[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1280x960
Can er have ha gave thread?
Rate my face and how can I improve?
Aldo guess my age,
If this is not fitness related please remove or let it dir
>>
>>35393820
OP go to bed you are drunk
>>
>>35393846
?
>>
File: lmbowtfmarkgeturshittogether.png (670 KB, 831x498) Image search: [Google]
lmbowtfmarkgeturshittogether.png
670 KB, 831x498
there is a whole book for this jackass. just posted this 7 hours ago and already 111 sluts blowing me up
>>
>>35393820
This isn't /soc/ you goofy little faggot
>>
>>35393977
Sorry was sure it was right board. It was posts like this all the time here before.
>>
>>35394016
Post your poopy body instead
>>
>>35393820
wear sunscreen daily, you're starting to show serious age. Get some treatments in to, like vit C and tretinoin/retin a
>>
>>35393820
You look old with all the expression wrinkles and you shouldn't have skipped on your sunscreen when you were in your 20s.
>>
>>35394137
I thought he was in his late 20's, but was just a badly aging 20-something.
I don't see a good future for his face unless he starts doing something about it now, which is a shame since he has decent features.

I'm gonna guess 35?
>>
>>35393914
His head looks like a balloon escaping from the suit.
>>
>>35393977

There's been lots of facial aesthetic threads on /fit/ before, certainly a few recently anyway.

>>35393820

Looking good anon. I'd shorten the hair on the sides of your head but that's about it.

>>35393914

That picture. Toplel.

I'd post, but I don't even go to a gym. I'm saving myself for the right time - right now I'm full-time twink mode.
>>
>>35394137
I am still in my 20s. I am 23>
>>35394180
Can I do anything more then what >>35394088
said?
>>
>>35394207
Thanks!
I needed one positive
>>
>>35394243

Don't worry. Everyone seems to think they're top shit here, yet notice how so many are willing to provide non-constructive criticisms or insults, yet not show any image of themselves.

Also, mirin' the facial hair. I wish I had some of my own.
>>
>>35394213
I can see you being in your 20's, I just wasn't sure. Sunscreen every day whether it's winter or summer. Once you get 2 hours of sun exposure, you have to re-apply the suncreen, so maybe carry face wipes with you if you don't want the greasy buildup.

Also, create a face routine, like
Morning: gentle cleanse, vit C serum, face cream, sunscreen
Night: cleanse, retin a, moisturizer

In between that you can try BHA/AHA treatments, face masks, etc.

It takes a little while and a bit of research to create a skin care routine and you have to read up on the pH of products (don't want something basic since skin has low pH) and if they have irritating fragrances or ingredients that can cause acne. There's a lot of resources online though
>>
File: 1450478176847.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
1450478176847.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>35394284
>mirin' the facial hair
>>
>>35394314

Anon, pls.
>>
>>35393820
you're a pretty good looking guy OP and you have nice hair, just start seriously looking after your skin and you'll be ok for the future.
You can probably even reverse some of the damage, but at least when everyone around is really starting to age you'll still be looking good because of the consistent maintenance over the years.
>>
>>35393820
this photo lighting is terrible, it creates shadows in your lines making them look worse than they are which makes you look older.
>>
>>35393820
look like you can do big cums
>>
>>35394307
Don't believe what you see on in stores either. For ex; if something has vitamin c in it, it could be in minuscule amounts or in a less absorbent form.
And you don't need fancy expensive creams, cetaphil or cerave are fine.
Finding a suncreen that doesn't leave you white faced or shiny is gonna be a pain though, so you may want to look into ordering sunscreens from oversees, like Asia. They usually have better sunscreens.
And if you get a new product, test it out on your wrist for a few hours to make sure it your skin won't react badly
>>
>>35394416

You never fail me /fit/.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.