[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hairline's been receding for the past 2 years slowly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image001.jpg (22 KB, 273x275) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
22 KB, 273x275
>hairline's been receding for the past 2 years slowly
>on fin but it's still going
>decide fuck it and buzzcut
>pretty decent shaped head with just a mild bump at the crown with a little slope toward the forhead
>thought it looks ok
>went around to parents for Christmas dinner/family shit
>sister and mother straight up said what the fuck did you do, that looks like shit grow it back

What the fuck /fit/, you can't fucking win, might as well just get a fucking Indian to scalp me, I'd probably get less shit from that.

Any of you had situations like this?
>>
They only dislike because they're not used to it. Just keep rocking it and they'll get used to it and they'll shut up.
>>
it the current year and there is no reason to go bald anymore but if you want to shave that shit its gonna take time for people to get used to it
>>
File: 1439314922729s.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1439314922729s.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
Pic OP?
>>
>>35394707
>fin
They said it looked like shit because it fucking destroys your libido, m8.
You must be a bitch to think your hair is more important than your dick, just accept you're ugly and keep your body healthy at least
>>
>>35394797
how not go bald
>>
>>35394996
finasteride, minoxidil, biotin, hair transplant
>>
>>35394707

My recent gf told me straight out "hey, you're getting balled, shave that shit of or ill do it on you when you´re asleep"
Hell, I had been in denial for years, doing all kinds of tricks to fool myself and others thinking I wasn't growing old. I loved my hair, I loved it damnit! But hey, nows the best times ever to shave of, at least its somewhat in fashion, but I wont lie, I feel old man... really old.
>>
>>35394707
20 minute long scalp massage, 2 times a day.
>>
post a pic idiot
>>
>>35395116
How old are you and how bad is your baldness?
>>
>>35394707
why the fuck haven't you posted a picture yet?
>>
- Receeding here. If I shave my head I look like a crazy viking...
>>
Need pic, but if you're in decent shape with a decent-shaped head you should be fine bald.

>>35395887
If you shave your head you'll often need to lose the beard too tbf, or at least switch to stubble.
>>
>>35395887
desu your hair looks good senpai
even though it's receded pretty bad it's a good mature look
>>
Stop taking creatine
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.