAGERS ALL TEENAGERS SHOULD BE SHOT IF I WERE PRESIDENT ID MAKE LAW SO TEENAGERS GET SHOT
FUUUUUUUCK FUCKING NORMALSHIIITS

I'm fucking serious too mates
>>
>be a school Janitor
>fat bitch teacher is a bitch
>has cases and cases of diet soda in her room
>take her trash out every day
>all types of fast food bags
>frozen yogurt cups at least twice a week
>fatty foods from stores around the school
I fucking hate fat people.
>>
>>35396053
>knowing about trips circlejerking
>still enters a general thread
>>
>>35396071
yeah but at the end of the day you're still a janitor
>>
>>35395656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
>>
>>35396091
RAAAAAAAAAURGH GREEEEEEEEEGH
UUUUUUUOOOOP
>>
>>35395656

>Diet soda
>chocolate milk

Drink water, fatass
>>
>>35395656
Diet soda is fine. I am a physician and a basic scientist. Most doctors drink diet soda. No one believes the shit idiot PhDs come up with to get more grants.
>>
>>35396005
That's because most diets are meant to look special and different and attract consumers. It is a product. Looking good comes before being useful.

That said, diet soda is unhealthy as fuck. If you can control your calories, chocolate milk is definitely better. But if you're worried about calories, odds are you suck at that, so it's probably best to just go for water, really.
>>
>>35396954
you have any sources for the "diet soda is unhealthy as fuck" thing

the retarded shit against aspartame and other sugar alcohols is so fucking retarded
>>
>muh insulin boogeyman
when will this stupid meme die?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.